Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

ForuMotion Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Briane
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Briane

Fuji Bucks™ : 2733

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:46 pm

• Category of your product: Forum/website

• Name of the product: ForuMotion Forum Company

• Experience with the product: Tons

• Website or link to it: https://www.forumotion.com

• Extra comments: I wanna know your opion on it. I want a review from all Shik Super and MrMega and I will pay the 100 fb's for it if I can get all of those.
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Ok.

*All team tag*
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:15 pm

ForuMotion
ForuMotion Review Create_maskot
ForuMotion Review Stars-4-5
ForuMotion is one of the best forum hosts and providers in the Internet world. It allowes free forum making and easy to build administration panel. It is also a very a fast connection and a moderation panel.
There is a monstrous amount of options in the administration panel. There is also credits to buy stuff in the admin panel like to delete ads, storage, and a few more, but it costs donation of money from members or the staff team.
If you have trouble or need help, in the administration panel there is a picture leading to the Support Forum, which the staff solves problems for you or members help other members. The services there cost nothing, like reviews, gfx design, and HitSkin support, where you can submit skins or get some for your forum that you can still customize.
As a result, ForuMotion is one of the very leading services in forums and hosting. The webmasters who use ForuMotion (almost all of them) are satisfied with their results they got from using the special service Very Happy

Last edited by Ekat on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Briane
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Briane

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:51 pm

1/3 done. Epiccc review.

Ekat
Shikadi
Super
Back to top Go down
Katanga
Communist
Communist
Katanga

Fuji Bucks™ : 1571

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 1:04 am

mr. mega, that wasn't bad, but for a big thing like forumotion that was pretty breif. You only reviewed a few aspects of it, there are so many more important ones
Back to top Go down
Lebby™
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp

Staff Message : I LOVE SHADY
Fuji Bucks™ : 5485

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:03 am

It is tough to state all of that into one big review because there is so much to cover :roll:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com?Tennisman7890
Katanga
Communist
Communist
Katanga

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 2:31 am

Lots of things are tough, my friend. What's the point if you don't challenge yourself?
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:44 am

Katanga, my review is an overview. He asked for 3 reviews, and that's enough for 1/3 reviews Wink
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

Fuji Bucks™ : 99800397

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:45 am

Ive never once been on this site...
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:56 am

Super, it's the company ForuMotion.

Do some research. Visit the Support Forum. If you can't, I'll give members permission to write a review Wink
Back to top Go down
Briane
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Briane

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:11 am

But I just want super and shik, and MM which is done, no users unless there free...
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 10:12 am

Members aren't free either, unless they're short Razz
Back to top Go down
Katanga
Communist
Communist
Katanga

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:33 pm

Ekat wrote:
Katanga, my review is an overview. He asked for 3 reviews, and that's enough for 1/3 reviews Wink

*sigh*...
Back to top Go down
Briane
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Briane

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:10 pm

Ekat wrote:
Members aren't free either, unless they're short Razz

So if I want one from you, Shik, and Super...but I get one from you, Shik, and ... Svan, I still have to pay???

:roll:
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:37 pm

Maybe they don't feel like reviewing it?

Deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Katanga
Communist
Communist
Katanga

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Chainfull303 wrote:
Maybe they don't feel like reviewing it?

Deal with it.

well, they are signed up as reviewers, and there arent any reviews on.

so, currently, the reviewers are faaaaaaaailing their job. =(
Back to top Go down
faz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
faz

Staff Message : ForuMotion Review Untitl65
I am FaZango
Fuji Planet's Grandpa
Fuji Bucks™ : 1502

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:14 pm

I will review this tomorrow
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/69adime
Don'ttouchmyfrigginmuffin
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Don'ttouchmyfrigginmuffin

Fuji Bucks™ : 1754

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:03 am

FoRuMoTiOn
ForuMotion Review Create_maskot
ForuMotion Review Stars-4-5
Forumotion is a brilliant website which allows you to create your own forum free with a administration panel and a moderation panel as well you can. they also provide skins for you on hitskin so no need to make a homemade skin.
You can buy a wide range of things with your credits such as storage anti ads and a domain name if you really have to.you can add new smileys and even add a awesome banner for your forum. when you need problems there even is a link directing you to forumotion Very Happy.

So Forumotion is a absolutely astonishing buisness which allows you to generate and create your own forum with ease

good enough review for ya
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:12 pm

Nice review, Enforcer Wink.
Back to top Go down
Briane
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Briane

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:30 pm

Stop reviewing guys. ALL I WANT IS SHIK AND SUPER! Well, Ekat too, but that one's done...I wont pay for people other than these people. I prolly wont even read EnFoRcEr'S
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:39 pm

BrianE, give us a break. Shik probably won't do this, super maybe, and c'mon, I read his review and his is just as good as mine.
Back to top Go down
faz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
faz

Staff Message : ForuMotion Review Untitl65
I am FaZango
Fuji Planet's Grandpa
Fuji Bucks™ : 1502

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 7:53 pm

I will archive this cuz' your shitty attitude Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/69adime
SOUP
SOUP

Fuji Bucks™ : 99800397

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:19 pm

Fight the powa, Fazzyboy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ForuMotion Review _
PostSubject: Re: ForuMotion Review   ForuMotion Review Empty

Back to top Go down

ForuMotion Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-
Free forums hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com