Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

The review contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SOUP
SOUP

Fuji Bucks™ : 99800397

The review contest _
PostSubject: The review contest   The review contest EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:40 pm

We all need to do a review sometimes, And Im giving you all this chance to show your stuff with Reviewing! So basicly, you give a review of all aspects of the item/s I post. I might do separate rounds if this get enough people. But well see!

Okay so the prizes are:

1st. 300 FBs and my love.

2nd. 150 FBs and my love.

3rd. 50 FBs and a pat on the back.

You will be reviewing: Google Chrome.

Lawl. :]

Last edited by SuperNacho on Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Don'ttouchmyfrigginmuffin
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Don'ttouchmyfrigginmuffin

Fuji Bucks™ : 1754

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:01 pm

Super i don't think this is a good idea some people might not have even heard of it i suggest you put up an itrem we all know of then people might have a chance of winning
Back to top Go down
chimchim930
Friendly Fiend
Friendly Fiend
chimchim930

Fuji Bucks™ : 2041

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 1:49 pm

Yes i highly doubt anyone will wanna read that dreadful twilight book just for FB's
Back to top Go down
Katanga
Communist
Communist
Katanga

Fuji Bucks™ : 1571

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:45 pm

chimchim930 wrote:
Yes i highly doubt anyone will wanna read that dreadful twilight book just for FB's

I'd be happy to almost review anything else for the FB, but... um...twilight book? people aren't gonna go buy and read the worst book in the world for this. You should change it to something else, something that everyone can easily access (like a game or something on the internet), or just a simple common product that near to everyone will have.

Other than that the contest is a good idea
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 2:51 pm

How about the Google Chrome browser, Super? people can review that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
SOUP
SOUP

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:11 pm

Ahh... Okay...

Google Chrome.
Back to top Go down
Katanga
Communist
Communist
Katanga

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:44 pm

aw, so now I have to download a browser.

still, waaay better. Ok, ill give this a shot some other time when im really bored XD
Back to top Go down
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

Fuji Bucks™ : 9157

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Google Chrome:

4.5/5

Google Chrome was made by the world famous search engine Google in September, 2008. There were rumours of this browser dating back to 2004. There was extreme hype to this, and I think thier hype was fufilled with the many features Google Chrome has to offer.

Main Review:

Spoiler:

Google Chrome is a very simple, easy to use browser with many features and apps that pushes it ahead other browsers. Google should be happy with the product they made, as it can compete or even lead the world of internet browsers.

(I don't have Google Chrome, but I got the info off a few websites.) Hope you like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lesliehockey
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Lesliehockey

Fuji Bucks™ : 3371

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:59 pm

I will do this later.
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Great SF. Making a review from info from other sites is always harder I find. Great!
Back to top Go down
Hector4567
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Hector4567

Fuji Bucks™ : 2185

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 7:17 pm

:) i will try to make a review
Back to top Go down
Katanga
Communist
Communist
Katanga

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:42 pm

SF wrote:
Google Chrome:

4.5/5

Google Chrome was made by the world famous search engine Google in September, 2008. There were rumours of this browser dating back to 2004. There was extreme hype to this, and I think thier hype was fufilled with the many features Google Chrome has to offer.

Main Review:

Spoiler:

Google Chrome is a very simple, easy to use browser with many features and apps that pushes it ahead other browsers. Google should be happy with the product they made, as it can compete or even lead the world of internet browsers.

(I don't have Google Chrome, but I got the info off a few websites.) Hope you like. Very Happy

not bad, but you didnt cover any cons.
Back to top Go down
rutzy342
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
rutzy342

Fuji Bucks™ : 2837

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:48 pm

Google Chrome -

1/5

It sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meowmix.net/
SOUP
SOUP

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:49 pm

Umm... Nice?
Back to top Go down
Katanga
Communist
Communist
Katanga

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 8:50 pm

TheSoupNazi wrote:
Google Chrome -

1/5

It sucks.

^FTW
Back to top Go down
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 11:58 pm

Katanga wrote:
SF wrote:
Google Chrome:

4.5/5

Main Review:

Spoiler:

The websites didnt really have cons. :\
Back to top Go down
Katanga
Communist
Communist
Katanga

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 12:58 am

SF wrote:
Katanga wrote:
SF wrote:
Google Chrome:

4.5/5

Main Review:

Spoiler:

The websites didnt really have cons. :\

thats why you download it and... ah nvm. But not a good excuse
Back to top Go down
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:00 pm

Yeah, download it. :\
Back to top Go down
True or False
Cute Venom
Cute Venom
True or False

Fuji Bucks™ : 1120

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:18 pm

SuperNacho wrote:
We all need to do a review sometimes

Not really...
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:47 pm

Google Chrome:

4/5

Google has joined the Internet browser competition full force with a very impressive entry, Chrome. Google Chrome takes a unique approach to browsing the web, combining top notch features with speed, compatibility, and simplicity. For these reasons and more, Chrome has become one of the most popular browsers out there. Chrome uses complex features but makes them very simple to use.

Spoiler:

I recommend using chrome for a PC, because it works very fast and very well on one. On a mac, however, safari is the better choice. Both safari and chrome are made by the same company, so there are many similarities between the two.

Enjoy using google chrome!

EDIT: Here are some cons:

1. Its only in its first beta. This is Chrome's first test release, so problems are bound to pop up over the coming months. It is an unproven product.
2. No add-ons. Add-ons are a huge draw for Firefox fans, and none of these are available in Chrome yet.
3. No drop down bar. The idea of the URL dropdown bar is dropped in Chrome. It is gone.
4. You lose some history power. Chrome's history functions are less versatile than the powerhouse ones built by Firefox. Chrome offers only a simple screen showing your day-by-day history. The ability to sort everything by date, site, or most visited is left only on Firefox.

Last edited by jshushij on Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Katanga
Communist
Communist
Katanga

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 11:32 pm

nice jshushi, that was a great review! Just again you didn't go over any cons ):
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:19 am

Alright, here are some cons for Google Chrome:

1. Its only in its first beta. This is Chrome's first test release, so problems are bound to pop up over the coming months. It is an unproven product.
2. No add-ons. Add-ons are a huge draw for Firefox fans, and none of these are available in Chrome yet.
3. No drop down bar. The idea of the URL dropdown bar is dropped in Chrome. It is gone.
4. You lose some history power. Chrome's history functions are less versatile than the powerhouse ones built by Firefox. Chrome offers only a simple screen showing your day-by-day history. The ability to sort everything by date, site, or most visited is left only on Firefox.
Back to top Go down
Katanga
Communist
Communist
Katanga

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 3:50 am

jshushij wrote:
Alright, here are some cons for Google Chrome:

Nice! With that, great review!

also, i might not review this, but can we review something else instead for the contest? I'm reviewing kongregate (chim's topic), so can I post that (when its done) instead?

That would be nice. thanks
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:15 pm

Umm, will anyone else join or is it going to end?
Back to top Go down
Katanga
Communist
Communist
Katanga

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:56 pm

i still might do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The review contest _
PostSubject: Re: The review contest   The review contest Empty

Back to top Go down

The review contest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Contests :: Contest Archives-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com