Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Fuji Pet Giveaway

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

Fuji Pet Giveaway _
PostSubject: Fuji Pet Giveaway   Fuji Pet Giveaway EmptySun Sep 13, 2009 1:03 pm

This is no ordinary contest, nor it is a lottery.
It is a fuji orange giveaway. Every one of them is on my photobucket account. You don't have to do anything; except follow these rules and specifications.
DO NOT COMPLAIN IF YOU DIDN'T GET ONE!
If we see you also copying the fuji pet and saying it's yours, you're dead Very Happy

One egg will be handed out to random members. About 10-20 fuji pets in total
I will put them in your novelty list, don't worry. It will keep growing as an egg and when it hatches it'll be your own little "pet"

How to get a fuji from this event
- You MUST have logged in sometime on Fuji Planet in the last month. Also if you're reading this then hey guess what you qualify!

About 5-10ish of each egg will be sent to random users who meet the requirement above.
IMPORTANT EVENT NOTES
- These events aren't that pointless. They are rare and sent out at about every month or so; 5-10ish of each. SO if you get it, it makes you kinda feel special :)
- No, you do NOT have to be online at the time I am sending out fujis. That's the beauty of this method.
- These eggs are NOT a scavenger hunt. They are SENT OUT RANDOMLY.
- Fujis have a slight chance of being shiny. Shiny fujis are your greatest luck. So don't complain.
- If you obtain ONE of the fujis from this event, you will NOT be able to obtain another one from this same event. This means if you get an fuji on day 1 of this event, you can't get an event fuji from any other day during this event. By the way if you remove your fuji from your novelty list, you cannot get it returned.
- There is NO set time of day these show up. I have to be online in order to put them in your novelty list.
- You CANNOT sell your novelty to the FujiShop. But if you want to sell it for nothing, PM an admin.
- The fujis are NOT put in your sig. They are put in your novelty list (secret text zone in your profile that appears in your profile and in posts)

I WILL PUNT YOU INTO THE OUTER REGIONS OF SPACE IF YOU PM ME/POST BEGGING FOR AN EVENT EGG.

You can make ONE topic about the novelties you got, luck, but don't complain. You complain, you fuck off.

Event dates and what's being handed out

September 21th: Fuji Tiki Mask Winkley, You've got 1 message, Syfte, Chip
September 22th: Fuji Dinosaur Chainfull303, Kingbb, Rikazu
September 23th: It is a mystery - Fuji Killer Butterfly - TheSoupNazi, Melissa, Skweekers, JriderT
September 24th: It is a mystery - Fuji Monster Cookie - Shikadi, Blasphemy, jshushij, chimchim930, Dan455

Copied from GPXPlus, edited with minor details.

Last edited by Cereus on Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:12 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Pet Giveaway _
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Pet Giveaway   Fuji Pet Giveaway EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 11:47 am

September 21st event handed out.

Last edited by Cereus on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Pet Giveaway _
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Pet Giveaway   Fuji Pet Giveaway EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 9:13 pm

September 22nd event handed out

This is a great time to hand out novelties at New Zealand time [12:12 P.M] Razz
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Pet Giveaway _
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Pet Giveaway   Fuji Pet Giveaway EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:49 pm

September 23rd event.

Isn't New Zealand a great place?

Anyway, you're gonna love the next novelty.
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Pet Giveaway _
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Pet Giveaway   Fuji Pet Giveaway EmptyWed Sep 23, 2009 4:13 pm

Final event handed out. Congratulations to all who got the novelties.

I'll see ya on the next event.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuji Pet Giveaway _
PostSubject: Re: Fuji Pet Giveaway   Fuji Pet Giveaway Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuji Pet Giveaway

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Contests :: Contest Archives-