Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Double Accounts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

Fuji Bucks™ : 2380

Double Accounts - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 1:55 am

lol dude That wopuld be kinda harsh though
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 2:57 am

Hope people learn from this.

Lol @ Katanga.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:42 am

Nothin wrote:
lol dude That wopuld be kinda harsh though

That's what Kat just said in the post above you...
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:33 am

Just ignore him. He's a moron.
Back to top Go down
kareljanis
Friendly Fiend
Friendly Fiend
kareljanis

Fuji Bucks™ : 1887

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:39 pm

Chainfull303 wrote:
Just ignore ban him. He's a moron.

fixed. and people will still lie about there age.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:18 pm

Nothin, you have become a spammer. NOw I see why you have piled up warnings by the hour. In the time I was gon (2 hours) You have recieved yet another warning.

I'd make sure you go something good or purchase a warning reduction from the FujiShop.

And ban any second accounts instantly, and give 2 warnings to the original account.

If he/she makes another account (i.e. a third account), another warning could be given.

If a 4th account is made, IP ban all of them. (Including the original account, even if it is someone well-respected.)

That's my opinion. Keep the site free of them, but don't be too harsh. That wil;l just drive people away thinking we are a bunch of power-hungry assholes.
Back to top Go down
Hector4567
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Hector4567

Fuji Bucks™ : 2185

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:43 pm

yeah money man thats a good idea ... well my brother made a account named cena101 or cena102 ( i forgot) well you can delete his account because never comes to fuji that much....
Back to top Go down
Katanga
Communist
Communist
Katanga

Fuji Bucks™ : 1571

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:46 pm

Sonic4567 wrote:
yeah money man thats a good idea ... well my brother made a account named cena101 or cena102 ( i forgot) well you can delete his account because never comes to fuji that much....

havent you said in like 10 different threads that you have siblings that have made accounts?
Back to top Go down
Hector4567
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Hector4567

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 4:48 pm

not really..... ut im just telling administrators to delete my brother ecause he does not come to fuji any more
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:53 pm

Your bro is cena? I think i knew him on mynk somewhat. You were a lot better than him. xD
Back to top Go down
Hector4567
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Hector4567

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:33 pm

i know he was a displent i think. well lets get back on topic
Back to top Go down
Don'ttouchmyfrigginmuffin
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Don'ttouchmyfrigginmuffin

Fuji Bucks™ : 1754

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:37 pm

ur on topic already sonic Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:07 pm

Yeah, you were. Anyway, I think it was cena103 and I would not ban him. He still migh decide to become an active member at Fuji. However, if he doesn't come back within a specific time period (determined by the administrators), then delete his account.

Now Sonic, you would have to not use the account, because then I would imagine it would become your second account if used too much. Since we all know it would be you or your brother, you can't use it to hide your identity on threads, which is good.

Of course, the admins could find out it was you anyway from the IP, if you were oin the same computer as usual.

So I would just leave it for a couple more weeks. Encourage your bro to be an active member at Fuji and tell him that if he does not want his account deleted, he's gotta be at least semi-active. Meaning maybe a post or two every couple of days.

I would also tell hium to introduce himself, it would help a lot.

Just my opinion on the matter, explained perhaps a little more in-depth than needed. But still, just an opinion. And our opinions don't really matter. It's up to MM, Noble and Faz to determine everything. But an opinion never hurts. :)
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 7:57 pm

Yeah, but Faz, MM, and Nobles opinions matter a lot!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 8:35 pm

I know. It could mean life and death for some users' main accounts.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 4:43 am

Sonic4567 wrote:

Make sure what the topic is before you say that Wink.

Anyway, I 100% agree with Einy, he said everything.
Back to top Go down
Chip
Friendly Fiend
Friendly Fiend
Chip

Fuji Bucks™ : 3661

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 9:48 am

I've noticed that every week, we get up to about 140 users, and then the next day we're back to 130 ish users, and obviously those 10 deleted users are second accounts. It seems that even with this thread, the second-accounters aren't put off...
Back to top Go down
Katanga
Communist
Communist
Katanga

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 5:11 pm

Chainfull303 wrote:
Sonic4567 wrote:

Make sure what the topic is before you say that Wink.

Anyway, I 100% agree with Einy, he said everything.

^^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:43 pm

Thanks for the support guys. I just thought I'd weigh in on the issue.
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Chip wrote:
I've noticed that every week, we get up to about 140 users, and then the next day we're back to 130 ish users, and obviously those 10 deleted users are second accounts. It seems that even with this thread, the second-accounters aren't put off...
woah thats interesting!
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:58 pm

Well, its pretty true. We get some new users that never come on, so we gotta delete them.
Back to top Go down
Katanga
Communist
Communist
Katanga

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:04 pm

exactly. whats the point of users if they dont come on?
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 11:06 pm

exactly they are either to busy or decide they don't want to come on anymore
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 4:29 pm

The onyl good thing to having inactive users is it bolsters your # of users.

Other than that they are more worthless than spam.
Back to top Go down
Lebby™
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp

Staff Message : I LOVE SHADY
Fuji Bucks™ : 5485

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 22, 2009 9:53 pm

The point of a user is for him to be active and for the forum =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com?Tennisman7890
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Double Accounts   Double Accounts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Double Accounts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Fuji Planet :: Announcements & Updates :: Announcement Archives-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com