Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Disasters!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Read Above
fire
Disasters!!!! - Page 2 12106%Disasters!!!! - Page 2 1811
 6% [ 2 ]
car accident
Disasters!!!! - Page 2 121038%Disasters!!!! - Page 2 1811
 38% [ 12 ]
someone breaking into your house
Disasters!!!! - Page 2 121022%Disasters!!!! - Page 2 1811
 22% [ 7 ]
kidnapped
Disasters!!!! - Page 2 12109%Disasters!!!! - Page 2 1811
 9% [ 3 ]
tornado
Disasters!!!! - Page 2 12109%Disasters!!!! - Page 2 1811
 9% [ 3 ]
flood
Disasters!!!! - Page 2 121016%Disasters!!!! - Page 2 1811
 16% [ 5 ]
avalanche
Disasters!!!! - Page 2 12100%Disasters!!!! - Page 2 1811
 0% [ 0 ]
involved with a volcano
Disasters!!!! - Page 2 12100%Disasters!!!! - Page 2 1811
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

Fuji Bucks™ : 2380

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:02 am

I know Karate and am 5 belts away from a black belt

Last edited by Nothin on Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rutzy342
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
rutzy342

Fuji Bucks™ : 2837

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:58 am

My crazy ex-girlfriend broke into my house once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.meowmix.net/
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:59 am

crazy lol
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:08 am

sorry to be like a buzzkill but i highly doubt anyone has experienced any volcano activity here...
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:28 am

well maybe but I guess so there is a volcano in Washington kinda close
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:45 am

Nothin wrote:
I was kidnapped=I got put in the trunk of a car then got brought to a basement then he tied me up and beat me up but I finally got my feet loose and kicked him in his balls and got myself untied. Then I climbed up on some boxes and jumped towards the window and caught the ledge. I held on with one hand as I used my other arm to break the window lock then opened up the window and climbed out it onto the ground. I then ran over to the neighbours and called the cops and he was caught...
Flood= I had to move to the top of my house but then it stopped when it reached my neck

Hmm. For some extremely strange reason I don't believe a word of that.
Back to top Go down
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Staff Message : I am P00pinshniver, Fuji Planet's soccer player
Fuji Bucks™ : 16035

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:57 am

im with ya shady

and karel thats hecka funny
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:29 pm

Its all true! It is I am telling the truth I was so terified!
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:07 pm

Some reason I do neither.
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:26 pm

its all true! It was like 3 years ago
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 5:56 am

Uhhh, yeaah

That really proves it!
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 1:58 pm

Any newspaper headlines to show us Nothin for proof?
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 3:44 pm

When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 9:57 pm

Car Accident: Have 2, One when i was 3 Months old, A Kangaroo Smashed into the car and my mum had one when i was at school in the 4th or 5th Grade, A ute ran into her.
Someone breaking into your house: The robbers were stealing handbags, yet, nothing was stolen, however the rest of the street was robbed too. Tornado: We had a big duststorm at our house that knocked over the bin but that was really it.
Flood: Burdekin Bridge reached 25 metres, around 15 metres over the bridge, we got stuck at the farm for 1 night before having to use a boat to get home
Back to top Go down
Bloonerators
Melody Master
Melody Master
Bloonerators

Fuji Bucks™ : 1759

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Shady4Eva wrote:
Nothin wrote:
I was kidnapped=I got put in the trunk of a car then got brought to a basement then he tied me up and beat me up but I finally got my feet loose and kicked him in his balls and got myself untied. Then I climbed up on some boxes and jumped towards the window and caught the ledge. I held on with one hand as I used my other arm to break the window lock then opened up the window and climbed out it onto the ground. I then ran over to the neighbours and called the cops and he was caught...
Flood= I had to move to the top of my house but then it stopped when it reached my neck

Lol, I know. Complete bullshit.

Anyway, I have been in plenty of car accidents. Tis' all.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 11:32 pm

Shady4Eva wrote:
Nothin wrote:

I would be on the news if it was ture
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:43 am

Dothebartman91 wrote:
Shady4Eva wrote:
Nothin wrote:

Someone has a large imagination...
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 1:50 am

Dothebartman91 wrote:
Car Accident: Have 2, One when i was 3 Months old, A Kangaroo Smashed into the car and my mum had one when i was at school in the 4th or 5th Grade, A ute ran into her.

Oh, man, I hate the 'roos sometimes. We were driving through this bush place and the damn thing zoomed straight across the road. We almost shat our pants.
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:14 pm

jshushij wrote:
Dothebartman91 wrote:
Shady4Eva wrote:
Nothin wrote:

Someone has a large imagination...
Hey that was all true! although I did not get put in the newspaper because that happened alot back then and they had more important escape stories. basically all I did was kick him in his balls untied myself and climbed out the window. Meanwhile other kids where escaping from their death and while other kids where being killed
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:16 pm

Nothin wrote:

Hey that was all true! although I did not get put in the newspaper because that happened alot back then and they had more important escape stories. basically all I did was kick him in his balls untied myself and climbed out the window. Meanwhile other kids where escaping from their death and while other kids where being killed

Umm, the earthquake in Pakistan was big news and that happened around the same time as Madeline Mcann (I dunno how to spell her name) was kidnapped and they still reported that.
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:17 pm

well mine was not that big of a deal it just makes me feel proud!
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:18 pm

Nothin wrote:
well mine was not that big of a deal it just makes me feel proud!

But why? It didn't even happen.
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:23 pm

ughhhh it did! why would I lie about it? I am proud to be brave like that! why would I try so hard to prove it was true if it wasn't
Back to top Go down
Hector4567
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Hector4567

Fuji Bucks™ : 2185

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:24 pm

i think involved in a volcano accident is the most dangerous
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 8:37 pm

all could kill you if you are not careful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Disasters!!!! - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Disasters!!!!   Disasters!!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Disasters!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com