Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Briane
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Briane

Fuji Bucks™ : 2733

I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D _
PostSubject: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:32 am

I play an arcade game called stacker pretty often. You need to stack these little blocks up without missing the blocks. You get 11 levels up, than you get a minor prize, which is usaly something like candy or cheap toys that arent really worth the money you paid. Than, you get 5 blocks more up (which is overall a 16 level game) and than you get a major prize. The major prize is usaly something like a Wii, an iPhone, a PSP, or something worth alot of money. Well, I have won a major alot of times.

1st: A Wii (traded for a PS3)
2nd: An iPod Nano

I went to the mall yesterday. God, I got to the last line and it rigged on me. Than, with about 8 bucks, I won an iPhone. =D

I sold my iPod Nano for 80 bucks and it got sold already lol. So yeah, I'm glad I won.

How to win:

First off, stacker IS rigged. What you need to do is find a stacker game you live close too, than make sure you keep your eye on it. The owner can set the ratio of wins and losses anywere between 1:20-1:800. Also, with some boost-up's, the owner can set it to 1:1600-1:3200. There is a catch, which is that it doesnt rig below the minor prize. Also, there are like 2-4 dollar stacker games that have like 1 dollar minor prizes and 15 dollar major prizes. Plus, they go hella fast. Those are the ones that are usaly set to 1:20 or are on a regular game. Plus, the owner can set the speed also. Slow games are usaly more rigged (between 1:500-1:800) and the fast ones are usaly less rigged (between 1:50-1:250). Just keep your eye on one with a good game.

Also, theres a cool trick. The best way is to practice through Buildy Blox (in fuji arcade) and than try to play. But, the game on stacker goes 3 blocks 3 times, than 2 blocks 6 times, than 1 for the rest. Even if you dont miss, it will still shorten. Buildy Blox keeps 3 than 2 than 1 until you miss.
But, the catch is, find a game with horrid players on it. There should be between 500-1000 people that cant even get the minor prize. For sure, you could win if your good. If your epic, maybe you can even win twice :p

That honestly is a great guide.

EDIT: I meant to say I sold my Nano 3 days ago, not yesterday. xp

Last edited by B on Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

PostSubject: Re: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:36 am

Yay, you won Pedo
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

Fuji Bucks™ : 99800397

PostSubject: Re: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:38 am

I won that like 42342342 times.
Back to top Go down
Briane
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Briane

PostSubject: Re: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:53 am

Oh yeah right xD

Btw I edited mehz first post..
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

Fuji Bucks™ : 2380

PostSubject: Re: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 11:01 am

I wish I could win the iphone and ipod but thats great for you!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Katanga
Communist
Communist
Katanga

Fuji Bucks™ : 1571

PostSubject: Re: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 3:21 pm

Nice dude. thats just awesome
Back to top Go down
Briane
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Briane

PostSubject: Re: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:04 pm

Hehe thanks. I way use some Nano money to play it again. I may post a chart of my hugee # of wins on arcade games. xD
Back to top Go down
Noble™
Power Shake
Power Shake
Noble™

Fuji Bucks™ : 3963

PostSubject: Re: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:21 pm

Cool, just cool.
:]
Back to top Go down
Don'ttouchmyfrigginmuffin
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast

Fuji Bucks™ : 1754

PostSubject: Re: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:35 pm

Wow awesome B
Back to top Go down
Lesliehockey
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Lesliehockey

Fuji Bucks™ : 3371

PostSubject: Re: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 6:52 pm

Lucky you.
Back to top Go down
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast

PostSubject: Re: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:12 pm

I haven't played it yet
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Awesome, I won a PDA from an arcade game once, and just this past year in OC, an MP4 Player.
Back to top Go down
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

Fuji Bucks™ : 9157

PostSubject: Re: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 8:27 pm

Mp4, Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast

PostSubject: Re: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 5:43 am

Haha fail EIn
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 10:22 am

I wish I could do that.
Back to top Go down
Sonic's Friend
Cute Venom
Cute Venom
Sonic's Friend

Fuji Bucks™ : 1233

PostSubject: Re: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 11:53 am

I played but i didn't know how i got frusterated so i don't play it anymore but good for you I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D 406758
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 1:50 pm

Ive only played the game once, and honestly I dont want to waste money to practice with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D   I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Happy I Finally Got What I Wanted =D

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com