Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Fuji Planet Member reveiw

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frist
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Frist

Fuji Bucks™ : 1028

Fuji Planet Member reveiw _
PostSubject: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:57 pm

• Category of your product: People
  • Name of the product: FP's members
  • Experience with the product: uhhh... im a member
  • Website or link to it: *points to browser*
  • Extra comments: Reveiw fuji planet's members in general Fuji Planet Member reveiw 45969

(bet the title tricked you Fuji Planet Member reveiw Icon_wink )
Back to top Go down
Lesliehockey
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Lesliehockey

Fuji Bucks™ : 3371

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:01 pm

Tagged.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 2:04 pm

This is gonna be hard to make. I will do it, but this may be a little challenging to include every wonderful aspect of our wonderful members. Wink
Back to top Go down
Lebby™
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp

Staff Message : I LOVE SHADY
Fuji Bucks™ : 5485

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:21 pm

-=-=-=-

Fuji Planet Member reveiw Fuji_v11
Fuji Planet
Fuji Planet Member reveiw Stars-5

~Fuji Planet is a diverse society.

There are users of all ages, most of who came from the later Mynk. Some are young, like me, aging from around 12 -14, while others are aged from 16+. No matter the age, however, basically all of users have a good sense of humour. In the chatbox, members like Rutzy, SF, and Yem pull off their hilarious comments every day. This makes the forum even more enjoyable!

Our users post a lot. One day, the record for posting was over 200, by Einsteinean. This gives our forum daily activity and prevents it from dying. Other users are starting to be seen on the top 10 posters every day.

In addition, our users are very computer literate. Some of them, like Konrada, Marc, and Chain know coding as well as programming. Marc has even built his own website foundation! Then we have Jason, a true worker of the Admin Panel.

~Fuji Planet also has a diverse staff group.

- We have Emanl98, otherwise known as Syfte, as our Main Administrator. He took the place of Fazango, our old leader. He is practically the nicest of all the Fuji users, posts a good amount, and keeps the forum in order. He runs events, does a bit of graphics, and manages the Arcade Section as well. He has been in the staff business for a long time now on Fuji, and is an excellent choice of Admin for Fuji. To see more on Syfte and his work, CLICK HERE.

- Lesliehockey, on the other hand, is brand new to the Admin position on Fuji. Having been promoted just over a week ago, Leslie has ran the Crazy Lottery, done a few requests, and also adds games to the Arcade. Syfte and him have released Fuji Planet v1.4, which included some awesome updates such as music playing every Friday, a Hall of Fame, and a fresh new staff. His idea of creating the group of Service Managers didn't work out so well, but he has done plenty of work to cover it up.

- Noble, another long-timer from Mynk, came to this forum in its early stages. Being a Global Moderator on here and on Jyo's has given him much experience to run the Admin Panel. An expert at Gfx, a smart personality, and a good sense of humour makes him the one you can count on for requests. Sadly, he encountered a glitch in ForuMotion websites and could not get onto any forums. With the help of Winkley, he has passed that glitch, but still, he is not as active as he was before.

- Next we have Konrada, otherwise known as Wysmy, a veteran staff member. Having came from the old Mynk, he has been on Fuji for a long time. He knows a hell of a lot of coding as well as tricks on the computer. He was first a temp. Reviewer by the name of Alpheus and was promoted to Admin. In my opinion, I do not think he did do so well on the Admin position. He resigned after having too much work at school/home and not being able to fulfill his requests. His work as a Global Moderator has shown much improvement.

- An old staff member by the name of Jay is next. He is one of my best friends on this site. Having came from Mynk like all of us, he was invited by Einsteinean and then came to this site when it was first created. He was promoted to Moderator, but after a while, Fazango decided to demote both him and SF from the Mod team for lack of moderation. He is back as a Mod again, this time ready to show us all how much good he can put into this forum.

- chimchim930, the founder of the Apple, one of our users' first forums, is now here ! A solid Gfxer, with a variety of styles, he can complete almost any request for you. He was another old user of Mynk, a moderator, but his computer snatched up a nasty virus which made him leave it. To see more on chim and his job, CLICK HERE.

- Chainy, otherwise known as Cretyv, Chainfull, or Niels, is in my opinion the best Gfxer I have ever seen. Also one of the first users of Mynk, his experience on forums is more than what you probably expect. He knows Html well, which is a rather complicated system of coding, and has his own flourishing site, Fruit forums. Using Photoshop ( which is a professional computer image manipulation system that costs a LOT of money ), he can create signatures, avatars, banners, userbars, you name it, with any style you like. A solid staff member, one of the top posters, and another one of my best friends, you can always count on him to get the job done.

- jshushij - a veteran reviewer, he has completed 11 reviews with all of them having depth and detail. He is ( with Syfte ) probably the nicest user on Fuji. He reviews games topics, questions, etc. Having a good flow to his work makes his reviews all the more enjoyable. He is also Fuji Planet's top poster!

- Bizarro, otherwise known as Banned137 or TRS, is Fuji Planet's 4th Arcade Manager. Having came from the old Mynk, he was a good builder and knows a lot about games. ( I am talking in 3rd person to make it sound more professional. =P ) To see more about Bizarro and his job, CLICK HERE.

- Last but not least there is MissClyde, otherwise known as Shady4Eva, is the newest addition to Fuji Planet's staff. She has posted a couple of games, which IMO where not very good. We will wish her luck for the future. Keep in mind that she is Fuji's first female staff member !

All in all, Fuji is a great site to go and visit and has many great users.

-=-=-=-

There may be more to this review..

Last edited by Bizarro™ on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:23 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com?Tennisman7890
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Woah! Thats incredible Biz!

Can I use an old rap I made for a contest as my review? Here it is:

Fuji planet for the win, learn the rules,
Spamming is a sin, only done by the fools,
Think you wanna flood, dont be so nooby,
Our staff works hard to keep it pretty as a ruby,
Our name be beast, were fuji planet,
Our forum is priest, it shines like granite,
Our forum so sick, we got lots of activity,
Our forum so slick, we got lots of creativity,
In a dark world, our forum shines,
The standards for us are very fine,
We got the best users currently online,
We got the best threads, topics, and designs,
We have the most fun, we got the most laughs,
We got the best users, we got the best staff,
We got the best threads, we got the best topics,
Our site so sick, we as cool as the tropics,
We got some reviews, and we got some graphics,
Were also really active and theres a lot of traffic,
We got games in our arcade,
We real gamers, all the games are played,
We got good people, we got real friends,
We have an enjoyable experience every minute we spend,
But all that we have is thanks to our staff that works so hard,
Making sure this place remains unscarred,
Respect the mods, they rule supreme,
Keeping our traditions and honoring the theme,
They keep double accounts to a minimal extreme,
If you need help, they are on your team,
What we got here, its really a lot,
This place cant be sold, it cant be bought,
How can you give up what is this insane,
Just thinking about this busts my brain,
So Im loyal to this site through every little bit,
If one things for sure, fuji has got it!
Back to top Go down
Lesliehockey
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Lesliehockey

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:04 pm

Nice review.
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:38 pm

Haha, I remember that rap, Shushi.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Fuji Planet Community

Fuji Planet Member reveiw Fuji_v11
Fuji Planet Member reveiw Stars-4-5

Review:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Lebby™
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp

Staff Message : I LOVE SHADY
Fuji Bucks™ : 5485

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:35 pm

That was okay... =/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com?Tennisman7890
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:26 am

I'm sorry I didn't spend an hour on it like you? I have a life, I thought it was pretty good..
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:52 am

MissClyde wrote:
Haha, I remember that rap, Shushi.

Yeah. The good ole contests...
Back to top Go down
Lesliehockey
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Lesliehockey

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:14 am

I will do this later today.
Back to top Go down
Frist
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Frist

Fuji Bucks™ : 1028

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 10:20 am

ok, after LH does this, it can be archived :)
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:41 am

Bizz, why did you only only mention staff members? I thought this was a member review. Not a staff review.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:42 pm

My thoughts too
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:43 pm

Sk9 wrote:
My thoughts too
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:01 am

Bizarro™ wrote:
record for posting 200, by Einsteinean.
Ohh what a flippin fail. I got over 400 one day with no spam.
Back to top Go down
Lesliehockey
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Lesliehockey

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 4:32 pm

I might make a self later, Moved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fuji Planet Member reveiw   Fuji Planet Member reveiw Empty

Back to top Go down

Fuji Planet Member reveiw

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-
Free forum | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com