Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

Fuji Bucks™ : 3384

Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. _
PostSubject: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 5:04 am

Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. Wciwkk

So I own Trivial Pursuit and I figured ,since I got stumped by a bunch, how much the folks over at Fuji knew about Sports, History, Entertainment, Art, etc. So I'll just post questions from the Official Trivial Pursuit game. 50 Fuji Bucks per answer seems reasonable. There's six topics so I figure six questions at a time. The categories are Entertainment, Sport & Leisure, History, Science & Nature, Geography, and Art & Literature

I'll post each question in the color of it's category. You don't have to answer them all. When a category is right, it'll be replaced, and new questions (since they'll be listed along with some old ones that may not have been guessed) will be marked with a dash (-).

Since these are official questions, there are official answers, so if I say it's wrong, please don't argue it. Also, only the first correct guess gets points.

When you answer questions, it'd be nice if you put the category in front, or put the answer in the corresponding color just so it's easier on me to check. But don't be annoying and answer an Entertainment question in yellow and expect me to give credit. Even if it's right, it probably isn't the answer to the history question.

Now that the rules are over with, happy answering, and please, No cheating. It ruins the fun.

Entertainment: What's the movie if Redfoot flicks his cigarette into the face of McManus?

Sport & Leisure: What two-letter word for "cindery lava" would be the first acceptable Scrabble word on an alphabetical list?

History: Which exiled Middle Eastern leader returned home in 2007, only to be assassinated two months later?

Science & Nature: Which bodily organ produces urine?

Geography: Which Scandinavian country's longest and deepest fjord is the Sognafjorden?

Art & Literature: What name did the meaner of Cinderella's stepsisters call her in the story by Charles Perrault?
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:41 am

Ooh, nice contest. Looking forward to some people entering, but I won't enter since I'm kinda busy here.

*Approves*
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
Chip
Friendly Fiend
Friendly Fiend
Chip

Fuji Bucks™ : 3661

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 10:59 am

Looks fun! So let me get this straight: We can choose which question we want to answer, post the answer in the corresponding color, and you'll tell us if our answer's right?
Back to top Go down
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:13 pm

Yes. Pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 12:30 pm

Entertainment: What's the movie if Redfoot flicks his cigarette into the face of McManus?

The Usual Suspects

Sport & Leisure: What two-letter word for "cindery lava" would be the first acceptable Scrabble word on an alphabetical list?

aa

History: Which exiled Middle Eastern leader returned home in 2007, only to be assassinated two months later?

Benazir Bhutto

Science & Nature: Which bodily organ produces urine?

the kidneys

Geography: Which Scandinavian country's longest and deepest fjord is the Sognafjorden?

Norway

Art & Literature: What name did the meaner of Cinderella's stepsisters call her in the story by Charles Perrault?

ashputtle

Am I close? I had to ask my grandparents for some of these.
Back to top Go down
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:21 pm

You got all but the last one Very Happy

- Entertainment: What charity benefited from George Michael's Last Christmas?

- Sport & Leisure: What modeling material is most commonly used to show a mark if a long jumper takes off from in front of the board?

- History: What triumphal
arch became an East/West German border crossing in December 1989?

- Science & Nature: What part of a Rolls-Royce takes one man a whole day to make and five hours to polish?

- Geography: Which country is most associated with Internet 419 scams, also known as advance-fee frauds?

And the scoreboard

jshushij - 250 FB
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:28 pm

Nigeria

and yo do realize this being the internet we could just look all the answers up?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:39 pm

Yes, but you shouldn't. It ruins it.

Entertainment: What charity benefited from George Michael's Last Christmas?

Sport
& Leisure: What modeling material is most commonly used to show a
mark if a long jumper takes off from in front of the board?
History: What triumphal
arch became an East/West German border crossing in December 1989?

Science & Nature: What part of a Rolls-Royce takes one man a whole day to make and five hours to polish?

- Geography: What city has been dubbed the Venice of the East?

And the scoreboard

jshushij - 250 FB
Invisifly2 - 50 FB
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 1:42 pm

- Entertainment: What charity benefited from George Michael's Last Christmas? I believe that was Band Aid or something.

- Sport & Leisure: What modeling material is most commonly used to show a mark if a long jumper takes off from in front of the board? No idea

- History: What triumphal arch became an East/West German border crossing in December 1989? Brandenburg gate, which isn't really an triumphal arch Wink.

- Science & Nature: What part of a Rolls-Royce takes one man a whole day to make and five hours to polish? The spinners. Haha, just kidding. Let's see... I have no idea.

- Geography: What city has been dubbed the Venice of the East? Hmm... This is an hard one :\. Im not sure, but I believe it is Bangkok.

Art & Literature: What name did the meaner of Cinderella's stepsisters call her in the story by Charles Perrault? In Dutch it's Assenpoetser, which means Ashputtle. Hmm.. Aschenputtel? I don't know Sad
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 8:47 pm

Entertainment: What charity benefited from George Michael's Last Christmas?

Some Ethiopian foundation

Sport & Leisure: What modeling material is most commonly used to show a
mark if a long jumper takes off from in front of the board?

Plasticine

History: What triumphal arch became an East/West German border crossing in December 1989?

The Brandenburg Gate

Science & Nature: What part of a Rolls-Royce takes one man a whole day to make and five hours to polish?

The radiator

Geography: What city has been dubbed the Venice of the East?

Udaper or something like that (sorry for spelling)

Carmenella maybe?

Last edited by jshushij on Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 12:47 am

Shush is such a good googler xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:31 am

Nope, my grandparents have great minds and have traveled almost everywhere around the globe! xD
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:04 am

How is Sherlip gonna have the FBs to back this up?
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:13 pm

Im helping paying.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 7:59 pm

Mmk well he needs to post more questions, I haven't gotten a chance yet D:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:02 pm

Me neither. I knew the urine one.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:46 pm

Common Sherlip! Wink
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:36 am

Sher? You still doing this?
Back to top Go down
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:53 pm

Yes, but I don't have the questions with me so I can't post new ones. They're at my other house (divorced parents.)

Chain got Geography, Entertainment and History,and Shush got Sport & Leisure

so just try the other two for now,. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:59 pm

I didnt get the Science & Nature one?
Back to top Go down
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 3:07 pm

I'm not sure on that. I don't have the deck by me Razz
Back to top Go down
Blasphemy
Power Shake
Power Shake
Blasphemy

Fuji Bucks™ : 4423

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:07 am

Her real name was Ella but she slept by the ashes and cinders so they called her cinders-ella which then became cinderella

trick questions : )

Oh and Jshushij, your right about the radiator question

A little on the side question worth no FB's just to keep this a little more lively:
a) What is a person who collects beer mats called?
b) Who posted that fact on MyNK several times? (thats a doozy)
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Theyre called tegestologists or something like that I think. But I dont remember who kept posting it.
Back to top Go down
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Shush, you did get it right. I confirmed.

As far as the Cinderella one goes, noone has it yet
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 10:42 pm

So, new questions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.   Official Trivial Pursuit Questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Trivial Pursuit Questions.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Contests :: Contest Archives-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com