Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Shady

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

Shady - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Shady   Shady - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 7:50 pm

Once TRS gets his in, I'll archive this.
Back to top Go down
Lebby™
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp

Staff Message : I LOVE SHADY
Fuji Bucks™ : 5485

Shady - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Shady   Shady - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 3:08 am

-=-=-=-

Shady - Page 2 101-5

MissClyde ( and all of her other names Razz )

[img]http://www.regionivapo.org/rosie/images/ranks/stars-5.gif[/img]

MissClyde first came to Fuji after the death of Mynk, having joined no past forums before it. Being an avid user with a great channel on YouTube, lots of posts on here, and a friendly although straight-up character, she is a great friend. Being supportive and honest, she tells you what she thinks is right.

Having a bit of experience coming from the old forum of Mynk, MissClyde knows hot to work the forum. Almost always going on the chat, posting a lot, and going on MSN ( Windows Live Messenger ) make her someone you can't miss going through your day at Fuji. MissClyde also always gives her straight-up answer and tells what she thinks is right, so she is a good person to go to for help.

Most importantly, she is an amazing friend. MissClyde will always answer your PM's back directly and take time to do your requests. She has a good sense of humour and can put you into a great mood instantly. You can rarely be angry with her as she is honest and tells you what she thinks is right. Having an MSN account also lets users talk with her outside of Fuji :]

An avid fan of the American rapper Eminem, MissClyde knows a lot about hip-hop / rap and other types of music. She is always encouraging you to watch her videos of Eminem and get into the music that she likes. You can also rap against her 1v1 in the rap contests that Skate creates or in the chatbox.

All in all, I have nothing more to say about MissClyde other than her being a stunning person. Truthful, friendly, humourous, and out-going, she is a must-have for a friend. I doubt anyone doesn't like being with MissClyde Razz

-=-=-=-

There you go.

Lock it up, my friends. =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com?Tennisman7890
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

Shady - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Shady   Shady - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 7:28 am

Thanks dude, I appreciate it. We can archive this now.

Everyone did great reviews :]
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

Shady - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Shady   Shady - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 25, 2009 9:25 am

Good review TRS. :)

Archived
Back to top Go down