Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

The Incredible Quiz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

Fuji Bucks™ : 1748

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:10 pm

Heyall! Have any of you played The Impossible Quiz by Splapp-me-do? Well me and my friend are hoping to make a quiz just like that but completely different! If that makes sense? LOL. Anyways, its full of trick questions, yet, making sense in a good way. Some question involve actions, some, just common sense, whereas others, insane logic. If you completely dont know what I'm talking about F-OFF and play the Impossible Quiz NOW! >Sad My friend and I have already thought and put down so many questions in which all make the world 0.000000001% a better place. If you guys could help think of random trick questions (PLEASE, that make sense and or make you LYFAO within crazy logic) that would be trumendooz! Here is an example:

Question: How do you get down off a duck?
Answers: Using a step ladder, Do a barrel roll, Pluck its feathers, or With your feet.

The answer is actually: Pluck its feathers! Why? Because, just like the question says: How do you get DOWN (Not in terms of refurring to actually get OFF the duck. It's talking about the ducks feathers, which have a nickname: Down. Get it? You get a duck's down (or FEATHERS) by plucking them. Easy!) Now wasn't that amazing? If you still don't get it... go to hell. Anyways, thanks and please post your ideas. I would be very much happy. Alright, laters! Razz
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

Fuji Bucks™ : 99800397

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Ill think of some.
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:14 pm

Alright. Thanks! They must be very good though to accept.
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

The Incredible Quiz _

Marshazzle wrote:
.... OFF the duck. It's talking about the ducks feathers, which have a nickname: Down. Get it? You get a duck's down (or FEATHERS) by plucking them. Easy!) Now wasn't that amazing? If you still don't get it... go to hell. Anyways, thanks and please post your ideas. I would be very much happy. Alright, laters! Razz ....

Wow...talk about mood swings.

Anyway, the impossible quiz is basically a couple of trick questions, some absolutely no-sense questions, and some...fairly medium questions.
You don't need to know a dumbass question of a brain cramp question to pass the impossible quiz. There's something called "retry" or "reset" and "4 options" and "time"
To make a game like that you have to know flash.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Yeah, I'm going to be buying it soon, and our quiz is different. ALL questions make sense, unlike his. I was using his as a reference. Anyways, I would be happy if people would think... or help. Would it matter if I mentioned that you people helped if you do or should I just skip that?
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

Fuji Bucks™ : 99800397

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:17 pm

Mention us.

You pretty much have to...
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:18 pm

I do. I do. I was just making sure you wern't all "camera shy." I mean "I dunt wunt 2 bee in teh kreditz shy." LOL. Otherwise, most people are fine with their names being on someone's CREATION. It was good to ask, alright?
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:24 pm

If you're serious about it just mention fujiplanet.net in the game if you're thinking about publishing it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Exactly. Now can we start posting actual questions instead of talking about whats going to be said in the credits?
Back to top Go down
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

Fuji Bucks™ : 2665

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:27 pm

What is the name of the guy that gets arrested everytime you greet him on a plane?

Matt
Jack
Billy
Joel

Jack. ("Hi Jack!")

^Lol^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:39 pm

Hah. Nice job! I may use it, just hold a second, I need to see some more.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:41 pm

I don get it.
Back to top Go down
Pokko
Melody Master
Melody Master
Pokko

Fuji Bucks™ : 1204

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Hmmm . . . its tough to come up with a good, clever question right on the spot, but im sure i can give it a shot =P how about this -

A man walks into a bar and asks the man for 3 beers, the beers cost £1.50 each. How much would it cost to drink all 3?

A) £3.00
B) £4.50
C) 3450p
D) None of the above

The answer - D, i only asked how much it would cost to drink them, not buy them.

Sure, not so good, but i came up with it right on the spot =P lol
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Yeah. I see your headed in the right direction in an obvious attempt to create a question of your own. Very nice people. Lets continue.
Back to top Go down
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

Fuji Bucks™ : 3384

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:14 pm

How do you kill Lady Gaga?

Poker Face
Rape Her
Stab her
Tell her to go F*** Herself

A.

I couldnt think lol
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:17 pm

Actually, I already have that question in my quiz! LOL. Except... the answers are, uhm, different Very Happy You kinda went over board there!
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:21 pm

How much wood could a woodchucker chuck if a woodchuch could chuck wood?

A. Alot
B. Two trees
C. Well, it depends
D. Can't answer that..

The answer's D cuz there's no such thing as a woodchucker, it's supposed to be a wood chuck. Lol that's all I could think of.
Back to top Go down
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

Fuji Bucks™ : 3384

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:26 pm

Aww.. lol

How about:

Which of these is Always Red?

Urine
That Song by Chevelle
The Sun
Books

D, Books are always red. (read lol)
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 10:28 pm

Hahahahah niceee. Love that one.
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 9:44 am

Yeah! That is a mighty good one. (LOL about the Chevelle song Wink )

OH, I thought of one:

What makes an ear hear?

Werewolves, Hearing Aids, New York, or Elderly Cats.

Well, this question, as a matter of fact will not have any of these answers to choose from. Instead, you being the player of the quiz, will have to click the letter "H" in the actual question itself: What makes an ear "H" ear? Since, obviously, the word ear would not be the word hear if you didn't add the "H". I dunno, it seems pretty awesome to me Wink
Back to top Go down
Lebby™
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp

Staff Message : I LOVE SHADY
Fuji Bucks™ : 5485

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:22 pm

Yeah, that's cool, they do that in the impossible quiz too a lot Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com?Tennisman7890
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

Fuji Bucks™ : 2665

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:53 pm

Haha, nice one.

Shake It!

Metro Station
Dance Moves
Chocolate Milk
>>Out of Order<<

Shake around the word "It"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
The Official JCMG
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
The Official JCMG

Fuji Bucks™ : 2141

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:45 pm

They do that too, Syfte. Like the penguin question in The Impossible Quiz 2, #11, think.

But I like that one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Yeah, maybe not exactly what Syfe said. I like questions like this (taken from the impossible quiz 3...)

To answer this question, you'll have to have bowel movements. Then, you must click and drag the word bowel away to reveal the words "Next Question" or "Go!"
Back to top Go down
The Official JCMG
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
The Official JCMG

Fuji Bucks™ : 2141

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 8:51 pm

WTH, Impossible Quiz 3?
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Sponsored content

The Incredible Quiz _
PostSubject: Re: The Incredible Quiz   The Incredible Quiz Empty

Back to top Go down

The Incredible Quiz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-