Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

the goblin showed up

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    fleamailman
    Squeaky Clean
    Squeaky Clean
    fleamailman

Fuji Bucks™ : 1087

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:47 pm

the goblin felt it only fair to introduce himself too, saying "...well I suppose I'm your average, everyday kind of goblin then, married with children, living in geneva, that's switzerland to most people now but home somehow to me then...", outside though, the cold just sent any venturous person back indoors again, while this quiet sunday morning was inconspicuously turning into the quiet sunday afternoon too, followed by yet more quiet after that till nightfall in the goblin's conjecture here, "...funny, there must be something wrong with me then, you see, it's just that those trappings of this "dailylife", and the trinkets of the moneygod, don't really interest me now, perhaps then I write to know myself by what I post, yes, but more likely I just post to see what lies within..." mused the goblin again who often felt that all this writing was like a journey to self, adding "...so now, how can I introduce somewhere that I haven't got to yet..."

the goblin showed up Brujas
    Back to top Go down
    Bonnie
    White Knight
    White Knight
    Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Beautiful piece of writing.
    Back to top Go down
    Tristan
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
    Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:53 pm

He does that in every post
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
    Anonymous

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:04 pm

I wonder if he ever won't post like that...
    Back to top Go down
    fleamailman
    Squeaky Clean
    Squeaky Clean
    fleamailman

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Quote :
    He does that in every post

("...I try to too, I never fob my posts..." mentioned the goblin who had done hundred of introduction by now, he posted another)

repost from elsewhere, a writer's site "introduce yourself" thread

"...hi, actually I'm just your average everyday kind of goblin then, so I don't really cut it as a writer, with no wish to ever become recognized as such, nor with any need to become published where I already have a readership over forums matching a fair sized book by now..." ventured the goblin over his old keyboard once more before breaking off for yet another sip of coffee, continuing "...no, I only write as a journey to self here, simply as a wish to create a Peter Pan like "Internet self" that counter balances my Wendy like "dailylife" now...", at which point the goblin suddenly realized that any anonymous self introduction could simply be boiled down to a precise "hello, I'm here, aren't I", saying "...and since no one can prove anything about themselves on this Internet anyway, perhaps I am most honest one amongst us, I mean this mask is real enough I suppose..."

the goblin showed up Thomas__Massive_Hangover_by_TheSuig
    Back to top Go down
    fleamailman
    Squeaky Clean
    Squeaky Clean
    fleamailman

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Quote :

("...well only when I have drunk too much, then I'm sure I'll write like most people here..." confessed the goblin)

"...hi..." said the goblin breaking the ice, continuing "...bear with me and all will be revealed in my posts whereas, if you do not read my posts, what point is there in my introduction here, no I won't spoil it for you, if you want to know, the person behind this mask that is, you'll gleam it for sure humans in what I write...", at which point the goblin asked in return "...besides, who can prove who they say they are on the Internet, not me for one, and anyway, I'm not really sure at this point if the man in the mirror, his docile family life and all the other trappings should be here at all, not if it is an "Internet self" I am creating for myself...", the girl walked calmly down the rows of bistro tables, coffee in hand ready to refuel the goblin's brain further, outside the rain poured away the last of the city's grime in a torrent of repetition, and all was hard fact "dailylife", "...and you would have me be this then, but my imagination is boundless mortals..." called the goblin across the ether as he slipped away to the awaiting Internet, so this then was him

the goblin showed up Weak_and_strange
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:20 pm

Post a pic of the goblin in the gallery.
    Back to top Go down
    Chip
    Friendly Fiend
    Friendly Fiend
    Chip

Fuji Bucks™ : 3661

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:26 pm

Welcome, ummmm... Goblin? Well, you definitely have a... unique way of posting. the goblin showed up 45969
    Back to top Go down
    fleamailman
    Squeaky Clean
    Squeaky Clean
    fleamailman

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:40 pm

(the goblin would have to double post here perhaps, or would try to reply to two posters at the same time then saying "...I am anonymous, one cannot create an "internet self" if one attaches "dailylife" fetters here, everything about me is a mask then, even the writing style is part and parcel of the persona here, but the mask is very recognizable as me then...")

repost form "introduce yourself" on a gothic site

"...hi, I am your average everyday kind of goblin then..." said the goblin adding "...not really that much to say about me, not that I ever really know which "me" I am though, oh yes there's that "married working man with family me", and the "know a lot about computers me", but the "me" or at least the real "me" I am looking for remains elusive behind my dailylife and all that worship of the moneygod..."

the goblin showed up Scary-baby-picture-1-1
    Back to top Go down
    JesterDon IVVVI
    JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:37 pm

Einsteinean wrote:

lol
    Back to top Go down
    https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
    Anonymous

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 11:45 pm

This site is becoming more and mroe like Jyo's every day...which is a good thing..e.xcept Jyo's is dead.
    Back to top Go down
    Abhor
    Power Shake
    Power Shake
    Abhor

Fuji Bucks™ : 3384

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 am

Wow I love this guy Very Happy

This is inspirational. In that same sort of creepy way the KKK is inspirational. More or Less.
    Back to top Go down
    rutzy342
    Rising Blaze
    Rising Blaze
    rutzy342

Fuji Bucks™ : 2837

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:24 am

(right now the rutz is wondering what is going on. is this some sort of dream... reality... did i die and this is my afterlife. so many questions the rutz has no time for when he is stalking his prey at night and watches for the predators. i think i shall proceed with an in depth explanation of my feelings towards this sort of surrealistic emotions i am feeling right now. this may be written in a very strange connotation, seeing as the rutz may be influenced by this unknown feeling at some point in the piece of prose he is about to compose.)

this goblin person is very confusing indeed. he has shown me some sort of world beyond this and inspired me in awe to look at things in such a different way, almost nihilistic but with a glimpse of hope.

and a quote from my daily log:

"i'm not sure what to make of everything that has been going on in my life right now. i think it all is some omen. and i think the goblin is here on a mission to all help us understand this omen we are receiving better. he wants us to take advantage of it so we can make the right choices in our future. he is like a secret spy, but for the good of mankind. maybe he was sent back in time by the reptilian men of 2034. or maybe he is just the chosen one here to foretell our futuristic dilemmas. or maybe hes some 50 year old whos more of a flaming faggot than this dude."

the goblin showed up Simmons
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.meowmix.net/
    JriderT
    Secretly Sinister
    Secretly Sinister
    JriderT

Fuji Bucks™ : 5533

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:30 am

lol this thread lol
    Back to top Go down
    The Official JCMG
    Marine Glory
    Marine Glory
    The Official JCMG

Fuji Bucks™ : 2141

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:35 am

Fleamailman, you should remember Ein and me. Very Happy

Welcome, again.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.gaiaonline.com
    Jshushij
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 3:52 am

Welcome dude!

You make me lol.

Im gonna like you.

But watch your double posting, you dont want to do that.
    Back to top Go down
    The Official JCMG
    Marine Glory
    Marine Glory
    The Official JCMG

Fuji Bucks™ : 2141

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 4:08 am

I already warned him about that.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.gaiaonline.com
    Bonnie
    White Knight
    White Knight
    Bonnie

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:35 am

LMFAO RUTZ.
    Back to top Go down
    fleamailman
    Squeaky Clean
    Squeaky Clean
    fleamailman

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:16 am

the goblin thanked the humans again, not really knowing who he should reply to first, saying "...nice posts, first off, a blog, or a daily log in rutzy342's case, however good, is always a one man show here, that is, some central character and the others who either read or comment about it, ah but a random thread is more like round table where all are equal as both reader and contributor here, which is why I post to them first and store later...", the goblin was simply thinking back to the "posts are born of posts" idea again, and hoped rutzy342 would post some of his stuff on the last post thread then, continuing "...also, if any one member should take a break or leave, the random thread continues in his absence, unlike the blog that stops dead for the duration that the central character is missing...", and with that the goblin knew that there was more, replies to others here that is, but had to wait until someone else posted now, saying "...I feel the double posting rule should be eased in the case that it is direct replies to previous posters, but I'll comply to it...", "...let the waiting begin..." went the voice in the background, as the goblin looked the clock watching the slow second hand laborious do its rounds then

the goblin showed up TyraBanksShoopWhoop
    Back to top Go down
    Johnywilko
    Honor Roll
    Honor Roll
    Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 7:03 am

So... we meet again.
    Back to top Go down
    fleamailman
    Squeaky Clean
    Squeaky Clean
    fleamailman

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 8:36 am

Quote :
    So... we meet again.

and with that the goblin was taken aback, somehow sensing that the JYObots gang were here in full force now, and if ever there was a mean bunch of hardened criminals, these guys had to be them then, why, what with their menacing bennie caps, their thickened long socks, reinforced shorts and loosely knotted school ties, these guys were unmistakable, in fact their outwardly wryly grin only hid a dastard cunning the delved into such deviousness that nobody's packet of jellybeans were safe in the playground, the goblin weighed his words, feeling his life depended upon it somehow, it did he knew now, saying "...your secret ritual of the pom pom dance is safe with me, and it shall never leave these lips, promise...", somehow the goblin just hoped it would appease them but one could never be sure, not until it was too late that is

the goblin showed up Ppic-ayreon-arjen-2004

Last edited by fleamailman on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    Bonnie
    White Knight
    White Knight
    Bonnie

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 9:03 am

Where did you learn to write like that???
    Back to top Go down
    fleamailman
    Squeaky Clean
    Squeaky Clean
    fleamailman

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:35 am

Quote :
    Where did you learn to write like that???

"...on "last post" threads..." replied the goblin honestly for once, adding "...if you write, I will help you, that has always been my promise thoughout...", which was true enough, for the goblin proofread many posts for others now, secretly somewhere, liking it to his way of to getting to the "live writing", saying "...not that I don't like books, I do, but somehow anything unpublished is an unknown, that is, no clear idea of either length, nor of the plot, nor even of the ending then, yes most of it is bad of course, but sometimes one hits gold, one is reading something that is both gripping and has the author on hand too..." somehow the goblin felt that it was the written equivalent of that difference between the theater and the cinema then, where neither were bad, only different then, just that "live writing" was the theater in the goblin's view now happening before his eyes now, special even

the goblin showed up Hidden-1
    Back to top Go down
    Johnywilko
    Honor Roll
    Honor Roll
    Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 10:39 am

I like the pictures :]
    Back to top Go down
    fleamailman
    Squeaky Clean
    Squeaky Clean
    fleamailman

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:43 am

Quote :
    I like the pictures

"...me too, may have said it to you before, but if one starts illustrating ones texts, which is what this is then, many things happen..." mentioned the goblin, continuing "...first of all, pictures seem to change from that simplistic "like/dislike" subjective view to a wider "like/dislike, and what is it saying too, can I use it now" objective view..." but there was more, always more with the goblin it seemed, adding "...then again, the texts too, change here in that one is asking oneself "what picture will go with this text then, what is its image exactly", and lastly there is the physical preparation here, the hunt for the picture then which, keeping a beedy eye out, has to be found somewhere or the post won't be posted..." the goblin rarely posted without illustrating now

the goblin showed up Hollywood
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

the goblin showed up _
    PostSubject: Re: the goblin showed up   the goblin showed up Empty

Back to top Go down

the goblin showed up

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Fuji Planet :: Fuji Planet :: Introductions & Goodbyes :: Introductions-
    Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com