Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Replaying: The Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Official JCMG
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
The Official JCMG

Fuji Bucks™ : 2141

Replaying: The Game _
PostSubject: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:22 am

Yep. It's this game again.

-=CHALLENGE:=-

Can someone also give me a list of all the levels that would be scary and/or freaky and/or surprising levels to a 12-year old? I do not mind blood and/or violence, only those shocking scary levels. You'll get 199 FBs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:44 pm

It wont load for me. Umm
Back to top Go down
Abiohazard
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour
Abiohazard

Fuji Bucks™ : 1145

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 2:46 pm

Same here.
Back to top Go down
The Official JCMG
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
The Official JCMG

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:05 pm

I changed the file.

Can you tell me if the Gun Control ending is scary once you kill Jack Thompson?
Back to top Go down
Abiohazard
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour
Abiohazard

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:05 pm

It's still not loading Sad
Back to top Go down
The Official JCMG
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
The Official JCMG

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:07 pm

Is it working for anyone here?
Back to top Go down
Lebby™
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp

Staff Message : I LOVE SHADY
Fuji Bucks™ : 5485

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:58 pm

Yes, it works fine for me here. :]

It's boring to have to keep falling off the edge, but the game is hilarious Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com?Tennisman7890
The Official JCMG
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
The Official JCMG

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:13 pm

How about that Gun Control Game?

o.o
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

Fuji Bucks™ : 1748

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 10:07 pm

Very fun game! And the part with all the famous songs such as The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, Rick Astleys "I'm never going to give you up," The Ultimate showdown, this is sparta remix, etc is totally legit epic boss material!

I'm not sure which levels would be "scary" to a 12 year old and or why you want to know, but here's my guess:

Although you said you don't care about blood, I included some levels involving that of such since really, it COULD be scary for some 12 year olds... you never know?
1)The second level is a little bit graphic if you ask me... You know, the art level?
2)Same with the graphic level where your going down a hall shooting people in a 3dish view. LOL @ the l4d posters. Maybe even at the end where the crying girl attacks you when you get to close? Once again though, it didn't scare me. So I'm not sure...
3)Also, maybe the mind level where you are controlling an invisible guy off the ledge has an odd zombie-like ending where he rises and the music suddenly enhances.

Thats all I could get out of the game for things that may or may not be scary for kids of the 12. I'm still confused as to why you need this though JC.
Back to top Go down
The Official JCMG
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
The Official JCMG

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 1:43 am

Marshazzle wrote:
Very fun game! And the part with all the famous songs such as The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, Rick Astleys "I'm never going to give you up," The Ultimate showdown, this is sparta remix, etc is totally legit epic boss material!

I'm not sure which levels would be "scary" to a 12 year old and or why you want to know, but here's my guess:

Although you said you don't care about blood, I included some levels involving that of such since really, it COULD be scary for some 12 year olds... you never know?
1)The second level is a little bit graphic if you ask me... You know, the art level?
2)Same with the graphic level where your going down a hall shooting people in a 3dish view. LOL @ the l4d posters. Maybe even at the end where the crying girl attacks you when you get to close? Once again though, it didn't scare me. So I'm not sure...
3)Also, maybe the mind level where you are controlling an invisible guy off the ledge has an odd zombie-like ending where he rises and the music suddenly enhances.

Thats all I could get out of the game for things that may or may not be scary for kids of the 12. I'm still confused as to why you need this though JC.

I'm just wondering. I also hate scary and/or freaky and/or surprising things.

I added the game at night so...

WAIT IT IS NIGHT AGAIN....

o.O o.O

I don't mind the ART level.

It that the ending and how does she attack you. o.o

Are you talking about the zombie? LIke when you go to the level editor, right at the end where you pick a character, theres that zombie at the end? I don't mind that either.
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:35 am

Alright, here goes another "story" of writing Wink

1)The art level, and like I said, isn't "scary" just bloody. But it could scare a 12 year old depending on who it was... I guess?
2)No, the level with the girl that attacks you, though, in an odd and slow paced way, is not the ending. It's actually rather far from the ending. But after you do make it to that level, you shoot a ton of weird people and monsters through a corridated 3 dimensional hallway then later, and at the end of that level, find a girl weeping. The music becomes just that like in the game Left 4 Dead when you see a Witch, which is much more creepy in the game. Buy it and pee your pants. I have both actually :) But anyways, when you notice her, you walk up to her and BAM she attacks you. Thats about it.
3)I'm not talking about the zombie in the level editor, I'm talking about the level where you move in whatever direction you want, but your man doesn't move. Instead, you see a little shadow on the ground move for you like invisible telekenesis. Then, once your invisible guy in which's shadow can be seen and seen only falls, a series of weird happens trigger and your man turns into a zombie and the screen says "SOMETHING SOMETHING ZOMBIEFICATION!!!" Or something like that and the zombie is all like "Kjsakmafkahsfjk!!"

LOL, hope I helped. Play the game a few times until you find the levels I'm talking about. And after you beat it once, don't go beat it again, I meant play it over again as in go under the select level area. You know?

Razz
Back to top Go down
Abiohazard
Sweet and Sour
Sweet and Sour
Abiohazard

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 4:44 pm

Plesh fix it. It still fails here.
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 5:36 pm

What, the game itself? It shouldn't, JC fixed it.
Back to top Go down
The Official JCMG
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
The Official JCMG

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 12:44 am

Marshazzle wrote:
Alright, here goes another "story" of writing Wink

1)The art level, and like I said, isn't o"scary" just blody. But it could scare a 12 year old depending on who it was... I guess?
2)No, the level with the girl that attacks you, though, in an odd and slow paced way, is not the ending. It's actually rather far from the ending. But after you do make it to that level, you shoot a ton of weird people and monsters through a corridated 3 dimensional hallway then later, and at the end of that level, find a girl weeping. The music becomes just that like in the game Left 4 Dead when you see a Witch, which is much more creepy in the game. Buy it and pee your pants. I have both actually :) But anyways, when you notice her, you walk up to her and BAM she attacks you. Thats about it.
3)I'm not talking about the zombie in the level editor, I'm talking about the level where you move in whatever direction you want, but your man doesn't move. Instead, you see a little shadow on the ground move for you like invisible telekenesis. Then, once your invisible guy in which's shadow can be seen and seen only falls, a series of weird happens trigger and your man turns into a zombie and the screen says "SOMETHING SOMETHING ZOMBIEFICATION!!!" Or something like that and the zombie is all like "Kjsakmafkahsfjk!!"

LOL, hope I helped. Play the game a few times until you find the levels I'm talking about. And after you beat it once, don't go beat it again, I meant play it over again as in go under the select level area. You know?

Razz

Art level is O.K. for me.

I'll see about the ending for the Gun Control.

The zombie level seem O.K.
Back to top Go down
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

Fuji Bucks™ : 3384

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 1:35 am

How the fuck do you beat the stock chart? He wont fall off
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptyTue Jan 19, 2010 3:28 am

jshushij wrote:
It wont load for me. Umm

Sad
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptyTue May 18, 2010 1:20 am

19 Mins 19 Seconds it took me Razz
Back to top Go down
Place
Couch Potato
Couch Potato
Place

Fuji Bucks™ : 46

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:38 am

What the game is this
i don't understand how to play it
or it is not working properly?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Replaying: The Game   Replaying: The Game Empty

Back to top Go down

Replaying: The Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum