Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Myninjakiwi Closing

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

Myninjakiwi Closing - Page 12 _
PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Closing   Myninjakiwi Closing - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:45 pm

It would be a new site address.

Also, I know that we cant get all the mods, but if we can get just 2, thats a start. :)
Back to top Go down
Lebby™
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp

Staff Message : I LOVE SHADY
Fuji Bucks™ : 5485

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Closing   Myninjakiwi Closing - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:36 pm

We already have two of the Mods back from Mynk ...

And stop acting like you know so much Shushi.

I joined before you, long way before =P

Anyways we'll never get Matt, Jon, or Sauy boy because they said directly for the Apple that they will never join any forums again ...

Sad news. Myninjakiwi Closing - Page 12 506117
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com?Tennisman7890
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

Fuji Bucks™ : 2380

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Closing   Myninjakiwi Closing - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:37 pm

oh well thats sad!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Closing   Myninjakiwi Closing - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:53 pm

I doubt very much we will get another mynk going.

There are more steps than anyone thinks about:

If we wanted to get the mynk name from ninjakiwi, we would have to create our own company, then pay ninjakiwi "x" amount of dollars (in the thousands) for the myninjakiwi trademark. This would require a lawyer for both sides, which would be very expensive. No one has this kind of money they are willing to give.

One of us would have to have a server from which to run it from, and they are also very expensive. Someone would have to be a tech geek, and I don't mean good in GFX, I mean good at EVERYTHING. You could hire someone, another 30K or so.

We would have to purchase the level editors from ninjakiwi, expensive yet again.

We would have to make executive deicisions on the set up of the site, mods and such. It wouyld have to be as well run as the old myninjakiwi.

There are more steps, but I don't wan to get into them

Overall, it's not as easy as getting the mods back and the level editors. Far from that easy.

And, it would cost a fair amount of money, I'm guessing somewhere in the 100K range all together.

So it's almost impossible to restart myninjakiwi, whether you think so or not.

So drop the idea, unless you want to kick up $150,000 to get it going.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Closing   Myninjakiwi Closing - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:53 pm

Bizarro wrote:
We already have two of the Mods back from Mynk ...

And stop acting like you know so much Shushi.

I joined before you, long way before =P

Anyways we'll never get Matt, Jon, or Sauy boy because they said directly for the Apple that they will never join any forums again ...

Sad news. Myninjakiwi Closing - Page 12 506117

Sorry, Im not trying to sound smart here. I am just making an educated guess based on the situation.

Its hard to say, but I guess mynk will never come back.
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Closing   Myninjakiwi Closing - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:54 pm

probably once its down its down!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Closing   Myninjakiwi Closing - Page 12 EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:55 pm

Exactly. So drop the idea, it won't go anywhere and there's no sense in talking about it.
Back to top Go down
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Staff Message : I am P00pinshniver, Fuji Planet's soccer player
Fuji Bucks™ : 16035

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Closing   Myninjakiwi Closing - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:32 am

ein it would cost a lot, but not that much
Back to top Go down
Nothin
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Nothin

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Closing   Myninjakiwi Closing - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 12:33 am

It probably will not happen anyways people have moved on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myninjakiwi Closing   Myninjakiwi Closing - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Myninjakiwi Closing

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Fuji Planet :: Announcements & Updates :: Announcement Archives-
Free forum | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com