Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

.... _
PostSubject: ....   .... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:39 am

• Category of your product: User
  • Name of the product: Cyclone
  • Experience with the product: ..
  • Website or link to it: <--------
  • Extra comments: Thanks ya
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

.... _
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:25 pm

Tagged

New twist in my responses:

Approximated Time of completion: 3-4 days.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

.... _
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 7:22 pm

Thank you ein.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

.... _
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 10:29 am

This will be completed in about an hour.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

.... _
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 1:22 pm

Lolnot rly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

.... _
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Lol got sidetracked. It happens.

Hey, I said 3 to 4 days on Tuesday, so I've got till tonight. Which, hopefully, I won't be too tired from my mountain bike ride to do it.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

.... _
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 3:28 pm

It's cool take your time bro
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

.... _
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:19 pm

.... 68-33

Cyclone

The stars will not show up. However, I give Cyclone a 4.9/5.

To start, Cyclone is one of the most popular users on Fuji Planet. He was the 53rd user to join, on July 20, 2009. He joined during the period of Fuji's history known as the Myninjakiwi Stampede. Unfortunately, this time period was due to the sudden announcement by Chris that Myninjakiwi would be shutting down. This caused many people to flood to forums where they could still talk with each other. Cyclone found this one good and has since made himself more than known.

It is ironic that Cyclone joined directly after me on the same day.

Cyclone is a very active user, being the #2 top poster on Fuji with 8889 posts, approximately 1000 behnd Jshushij as the top poster and ahead of me by approximately 700 posts. He averages 34.72 posts per day, certainly mear the top in that category, and also averages 1.31 topics per day which total to 336 topics, also a top number.

Cyclone is also always at or near the top of the monthly posters list. He was in the top 5 for the month of March, and it is too early to tell in April where he will be.

Another excellent quality of Cyclone is his popularity. He is certainly in the top 5 with 75 friends. He also has recieved nearly 1650 private messages and has 5 visitor messages.

Cyclone is usually very thourough in his posts and topics, and with this has acquired a +155 repuation. 142 positive votes have been given to him, as well as 10 thanks, worth 3 rep points each. He also has 61 negative votes, but these were from early and do not reflect the user he is today. He also enjoys giving out rep, giving 372 positve rep and only 72 negative rep. He has given one thanks.

Cyclone is a moderator and reviewer here on Fuji Planet, both staff ranks. He was promoted to moderator after serving months as a reviewer. He certainly deserved the promotion.

The only slightly bad characteristic to Cy is his slight tendecny to argue. When he does argue, he tends to start OR continue flame wars, although these have substanially decreased in number and vehemency. For this reason, I do not give him more than .1 reduction in stars.

Overall, Cyclone is one of the most active, popular and respected users on Fuji Planet. He is well spoken and humorous, and has commanded the respect of every Fuji member with dignity. Hence, I give him a near perfect 4.9 out of 5, the only thing keeping him from perfection is his slight tendency to argue. However, as time passes, this has gone away to the point where I would give him a 4.95, if it were possible.

Thanks for reading this review! Be sure to rate it and/or give me feedback on my performance as a reviewer. If you would like more, feel free to PM me. Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

.... _
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Thanks ein, great job :) I liked it. Archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

.... _
PostSubject: Re: ....   .... Empty

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com