Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tattoo's and/or Piercings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 _
PostSubject: Re: Tattoo's and/or Piercings   Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 12:16 am

Einsteinean wrote:
Piercings= absolutely disgusting, with the exception of the ear where no one else can see it. Rings in any body part besides the ear is also revolting. Tattoos are ok as long as the person who has them knows the potential consequences.

Rednecks= absolutely disgusting, with the exception of Dale Jr. who is an awesome racecar driver. Red hair and freckles on a human being is just revolting. Working men are ok as long as they don't inbreed and the worker knows the potential risk of being fired.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo's and/or Piercings   Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 6:42 am

Skweekers wrote:
you couldn't have found a less offensive way of saying that? I get that it's your opinion, but piercings aren't that big of a deal. so to say something like that is a little much. I have my belly button pierced and I'm not sure how that's disgusting.
I like belly button rings, girls with a lot of earings, and sometimes small gages. But that's about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo's and/or Piercings   Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:29 pm

I was just talking to my friend today because were going to get our belly buttons done together soon, and we might get our noses peirced, prolly not, but maybe, and then at work my friend was talking about her belly button peircing...mad weird.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo's and/or Piercings   Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:26 pm

Victoria wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:
Piercings= absolutely disgusting, with the exception of the ear where no one else can see it. Rings in any body part besides the ear is also revolting. Tattoos are ok as long as the person who has them knows the potential consequences.

Rednecks= absolutely disgusting, with the exception of Dale Jr. who is an awesome racecar driver. Red hair and freckles on a human being is just revolting. Working men are ok as long as they don't inbreed and the worker knows the potential risk of being fired.

And I'm gonna keep the peace when this mud is slung. You know who else slings mud? Politicians. And we know how bad THEY are.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo's and/or Piercings   Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:42 pm

Asbadasein^24^16^jesus^pi

?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Skweekers
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Skweekers

Fuji Bucks™ : 3195

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo's and/or Piercings   Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:35 pm

but you never answered my question. and like tristan said, I also happen have a lot of ear piercings. I know you said those are okay because "no one else can see it", but I assume there's a limit on that. for you to think no can see ear piercings, it sounds like you only approve of one little stud
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo's and/or Piercings   Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:43 pm

Skweekers wrote:
but you never answered my question. and like tristan said, I also happen have a lot of ear piercings. I know you said those are okay because "no one else can see it", but I assume there's a limit on that. for you to think no can see ear piercings, it sounds like you only approve of one little stud

Indeed. Piercings makes girls more attractive Wink

Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo's and/or Piercings   Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Id like to get my ears pierced but idk. My parents wouldnt allow it anyway. I love tattoo art, not on girls though. I wouldnt get a tattoo myself either. Piercings on guys is gay as fuck imo. On girls its cool, just no eyebrow or ring nose piercings. Or those piercings placed randomly somewhere on your face. Those really make you look retarded.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo's and/or Piercings   Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Skweekers wrote:

Personally I'm revolted by anything other than the ear. And to whoever said nose piercings are awful, thank you. There's one girl at my school with a huge ass ring and I've been so close to just saying to her, you know you look like a bull from the PBR?
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo's and/or Piercings   Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:23 pm

too many can get freaky but srsly tho
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo's and/or Piercings   Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:03 pm

Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 Nose-Rings = fine
Spoiler:
or bigger = ugly as fuck
Back to top Go down
Skweekers
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Skweekers

Fuji Bucks™ : 3195

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo's and/or Piercings   Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:48 pm

still not sure how they're revolting, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo's and/or Piercings   Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:28 pm

ein likes to exaggerate, don't worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo's and/or Piercings   Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 Tumblr_m0cygsNu7c1rqyfgdo1_250
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tattoo's and/or Piercings   Tattoo's and/or Piercings - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tattoo's and/or Piercings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com