Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

My turn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

My turn _
PostSubject: My turn   My turn EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:26 am

• Category of your product: User
  • Name of the product: Einsteinean
  • Experience with the product: 14 years
  • Website or link to it: http://www.fujiplanet.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=67
  • Name of review (optional):
  • Extra comments: Sk9 or Shush or anyone else. I don't care who does it.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

My turn _
PostSubject: Re: My turn   My turn EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:11 am

My turn Stars-3

Main Review:
Spoiler:

The user:
Spoiler:

Upsides:
Spoiler:

Downsides:
Spoiler:

Overall:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

My turn _
PostSubject: Re: My turn   My turn EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 2:11 pm

Nice Bart. Ein, is that enough?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

My turn _
PostSubject: Re: My turn   My turn EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:37 pm

I want you to do one too, if you don't mind.

I had to go into the edit to read it because I still can't see spoilers, lol.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

My turn _
PostSubject: Re: My turn   My turn EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:55 pm

Einsteinean

My turn 67-66

My turn Stars-4-5

Statistics:

Einsteinean has been a part of Fuji for approximately nine and a half months. With his 8270 posts, that brings him to about 32 posts per day, and the third most active poster. With his 276 topics, that brings him to about a topic per day, and the second most active topic starter, right behind me. I'd passed him on January 2nd due to the excessive amount of topics I'd started in the Music Library. Nonetheless, he is easily one of Fuji's most active users with these statistics. Einsteinean has seven visitors messages, 34 friends, and 1605 private messages. What does this significantly large amount of messages show? That he's extremely friendly, and likes to socialize? Or that he tends to PM users complaining and/or flaming? Well, I'd say it's a little bit of both. Which will be brought up later in the second part of this review. He has five reputation points, which used to be -200 some. But a friend of his fixed that for him ;]. He also has 3208 Fuji Bucks.

User Review:

Einsteinean joined the forum on July 20th, 2009, the same day as me. His nickname is Ein, just a shortened version of Einsteinean, which is what I'll be calling him throughout this review. Looking back on his introduction thread, many people welcomed him kindly, but that was on the first page. The next page, Syfte was curious as to why he was being welcomed so warmly, as he'd the thought that he was hated by just about everyone. I'd thought this also. With this, old memories may have been brought up for users who'd not yet welcomed him, and a few people were very rude to him. But, I'd say they has reason to. Back on MyNinjaKiwi, he was commonly known as being a jerk, rude many people, and picked on the new users who hadn't known what to do. Some users still hold a grudge due to this. I, myself, did have a grudge when he'd first joined, but I didn't say anything about it. Until a few months in, when I made a diss rap directed at him. After this, we'd talked a bit, and became friends. This is what some people find hard to do, for example Shady. Aside from who likes and dislikes Ein, I'll get into the other parts of him. Ein is extremely dedicated to this site, which if I'm not mistaken, is the reason he got into the top ten members. Being the most dedicated, he donated ten dollars out of his pocket to the forum to help it improve. He also posts on most topics made, and started a large chunk of them himself. When the site was going down in posts from the last month, he immediately started a thread about it, hoping for it to bring back more activity. This has happened more than once. Another thread he'd made was a Staying Pact, which had over 20 or 30 user signatures. It'd worked for months upon months, and has recently been deleted or something of the sort, as I'm not able to find it.

As a Person:

As somewhat stated in the last part of this review, many people teeter on whether or not they like him as a friend. Some, hate him with a passion, like Chainy. Others, have found themselves to become friends with him, like myself. And then there are the users who simply don't know, like Shady. The reason being the combined positive and negative characteristics about him, which sometimes cancel each other out. Some of these include dedicated but arguementative, kind but in-your-face, etc. Some of the things Ein personally enjoys to do are hunt (mostly squirrels), bowl, and collect coins. Which is all I know about, although I'm sure there are more hobbies of his. I know of these three things, he is very passionate about. To prove his dedication to hunting, he's shown a picture or two in the gallery. To prove his dedication to bowling, there is a thread or two of it in the Sports section. To prove his dedication to coin collecting, he's written an extensive review on one of it's many magazines. This is just about everything I know of Ein/Einsteinean/Money Man.

Thanks for reading this review! Be sure to rate it here -- http://www.fujiplanet.net/reviews-section-f5/rate-your-review-t3368.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

My turn _
PostSubject: Re: My turn   My turn EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 11:24 am

~Archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My turn _
PostSubject: Re: My turn   My turn Empty

Back to top Go down

My turn