Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Review Syfte...again. :P

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

Fuji Bucks™ : 2665

Review Syfte...again. :P _
PostSubject: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 10:03 pm

• Category of your product: The best person you have ever heard of.
  • Name of the product: Syfte
  • Experience with the product: I'm his conscience
  • Website or link to it: No.
  • Name of reviewer (optional): Anyone
  • Extra comments: I'll give 2000 FB's for the first good (as in truthful, and not minute) review, 1000 for the second.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 11:08 pm

Syfte

Review Syfte...again. :P Qqzb7o

Review Syfte...again. :P SpacerReview Syfte...again. :P Spacer
Review Syfte...again. :P Stars-5

Statistics:

Syfte has been registered to Fuji for almost ten months. He was the 12th user to join, so he knows the history of the forum more than most people. With 2739 posts, that brings him to about nine posts per day, the 13th most active poster, and the most active administrator. With 226 topics, that brings him to about .75 per day, and the third most active topic starter, right behind Einsteinean and myself. Syfte has five visitors messages, 32 friends, and 456 private messages. I'd say this is about the statistics of the average active user. He has 24 reputation points, yet I'm not sure how. With 19 positive votes received, and one thanks, that would only bring him to 22. Subtracting the five negative votes received as well, that would bring him to 17. Could Syfte be abusing his administration powers? Well, if you know him, you'd know that it's probably a glitch of some sort. He also has 5000 fujibucks, approximately 15000 less than what he had a few minutes ago. Now, he's soon to have zero, when he gives me 2000, 1000 to someone else, and giving me another 1000 when he loses our contest. So sorry, Syfte!

User Review:

Syfte joined the forum on June 5th, 2009, being one of the first to be here. He goes by a few names, including Syfte, Emanl, Ft, CrAzYmAnGuY, and CMG (shortened version of CrAzYmAnGuY). On June 20th, only two weeks after his registration, he became the second arcade manager, and the fifth person to join the staff team. About 40 days later, his dedication to arcade managing caused the admins at the time to agree that he should become the group leader of the arcade managing team. Slowly climbing up the "ladder of success", he skipped the moderation team when he'd leaped from arcade manager to global moderator on September 13th, five weeks from his last promotion. And finally, he became the fifth admin on the site, on October 8th. All in all, it took him four months and eight days to become an admin, and he'd deserved it. One and a half weeks later, with Faz's departure, he became the head administrator, and has been for quite some time. But recently, Faz is back to take his place. Next to Faz, of course, I'd say Syfte is the best choice for administrator on the site. He's done much for Fuji, including promotion, creating the achievements section, completing requests in the Fuji Shop, and much more. It's too much to state everything he's done. Aside from Fuji, he's an active and popular forumer on other forums as well. Just a few of these he's registered to include ForuMansion, Club Fair Share, iWebBuddy, the Help Forum, the Facebook Forum, and I'm guessing plenty more. On ForuMansion, he is a reviewer, which is known as an Analysis on that paticular forum. In fact, he's the leader of the team (which only has two members at the moment). Generally, he is well known, and a great guy, which will be talked about in the next part of this review. Aside from his reviewing job and arcade managing job, he's also an excellent graphic designer! Here's an example of his work:

Spoiler:

As a Person:

Syfte is a great guy, as I've previously stated, and can easily be defined as "chill". Some hobbies of Syfte, and the only ones I know about, include foruming, reviewing, and the guitar. Some traits of Syfte's personality include a great sense of humor, very kind, generous, and modest. Here are a few example of these characteristics. An example of his humor is his statement in his profile, which is, "I rock. You pebble". Whether or not that was made up by him, it's a funny play on words. An example of his kindness is warmly welcoming every single user to join the forum. An example of his generosity is located in this very thread, and it's the fact that he's giving 3000 fbs for anyone who completes this. Which is not necessary of him. Last but not least, an example of his modesty is the work he does on the site, and doesn't even mention the fact that he did it. This is basically everything I know of Syfte!

Thanks for reading this review! Be sure to rate it here -- http://www.fujiplanet.net/reviews-section-f5/rate-your-review-t3368.htm

Last edited by Cyclone on Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:54 am

That's a good review.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 7:21 am

Review Syfte...again. :P Moz-screenshotReview Syfte...again. :P Qqzb7o

Review Syfte...again. :P Stars-5

Main Review:

Spoiler:

The User:
Spoiler:

The person:
Spoiler:

Upsides:
Spoiler:

Downsides:
Spoiler:

Overall:
Spoiler:

Hope you like it!
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:54 am

Nice review Cyclone. Dtbm, yours was too short.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 8:56 am

I knows
It took me about 10 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:10 pm

Guys, look at number eight in the review rules. I added it a while ago. Nobody noticed. Bart, way to copy my "The user" & "The person" way of reviewing someone. You also copied me with everything you put in "The person" section..

Last edited by Cyclone on Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
faz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
faz

Staff Message : Review Syfte...again. :P Untitl65
I am FaZango
Fuji Planet's Grandpa
Fuji Bucks™ : 1502

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:23 pm

Cyclone, you have the best writing technique i have ever seen..

Best reviewer ever in the history of FUJI
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/69adime
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:25 pm

:O Thanks man :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:25 pm

I agree. I unfortunately tend to make my reviews seem either like research papers or newspaper articles. Lol.
Back to top Go down
faz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
faz

I am FaZango
Fuji Planet's Grandpa

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:29 pm

Isn't that what reviews are supposed to look like? hell, no one cares
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:32 pm

I know, I just want to make them perfect. I guess I'm a perfectionist in that sense.
Back to top Go down
faz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
faz

I am FaZango
Fuji Planet's Grandpa

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:35 pm

Guess who's the new Reviewer group leader Review Syfte...again. :P 153730
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:38 pm

I appreciate you think I should be the leader, thanks! but why'd you take Shush out of the group?
Back to top Go down
faz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
faz

I am FaZango
Fuji Planet's Grandpa

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:41 pm

He's already a global mod..? lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:49 pm

Congrats Sk9
Back to top Go down
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:07 pm

Great job, Sk9! FB's comin' your way. Wink
DTBM, it really was short, or rather "small" ("minute"). Thanks anyway, but not good enough. You should keep practicing.

I'll close this one up for now.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 2:16 pm

Sorry for the factual errors, the 2007 was a typo, and when i said active, i pretty much just ment you were on those forums. Editing now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:36 pm

I guess this is done?
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:55 pm

Ein, Syfte wants the topic open in case he wants anymore.
Back to top Go down
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:07 pm

Nvm, that's good, thanks.

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 2:56 pm

My point was it was locked in the regular review forum. Anyway, we're cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review Syfte...again. :P   Review Syfte...again. :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Review Syfte...again. :P

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-
Free forum | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com