Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

My Angry Rant

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Chainy
    Apolcalypse Survivor
    Apolcalypse Survivor
    Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
    Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:11 pm

Psycho Killer wrote:
    Just Beaver < Beatles
    Lady GaGa < Beatles
    New-School Rap < Beatles
    Shall I go on?

Nirvana < Beatles
    Pixies < Beatles
    MSI < Beatles
    Shall I go on?
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Rehua wrote:
    Psycho Killer wrote:
    Just Beaver < Beatles
    Lady GaGa < Beatles
    New-School Rap < Beatles
    Shall I go on?

Nirvana < Beatles
    Pixies < Beatles
    MSI < Beatles
    Shall I go on?

Aerosmith > Beatles
    Everything else < Beatles
    Back to top Go down
    Yes Im Am
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
    Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 3:56 pm

Rehua wrote:
    Nirvana < Beatles
    Pixies < Beatles
    MSI < Beatles
    Shall I go on?

Wow +1

Einsteinean wrote:
    Aerosmith > Beatles

Wow -1
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
    Invisifly2
    Marine Glory
    Marine Glory
    Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:50 pm

dont dis the beatles ein, ill have to shoot you down.

Last edited by Invisifly2 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
    Tristan
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
    Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 5:53 pm

I don't see what's so amazing about that.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
    CAPS LOCK
    Power Shake
    Power Shake
    CAPS LOCK

Fuji Bucks™ : 1708

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
    Aerosmith = Beatles
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.apple.com/macbookpro
    Bart
    White Knight
    White Knight
    Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:58 am

I never listened to the Beatles, never will.
    Back to top Go down
    Chip
    Friendly Fiend
    Friendly Fiend
    Chip

Fuji Bucks™ : 3661

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 10:40 am

Dothebartman91 wrote:
    I never listened to the Beatles, never will.
    My Angry Rant - Page 2 168877
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:10 pm

I breathe The Beatles.
    I even have their book " A Long Night's Write" that explains the meaning and origin behind alll songs.
    Back to top Go down
    Yes Im Am
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
    Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:05 pm

I have the chord book to all their songs Pedo

No, it's real, which means it's better than the internet.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
    Anonymous

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:17 pm

K GUYS LETS GET SOME SHIT STRAIGHT K

Beatles are overrated, drop your obsessions just because everybody loves them. Sure, they have some great songs, but most of it is extremely over hyped. The reason people obsess over them is because of their influence. I can name some bands that are just as influential as the Beatles but truly deserve more credibility, think Pixies, Black Sabbath and early hardcore punk like Black Flag.

Lady Gaga, as far as pop goes, is actually listenable.

Green Day and Yellowcard??? You're fucking kidding, right? Extremely crappy (exception of Green Day's older work) and completely commercial, don't whine about them not being on the radio.

Ein, drop your Aerosmith obsession, they are pretty crappy aside from their first few albums.

There is lots of music today that is great, more than their ever has been in the past. It's a simple butterfly effect, there are less bands in the 60's than in the 70's but more bands in the 80's to the 90's to the 00's. And with that, you can presume that more music any given person would like increases over the decades, as with what any given person dislikes. Mainstream music today is simply looked for by music industries. Record labels, aside from independent ones know what sort of music sells well, and they advertise it like fuck while people start buying it, which rakes in more money to them. If preteen girls knew how to pirate music than the whole music business would go down in a heartbeat.

Stop listening to the radio. There are no stations at all that truly cover everything completely in any sort of genre. It's PART of the music industry, it's part of what they use to commercialize music. Do any of you realize how easy it is to pirate music? There are sites like mediafire and megaupload for a damn good reason. Even any music that you truly like. Seeing as most of the people here don't seem to know anything to obscure, it's probably on a mass label and is marketed just like any typical pop album today. If you download music, you don't give money to shits involved in big industried. In before someone whining "BUT IT'S ILLEGAL THE FBI IS GUNNA FIND ME OH NOEZ," the government doesn't actually give a shit about copyright laws, they use it as a scare tactic to help the big industries of music because they help the overall economy. How often do you hear about someone being arrested for music piracy?

As far as independent labels go, they tend to stick to one genre and are more true to an origin. They don't commercialize music or market it to the radio excessively. They rely on word of mouth for the popularization of their music. There is no need to buy their music either, bands earn money from gigs and shows. Any sort of "industry" should be ignored. Rappers should be able to keep making their music, as there are loyal fanbases who enjoy the music, although they don't need to rely on big industries to get undeserving things like huge mansions and anything they want.

If you're gonna pick a career in music, sadly, it all seems to be a competition to become rich and famous. There should be no fame and money involved in music. If you want to be a musician, that's asking to be loyal to something which not many people seem to do today. There is much more music than most of you people here actually think, you've just never heard of it. OH SPEAKING OF WHICH HAVE YOU GUYS HEARD THIS EPIC NEW SONG. It's by a guy named John Cage and it's called 4'33''. Friggin' hardcore shit man.
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:24 pm

I missed you man
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:48 pm

Rutz, stop being weak and get your ass back on your old account. I know this is you because no random n00b knows to call me Ein.

Anyway..

We've all got to just accept thte fact that as the year number grows, the amount of good music goes down. Lady Gaga is listenable? WTF? I don't call bum-ba-rah-ga-who whatever the fuck it is listenable. Especially at 7 AM, which is the time the radio station the bus driver plays it at. It's godawful. Plain awful. Ranks right up there with Miley Suckus and Justin fageir. AWFUL. EAR-BLEEDING. SHIT.

As for rap, you know my opinion. Some of it is decent, some is barely listenable, and some you could pump into Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis with the fake crowd noise the Colts pump in and you couldn't tell the difference.

Aerosmith was not crappy from their first few albums onward. They are the best-selling rock band of all time. Many of their 80s albums were in their top 10 of all time.

Most of the new "rock" doesn't deserve the name.

Lol at the preteen girls statement. 100% true.

Agreed with the radio. Most of what they play is crap. There's a reason Satellite radio channels are becoming more and more refined to 3 different artists or the like. Not to mention why the CD industry is booming and old 78 RPM records are coming back. People are finally wising up to the crappy radio.

As for copyright, true, but imagine if they do catch you...
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:23 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
    Rutz, stop being weak and get your ass back on your old account. I know this is you because no random n00b knows to call me Ein.

I WOULD be on Rutz if the password wasn't changed, and now I'm onto a third account because the lolno one got banned.

Quote :
    Anyway..

We've all got to just accept thte fact that as the year number grows, the amount of good music goes down.

This isn't true, quite the opposite. Look for music that isn't just on the radio.

Quote :
    Lady Gaga is listenable? WTF? I don't call bum-ba-rah-ga-who whatever the fuck it is listenable. Especially at 7 AM, which is the time the radio station the bus driver plays it at. It's godawful. Plain awful. Ranks right up there with Miley Suckus and Justin fageir. AWFUL. EAR-BLEEDING. SHIT.

Sorry, music is subjective, I can understand why someone would hate it, but personally I don't mind it that much.

Quote :
    As for rap, you know my opinion. Some of it is decent, some is barely listenable, and some you could pump into Lucas Oil Stadium in Indianapolis with the fake crowd noise the Colts pump in and you couldn't tell the difference.

I'm okay with this.

Quote :
    Aerosmith was not crappy from their first few albums onward.

Their debut up to Draw the Line was good.

Quote :
    They are the best-selling rock band of all time.

Sales don't mean anything.

Quote :
    Many of their 80s albums were in their top 10 of all time.

Well that's just too damn bad seeing as their 80s album was regurgitated uninspired shit.

Quote :
    Most of the new "rock" doesn't deserve the name.

Again, look for stuff that isn't just on the radio.

Quote :
    Lol at the preteen girls statement. 100% true.

Thanks.

Quote :
    Agreed with the radio. Most of what they play is crap. There's a reason Satellite radio channels are becoming more and more refined to 3 different artists or the like.

The radio has no variety, so that's one of the reasons I really hate it.

Quote :
    Not to mention why the CD industry is booming and old 78 RPM records are coming back. People are finally wising up to the crappy radio.

That's just hipsters starting a vinyl collection.

Quote :
    As for copyright, true, but imagine if they do catch you...

They won't catch you.
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:32 pm

Go to the FUJI section and report it...
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:07 pm

Rutz, just stop, k? This is doing nothing but making you look like a noob we all know you're not. Accept that Shady left and move on.
    Back to top Go down
    SF
    Fuji Imp
    Fuji Imp
    SF

Fuji Bucks™ : 9157

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
    Rutz, just stop, k? This is doing nothing but making you look like a noob we all know you're not. Accept that Shady left and move on.

go wai ein00b
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Einsteinean wrote:

Maybe if you read my fucking post you would get it. I CANT GET ON MY ACCOUNT. CAN I MAKE IT MORE CLEAR. I SENT A PM TO LESLIE BUT IM STILL WAITING.

Also, I don't care if Bonnie's gone anymore. I also had to work on a project during the time gone. :)
    Back to top Go down
    Tristan
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
    Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:12 pm

Rutz, come on chat, Syfte is solving your problem. Now everyone, please stay on topic.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
    Anonymous

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:13 pm

I don't feel liek debating Aeorsmith when most of the U.S. would agree with me.
    Back to top Go down
    CAPS LOCK
    Power Shake
    Power Shake
    CAPS LOCK

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:20 pm

STOP TALKING ABOUT THE BEATLES. We obviously have some disagreements about them, so we should stop talking about them period. The reason for this is because every time we do, it becomes a reputation slaughter for everyone
    Back to top Go down
    rutzy342
    Rising Blaze
    Rising Blaze
    rutzy342

Fuji Bucks™ : 2837

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
    I don't feel liek debating Aeorsmith when most of the U.S. would agree with me.

That's because most of these kids are obsessed with some of the most entry level hard rock for the cred. You know, Led Zep, The Who, Aerosmith, the likes. Ignorance, basically.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.meowmix.net/
    Anonymous

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
    STOP TALKING ABOUT THE BEATLES. We obviously have some disagreements about them, so we should stop talking about them period. The reason for this is because every time we do, it becomes a reputation slaughter for everyone

Fail, rep can only go up now, not down.
    Back to top Go down
    Jshushij
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:37 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
    All music on the radio is the same these days, and it all sucks. All of the music is some idiot attempting to use autotune with his crappy, below-average voice, singing lyrics that some other underpaid person wrote for him. The theme of the music is either "we belong together, I love you, I need you, etc." or "I don't need you, you betrayed me and it hurt, but I'm over you now, etc." the songs have a catchy tune the first time you here it, but then you begin to realize how truly crappy it is. They don't even use real instruments anymore, they just hire some other underpaid guy to press a few keys on a computer and music pops out of it. Don't even get me started about the duets, it's that same idiot that's failing at autotune combined with some whiny 10 year-old sounding chick that can't hit a single low note. Sure, she may be able to hold a note for 2 seconds, but it still sounds like she's singing and having a baby at the same time. The girl takes a huge breath after almost every word she sings, assuming that people like hearing her excercise her lungs. And when you put the plain-Joe guy attempting to sing autotune, with the tone-deaf girl that has trouble breathing, with a few beeps and bops called "music," we get 98% of all new pop music today. I miss the 90s and the begining of the 00s, where the songs on the radio were from awesome bands like Green Day and Yellowcard, and not from tone-deaf idiots like Jason Derulo and I-YAZ, who are ruining the music industry

Thats only hip-hop, pop, rap stuff. While there is still some good hip-hop and rap today, these people, I agree, have ruined it. But theres some fine rock.

Rutz, dont hate on singers and bands like U2, Green Day, Dave Mathews Band, Bruce Springsteen, Muse, etc.
    Back to top Go down
    CAPS LOCK
    Power Shake
    Power Shake
    CAPS LOCK

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:21 pm

jshushij wrote:
    CAPS LOCK wrote:
    All music on the radio is the same these days, and it all sucks. All of the music is some idiot attempting to use autotune with his crappy, below-average voice, singing lyrics that some other underpaid person wrote for him. The theme of the music is either "we belong together, I love you, I need you, etc." or "I don't need you, you betrayed me and it hurt, but I'm over you now, etc." the songs have a catchy tune the first time you here it, but then you begin to realize how truly crappy it is. They don't even use real instruments anymore, they just hire some other underpaid guy to press a few keys on a computer and music pops out of it. Don't even get me started about the duets, it's that same idiot that's failing at autotune combined with some whiny 10 year-old sounding chick that can't hit a single low note. Sure, she may be able to hold a note for 2 seconds, but it still sounds like she's singing and having a baby at the same time. The girl takes a huge breath after almost every word she sings, assuming that people like hearing her excercise her lungs. And when you put the plain-Joe guy attempting to sing autotune, with the tone-deaf girl that has trouble breathing, with a few beeps and bops called "music," we get 98% of all new pop music today. I miss the 90s and the begining of the 00s, where the songs on the radio were from awesome bands like Green Day and Yellowcard, and not from tone-deaf idiots like Jason Derulo and I-YAZ, who are ruining the music industry

Thats only hip-hop, pop, rap stuff. While there is still some good hip-hop and rap today, these people, I agree, have ruined it. But theres some fine rock.

Rutz, dont hate on singers and bands like U2, Green Day, Dave Mathews Band, Bruce Springsteen, Muse, etc.

I know, but hip-hop and rap stuff is the only thing on the pop music channels these days, nothing good like the bands you just mentioned
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

My Angry Rant - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: My Angry Rant   My Angry Rant - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Angry Rant

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Music-
    Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com