Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

The Simpsons Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 8:59 am

• Category of your product: Game
  • Name of the product: Look at Title
  • Experience with the product: Lots (Finished the game)
  • Website or link to it: http://www.ea.com/games/the-simpsons-game
  • Name of reviewer (optional): Any
  • Extra comments: I would like to see if it's better than The Simpson Hit and Run?

Last edited by Dothebartman91 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:27 pm

3 reviews? Thats a bit much.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Edited
I honestly don't care how many people do it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:51 pm

I do not know much about this game as I have not played it. If someone else could take this, I'd be much appreciative. If no one else is able, I can take it, but Bart, it'll take probly until Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:51 pm

I've never seen the movie. But if you'd like me to research it, i will. I'm not sure what the point of that would be, though, seeing as you could just look it up yourself if you just want a research summary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 10:53 pm

Besides Bart, the main link you provided is Wikipedia. I can't review something from wikipedia. If you could provide another link, I'd appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:01 pm

Cyclone wrote:
I've never seen the movie. But if you'd like me to research it, i will. I'm not sure what the point of that would be, though, seeing as you could just look it up yourself if you just want a research summary.
It's not based on a movie...
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:03 pm

I've never played the game* Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:04 pm

Sorry Rolling Eyes
And i just want general information
Unless someone can give like how the game plays.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:04 pm

Why do you want a review on it if you already have it?
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:06 pm

I don't have the game and I just like hearing reviews.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:10 pm

You havent played it? You said:

Dothebartman91 wrote:
[list][*]Experience with the product: Lots (Finished the game)
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:13 pm

I rented it
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Cyclone wrote:
if you'd like me to research it, i will. I'm not sure what the point of that would be, though, seeing as you could just look it up yourself if you just want a research summary.
EDIT: Considering no one has played it, i'll just assume you want research. Tagged
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Simpsons Game

The Simpsons Game The-simpsons-game

The Simpsons Game Stars-3

Knowledge:

Considering the Simpsons show is extremely popular, I'll start off by saying the game is popular as well. The storyline of the game was compiled by the show's writers, Matt Selman, Tim Long, and Matt Warburton. The publisher was EA, which is the abbreviation of Electronic Arts, which is one of the best game publishers. It was first released in the North American countries, in October of 2007. Due to it's instant popularity, one month later it was worldwide. The main characters the game features are the members of the Simpsons family, including Homer, Marge, Maggie, Bart, and Lisa. The goal is to stop the game's villain, and save their "8-bit predecessors." It's available for the Wii, Playstation 3, XBOX 360, Playstation 2, the Nintendo DS, and the Playstation Portable. The prices vary for each seperate system, but taking into consideration the game's age, you won't be shocked when I tell you it's commonly sold for around $15. The highest price I could find was $20, and the lowest was $3. The game is a good steal, price wise. But what about quality wise? The point of product reviews is to tell you if it's worth the buy. Since I've never played it, nor have any of my friends, I will provide testimonials from people who have played it to assist you in your decision!

Testimonials:

- Humor is a very good strong point in the game. and gameplay as well. Only one prob. I beat it in a day and a half. Personally i dont think it was long enough. But still great fun. I would at least rent it. but probably its a 70% buy.
- Worst game ever. Camera angels were bad, and caused many problems as they moved around on their own at the worst times. Th puzzles were impossible - look at how many people are asking what the heck they are supposed to be doing on these forums alone. There are no clues, no ideas, nothing - you have to muddle your way through the levels in efforts to figure out what your supposed to be doing in most of the game. Definitely one you rent one night just to see it, then quickly return it. Personally, I wouldn't waste a fiver renting this tripe.
- why people are complaining about how hard the puzzels are is beyond me cause i didnt find any probs what so ever, when i first played it i did it on 2 player mode but after the first few levels it got really enoying cause you couldnt see what was going on so i did it just single player and had a total blast, its really funny with a good selection of different levels which never got boring except the lame marge levels which sucked ass.
- Amusing and lame at the same time
- Extremely good dialogue and cut scenes. Too bad the game play sucks!!!!

The testimonials basically state that the game is horrid. Two stars would be an appropriate rating, but I'll give it an extra because of the price. Thanks for reading this review! Be sure to rate it here -- http://www.fujiplanet.net/reviews-section-f5/rate-your-review-t3368.htm

Last edited by Cyclone on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 7:55 pm

Nice review Cy, consdering the lack of info.
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:50 am

considering that he had never played the game, i think that is pretty good.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:01 am

Great Review!

Although I'd rate The Simpson's Game 4 Stars Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 10:44 am

Simpsons Game Review
The Simpsons Game Stars-4
The Simpsons Game Simpsons_game_box_art

Introduction:
Spoiler:

Info:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 12:20 pm

I'm sorry whatif but i didn't really see the point in that. Everything you stated, i already said The Simpsons Game Icon_neutral
Dothebartman91 wrote:
Great Review!
Thanks, archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Simpsons Game _
PostSubject: Re: The Simpsons Game   The Simpsons Game Empty

Back to top Go down

The Simpsons Game

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1