Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 _
PostSubject: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:56 pm

Alright yesterday i came home at around midnight from some kind of school play my mom took me too and i fell asleep. That night, my imagination went on the biggest acid trip. Ever. I had the most vivid and longest dream that i could remember...and it all started with Abhor.

I was in my upstate summer house in New York and in some mix of words Matt was standing right next to me. Except, he was tall and i was short. Anyway we were with this other kid that i don't remember. We were chilling around and then we started doing stupid shit. The kid that was with us ended up dying and we ended up in this trailer park area. Turns out it was the realm of like Hades or some shit. Anyway, there were these jumping frogs that bit like a mother and flyring rats that did the same thing. The came in swarms from behind the trailer. They hurt like a bitch but me and Matt managed to hold them off. Then matt just disappeared.

Next thing i know i was in the underground cave. Turns out that's where the forgotten Greek gods lived. Except there were only three there. So i was walking in this cave and i turn a corner. I see this valley of rock. The top points were connected by this rope that this hidden by shadow figure was walking on. Then he suddenly turned his head and the only thing i could see were his glistening eyes. The next thing i remember i was on a bridge on that cave and that character is huddling in a corner and throws this axe at me and says " i was good once". Then i look past him and see Poseidon and Ares talking.

Next thing i know i'm on the street. There's this rumbling and i end up in this far underground train next to poseidon whos in the blue beanie hat. Kinda like a sailor. In the cart with him are all his children with blue/green eyes. Turns out that his youngest son sent a wave of water from underground with so much pressure that i was teleported to the train. So then he said that the next cart was the cart of Ares and the one after that was the cart of Ludvina and Apollo/Athena. I had to get the that cart cause i was their son. So i was scared to go into Ares' cart cause it had all this violence and then some woman from the cart ahead comes in and sways them with her voice so they all feel sick. I run past the cart and into the one i belong in.

I find out Ludvina's and Athena's plot is too kill Zeus who is in the cavern above us. So they light the engine on the main frame of the train and we take these horses with wings and ride them down the tunnel. We barely make it out when the train explodes and the cave collapses, killing Zeus. I see some LOST characters and then Matt turns up. I call my mom and the dream ends.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 _
PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:58 pm

Whatif wrote:
Alright yesterday i came home at around midnight from some kind of school play my mom took me too and i fell asleep. That night, my imagination went on the biggest acid trip. Ever. I had the most vivid and longest dream that i could remember...and it all started with Abhor.

I was in my upstate summer house in New York and in some mix of words Matt was standing right next to me. Except, he was tall and i was short. Anyway we were with this other kid that i don't remember. We were chilling around and then we started doing stupid shit. The kid that was with us ended up dying and we ended up in this trailer park area. Turns out it was the realm of like Hades or some shit. Anyway, there were these jumping frogs that bit like a mother and flyring rats that did the same thing. The came in swarms from behind the trailer. They hurt like a bitch but me and Matt managed to hold them off. Then matt just disappeared.

Next thing i know i was in the underground cave. Turns out that's where the forgotten Greek gods lived. Except there were only three there. So i was walking in this cave and i turn a corner. I see this valley of rock. The top points were connected by this rope that this hidden by shadow figure was walking on. Then he suddenly turned his head and the only thing i could see were his glistening eyes. The next thing i remember i was on a bridge on that cave and that character is huddling in a corner and throws this axe at me and says " i was good once". Then i look past him and see Poseidon and Ares talking.

Next thing i know i'm on the street. There's this rumbling and i end up in this far underground train next to poseidon whos in the blue beanie hat. Kinda like a sailor. In the cart with him are all his children with blue/green eyes. Turns out that his youngest son sent a wave of water from underground with so much pressure that i was teleported to the train. So then he said that the next cart was the cart of Ares and the one after that was the cart of Ludvina and Apollo/Athena. I had to get the that cart cause i was their son. So i was scared to go into Ares' cart cause it had all this violence and then some woman from the cart ahead comes in and sways them with her voice so they all feel sick. I run past the cart and into the one i belong in.

I find out Ludvina's and Athena's plot is too kill Zeus who is in the cavern above us. So they light the engine on the main frame of the train and we take these horses with wings and ride them down the tunnel. We barely make it out when the train explodes and the cave collapses, killing Zeus. I see some LOST characters and then Matt turns up. I call my mom and the dream ends.
tl;dr
What's up with all those huge stories?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:58 pm

It was a really cool dream i had asshole. Maybe if you took the time to read it, you would have a little more color in you're world. Instead you decided to be a dumbass and do what pissed me off on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 12:59 pm

i was the other kid
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Possibly, but you died.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:11 pm

I don't read these long posts.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 1:12 pm

So don't comment.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:03 pm

Holy boobs man.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Whatif wrote:
It was a really cool dream i had asshole. Maybe if you took the time to read it, you would have a little more color in you're world. Instead you decided to be a dumbass and do what pissed me off on purpose.

If you would actually take the time to read what I said to you in the chatbox, you would know that I read the whole story. So calm down a little.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 2:58 pm

That was after i wrote that Razz
Back to top Go down
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

Fuji Bucks™ : 9157

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:05 pm

Hahaha, nice dream. Reminds me of the movie Clash of the Titans. But that movie sucked and this seemed awesome.

Last edited by SF on Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:31 pm

SF wrote:
Hahaha, nice dream. Reminds me of the move Clash of the Titans.

I thought the same thing^^
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:50 pm

Whatif wrote:
It was a really cool dream i had asshole.
Didn't you just tell me not to call people that Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 3:57 pm

Chain did that on purpose.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:11 pm

Whatif wrote:
Chain did that on purpose.

I read the whole story, calm down dawg.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 10:46 pm

Wow, that was epic.
Back to top Go down
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

Fuji Bucks™ : 3384

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:05 am

I kicked ass. I can disappear and reappear. It's cause I was banging the chicks from LOST. Or not.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:12 am

Lmao, LOST. I wish I could do that.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:43 am

isnt this the exact story line of God of War 3?
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:40 am

MOO wrote:
SF wrote:
Hahaha, nice dream. Reminds me of the move Clash of the Titans.

I thought the same thing^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2   THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE DREAM OF SUCH EPICNESS THAT IT WAS THE MOST EPIC DREAM EVER DREAMT IN THE REALM OF FUJI and prolly the world 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com