Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

The Crash: Preview

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    MrMega
    Secretly Sinister
    Secretly Sinister
    MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

The Crash: Preview _
    PostSubject: The Crash: Preview   The Crash: Preview EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:33 pm

Hi guys. I'm int eh process of making a SERIOUS book. I researched the publication process, booking finance, etc.
    So, here's a preview of a realistic fiction genre book, with the plot and characters, and stuff.

Protagonists
    Nick (myself)
    RL (my 2nd best friend who actually understands me)
    Good Fate (literally)

Antagonists
    Wilner (if you remember the VERY VERY long ago story about how he ripped and stomped on my clothes in Gym class..this is the bitch)
    Fat Pat (I'm serious, there is this prick in my real school)
    Bad Fate (literally)

Places in the Story
    School (obviously)
    The Night
    The Spot Tree (i'll explain it if you ask me in this thread)
    My Backyard

Table of Contents:

Chapter 1: It all started in 5th Grade
    Chapter 2: I get a Locker...sort of
    Chapter 3: I find my calling and my enemy
    Chapter 4: Trouble in the Air
    Chapter 5: I meet the 12 year-old live action sumo wrestler of a lifetime
    ---
    That's as far as I went so far, I just started the first sentence of the 3rd chapter.
    ---

Comments, questions, suggestions, anything, go in this thread.

Last edited by MrMega on Mon May 10, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
    SF
    Fuji Imp
    Fuji Imp
    SF

Fuji Bucks™ : 9157

PostSubject: Re: The Crash: Preview   The Crash: Preview EmptyFri May 07, 2010 6:14 pm

That's coooool. Good luck. :)
    Back to top Go down
    Invisifly2
    Marine Glory
    Marine Glory
    Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: The Crash: Preview   The Crash: Preview EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:54 pm

well the best revenge is to post his stuipid actions in a book and have everybody read it and see what a baby he is
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
    Interfan
    Power Shake
    Power Shake
    Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

PostSubject: Re: The Crash: Preview   The Crash: Preview EmptyFri May 07, 2010 10:26 pm

SF wrote:
    That's coooool. Good luck. :)
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Crash: Preview   The Crash: Preview EmptySat May 08, 2010 12:21 am

I'll buy the book if I see it.
    Back to top Go down
    Jim
    White Knight
    White Knight
    Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: The Crash: Preview   The Crash: Preview EmptySat May 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Good luck.
    Back to top Go down
    Yes Im Am
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
    Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: The Crash: Preview   The Crash: Preview EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:49 pm

Good luck :goodluck:
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
    Tristan
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
    Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: The Crash: Preview   The Crash: Preview EmptySat May 08, 2010 8:50 pm

Good luck man. No offense, but I doubt it will get published. If it does, I'll buy it for sure & make it my first fully read book.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
    MrMega
    Secretly Sinister
    Secretly Sinister
    MrMega

PostSubject: Re: The Crash: Preview   The Crash: Preview EmptySun May 09, 2010 9:21 pm

Finishing up chapter 3, btw.
    If they won't accept eh book because of my age, I'll just ask my brother Pat and he'll publish it :)
    Back to top Go down
    Tristan
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Tristan

PostSubject: Re: The Crash: Preview   The Crash: Preview EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Age doesn't matter when trying to do anything. If they make it so it does, it's discrimination and you could sue them.
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: The Crash: Preview   The Crash: Preview EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:44 pm

Cyclone wrote:
    Age doesn't matter when trying to do anything. If they make it so it does, it's discrimination and you could sue them.

You could get more money from a lawsuit than you ever could from a book.
    Back to top Go down
    MrMega
    Secretly Sinister
    Secretly Sinister
    MrMega

PostSubject: Re: The Crash: Preview   The Crash: Preview EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Lol. Anyway, this is something special for you guys; here it the ending of chapter 3: :)

---

...My eyes opened angrily. My body was seething with rage. I opened my mouth, ready to speak my mind like there was no tomorrow:

"Nobody talks about my father that way. Nobody. He is still alive. The only reason why you try to piss people off is because you have no friends or family. You're a bitch who has no other respect than to shitting out your anger at other people."

Just then, the bus stopped at the sidewalk of my middle school. But nobody moved. Nobody spoke. And everyone was staring at us.
    There was silence for about a minute, until I broke it in the most classically casual way I can imagine.
    I stood up with my back turned to the green-capped kid. Then I started walking to the bus doors, everybody still staring at me as I walked.
    Finally, I turned back at the green-capped kid, who surprisingly still tried to find just a speckle of coolness. I felt pity for him.
    "Enjoy your day," I waved my hand at him and spoke to him in a tone and way only a mom would say and do to her 3-year-old going to preschool.
    And then I got exited the bus, glad that I found my calling: telling people off.

---

What do you guys think? Those are the EXACT words in my journal. I'm glad I don't share this with my parents, because they would kill me if they found out I'm writing a book with swear words in it xD
    And btw, Chapter 3 is when I'm still in 6th grade and don't know who Wilner or Fat Pat is yet. And the green-capped kid was Wilner, when I still didn't know him. xD
    Also I added some fiction to the story (like my dad dying) because all truth isn't really that good to read, hehe.
    Back to top Go down
    Tristan
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Tristan

PostSubject: Re: The Crash: Preview   The Crash: Preview EmptyMon May 10, 2010 6:51 pm

Prey gud.
    Back to top Go down
    Bart
    White Knight
    White Knight
    Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: The Crash: Preview   The Crash: Preview EmptyTue May 11, 2010 6:54 am

I tried to make a book too, it's more of a 7 year old story, and it's only 1664 words, but there are sequels. So you won't like it.
    Back to top Go down
    Invisifly2
    Marine Glory
    Marine Glory
    Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: The Crash: Preview   The Crash: Preview EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:28 am

And then I got exited the bus, glad that I found my calling: telling people off.

might want to edit that part, I had to read it a couple times and im a real good reader.

way better than i could write though.
    Back to top Go down
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
    Bart
    White Knight
    White Knight
    Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: The Crash: Preview   The Crash: Preview EmptyTue May 11, 2010 7:32 am

Good story, bro
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crash: Preview   The Crash: Preview Empty

Back to top Go down

The Crash: Preview

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
    Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com