Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

[Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem _
PostSubject: [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem   [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem EmptyTue May 18, 2010 3:51 am

Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem   [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:23 am

Pretty good song that.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem   [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem EmptyTue May 18, 2010 6:26 am

I love it.
Back to top Go down
madman
Couch Potato
Couch Potato
madman

Fuji Bucks™ : 1100

PostSubject: Re: [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem   [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:25 am

It's a good song!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem   [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:26 pm

I tried rapping Eminems part, lol.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

Fuji Bucks™ : 2963

PostSubject: Re: [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem   [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 11:44 pm

I've never been a lil wayne fan but I like him in this song, and I have always been an eminem fan.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem   [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:45 am

I think the best part of it is the Eminem bit.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem   [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 9:11 am

Everything Lil Wayne makes sucks.
Everything Eminem makes is good.
So, I'm undecided.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

Fuji Bucks™ : 2963

PostSubject: Re: [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem   [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:34 pm

Rehua wrote:
Everything Lil Wayne makes sucks.
Everything Eminem makes is good.
So, I'm undecided.

I agree. Not a fan of lil wayne and I love Eminem's recent music, especially.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem   [Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem Empty

Back to top Go down

[Hip/Hop Rap]Drop The World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Music :: Music Library :: Hip Hop / Rap-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com