Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joel
Fuji Hotline
Fuji Hotline
Joel

Fuji Bucks™ : 1020

Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands _
PostSubject: Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands   Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands EmptyTue May 18, 2010 4:22 am

• Name and Address of the forum/site: http://www.advertisehotspot.com/
  • Forums ONLY: How many members and messages do you have?: Currently 247 members, 16527 posts
  • Websites ONLY: How many viewers does it get per day?: Around 100-200
  • Extra comments: Nope

Back to top Go down
http://www.advertisehotspot.com/
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands   Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:37 am

I've reviewed your forum already, & it hasn't changed much since I have. So, I will PM Ein about this one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands   Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands EmptyTue May 18, 2010 9:00 am

Tagged

Estimated TIme of Completion: 1-3 days
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands   Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands EmptyWed May 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Joel, dont come here just to get a review on your forum and advertise.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands   Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:03 pm

First of all, do not tell him what to do. There are no rules against this. Second, that was a completely off topic statement. Stay on topic. A response to this is not needed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands   Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands EmptyFri May 21, 2010 6:58 pm

Advertise Hotspot

Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands 2zsmvcg

Advertise Hotspot is a forum used specifically for people to advertise their websites or forums.

First Impression:

When I clicked onto the link you posted to your forum, I saw a homepage. The homepage had 3 paragraphs, "Our History", "Why Us?" and "What Do We Offer". While I took the time to read these, I am not certain guests to your site will take the time to read them. The paragraphs are fairly well written, some grammar mistakes could be corrected.

Clicking into the actual forum, I noticed a toolbar at the bottom. The ability to close the bar makes this feature very nice.

Forum:

The forum is well divided up, perhaps a bit too well. The categories are aptly titled, as are the forums. The five-post requirement to post in certain sections can be helpful in cutting down spam, but can be an annoyance. Cutting down to a specific thread, the attendance thread really has no purpose to me. I don't recommend it. The announcements are well oragnized, and making the rules a universal announcement makes it clear you are seruious about enforcing them. Putting the announcements with the intros and Feedback sections are good. All of the promotion sections are together, making for neat organization. Extras and The Lounge could possibly be merged, but not a necessary change.

Graphics:

The homepage is well laid out, as is the forum. The icons for the forum are appropriate for their sections. Your banner is very bright, which makes your forum seem happy and enjoyable. Having the name of the forum mean something is good as well. The bullseye on the O in Hotspot creates a nice effect. However, it is not very noticeable. The theme of the forum is kind of bland, but and the graphics do little to spice it up. Perhaps adding some designs or a background could help.

Usergroups/Staff:

3 admins including the founder is a good amount for a forum with 255 users. 4 moderators may be too much, especially if all are active. However, if they moderate all sections of the forum, 4 is a fine number.
I like the idea of a VIP group, but what privileges do they get? Also, putting staff removed from their position in a VIP group may not be the best idea if the staff member was fired under bad circumstances.
3 each of the service providers is a okay amount, although 2 may be better.
As for active member and member groups, what privileges do they get?

20 staff for 255 members may be a bit too much, as it is approaching one for every ten members. Consider cutting down to 12-15 staff members.

Activity:

17736 posts for 255 members is not a very good number to be honest. This averages out to 69 posts per user. There is a large disparity between your number one poster and the rest of the top 10. In fact, the top poster has 80% of the total number of posts of the rest of the top 10, 5000 vs. 6000. This is not a very good ratio.

Overall grades:

First Impressions: 17/20
Forum: 18/20
Graphics: 13/20
Usergroups/Staff: 11/20
Activity: 10/20

Overall: 69/100.

Suggestions:

1. Reduce the amount of staff.
2. Eliminate the members and active members groups.
3. Have some other members post more, and increase activity.
4. Add a background to your forum.

Thanks for reading this review. If you would like more information on this topic, feel free to PM me! Also, be sure to rate this review! Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands   Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands EmptySat May 22, 2010 9:34 pm

This will be archived in 12 hours if a response is not received. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands   Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Since no response was recieved after a PM was sent:

Archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands   Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands Empty

Back to top Go down

Advertise Hotspot - Advertisement In Your Hands

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com