Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Psp Slim Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

Psp Slim Review - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: Psp Slim Review   Psp Slim Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 12:49 am

It wasn't funny?
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

Fuji Bucks™ : 1748

PostSubject: Re: Psp Slim Review   Psp Slim Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:35 am

iTouch. What are you touching?
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: Psp Slim Review   Psp Slim Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 1:04 pm

Sk9 wrote:
Zune has x6328129032809.78219372 E86 quality. iTouches are old and get boring within a few weeks. And yes they can be called an iTouch.

They absolutely do not get boring within weeks. New apps come out every day! And there are some really great apps for only like $2 that keep me busy for weeks alone! Just get a $15 at least in iTunes before getting your iPod Touch, and you will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Psp Slim Review   Psp Slim Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 5:29 pm

It's based on opinions and how easily you get bored after doing the same thing. Apps are too much, you just keep wanting more. Don't reply to this, we've both said our opinions..
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Psp Slim Review   Psp Slim Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:16 pm

Oh damn, I'm typing without even knowing it, therefore REPLYING. And to cut the sh- about this whole "wanting more and more" thing, it's simply not true. Alot of apps are free... admit it, iTouches or whatever the hell you call them are great and don't get boring. We don't all know everything here people Razz
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Psp Slim Review   Psp Slim Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:17 pm

THAT'S FINE! ALL I SAID WAS I LIKE THE ZUNE BETTER!
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Psp Slim Review   Psp Slim Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:25 pm

JOO IS WRONG. No, it's fine. People have different opinions. If we were all the same... errr... like would be pointless and uhm. Nevermind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Psp Slim Review   Psp Slim Review - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 6:28 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psp Slim Review   Psp Slim Review - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Psp Slim Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Self Reviews-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com