Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Quotes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Quotes _
PostSubject: Quotes   Quotes EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Stumble upon a nice quote? Put it in this topic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 5:46 pm

"Living is easy with eyes closed" - Strawberry Fields Forever, of the Beatles.
Back to top Go down
Shikadi
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Shikadi

Fuji Bucks™ : 2463

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 1:31 pm

"I never saw so many shocking bad hats in my life." (After seeing the first Reformed Parliament) - Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington (1769–1852)

"Simples" - Alexsandr Orlov, Meerkat
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:15 pm

"Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever bur the earth and sky."

Dust In the Wind - Kansas.
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 6:59 pm

"Nobody drives because there is to much traffic" - I forgot =P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:21 am

"You aint got no pancake mix"
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:58 pm

"He was knocking suckers out like a cop in a crackhouse." -Chris in Everybody Hates Chris
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 1:53 am

"If you aint first, youre last" -Ricky Bobby's dad
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 3:03 am

"Nuts" - General Anthony Clement McAuliffe's response to a German surrender ultimatum at the battle of the bulge.

"Am I indecisive? Yes and No." - Idk

"Dying's easy, livings hard" - Wilson

"Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" - Patrick Henry

"I regret that I have but one life to give for my country" - Nathan Hale

"Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Regan

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America’s Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn’t want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon." - Chris Rock

"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box" - Italian Proverb

"Ah Mozart! He was happily married - but his wife wasn't." - Victor Borge

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night." - Charlie Brown

"A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway." - Fr. Jerome Cummings

"My psychiatrist told me I'm going crazy. I told him .... If you don't mind I'd like a second opinion. He said .... Alright.... you're ugly too!" - Rodney Dangerfield

"The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it." - Franklin P. Jones

"Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed." - Albert Einstein

"Arrogant and right is surely better than humble and wrong." - Geoff Arbuthnot

"Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't." - Source Unknown

"We the willing, following the unknowing are doing the impossible. We have done so much for so long with so little that we are now able to do anything with nothing" - Source Unknown

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes." - Source Unknown

"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak." - Source Unknown

"You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax; tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough." - Pearl Williams

"One should love animals. They are so tasty." - Source Unknown (Ein, perhaps?)

"I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder" - Source Unknown

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Source Unknown

"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright

"He who dies with the most toys is, nonetheless, still dead" - Source Unknown

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Deep Thoughts (Saturday Night Live)" - Jack Handy

"More of Murphy's Law Murphy's Tenth Law: Mother Nature is a son-of-a-gun. Murphy's Eleventh Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof, because fools are so very ingenious. Murphy's Twelfth Law: Things get worse under pressure A few additions to Murphy's Laws ... To study a subject best, understand it thoroughly before you start. If an experiment works, something has gone wrong. If mathematically you end up with the incorrect answer, try multiplying by the page number. When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!" - Murphy's Law's

"The first thing we do, let's kill all lawyers." - William Shakeapeare

"If you were everything a woman wanted, she wouldn't want you anymore." - Deejay Miller

"Murphy's Laws (as posted in Arizona Humor) Murphy's First Law: Nothing is as easy as it looks Murphy's Second Law: Everything takes longer than you think Murphy's Third Law: In any field of endeavor, anything that can go wrong will go wrong. Murphy's Fourth Law: If there is a possibility that several things can go wrong, then the one that will cause the greatest damage will be the one to go wrong Murphy's Fifth Law: If anything absolutely can NOT go wrong, it will anyway. Murphy's Sixth Law: If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which a procedure can go wrong and circumvent these, then a fifth way, unprepared for, will promptly develop. Murphy's Seventh Law: Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse Murphy's Eighth Law: If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. Murphy's Ninth Law: Nature always sides with the hidden flaw." - Murphy's Law's

"We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." - Winston Churchill

"We choose to go to the moon..." - JFK

"This is my Rifle, This is my Gun! This is for fighting, This is for fun!" - Gunnery Sergent Hartman (Gunny)

"O peace, how many wars were waged in your name!" - Unknown

"I see that old flagpole still stands. Have your troops hoist the colors to its peak, and let no enemy ever haul them down." - Douglas Macarthur

"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon." - Napoleon

"Join the Army! Travel to exotic, distant lands. Meet exciting, unusual people, and kill them." - Source Unknown

"Me soo Horny" - Vietnamese prostitute in FMJ

"Cry ''havoc!'' and let loose the dogs of war, that this foul deed shall smell above the earth with carrion men, groaning for burial." - William Shakespeare

"Don't cry because its over, Smile because it happened!" - Dr. Seuss

"Just because everything's different doesn't mean anything's changed." - Irene Porter

"We are what we do... Not what we did. Now if we continue doing what we used to do, we can't be upset that we are still what we were, simply because we're still doing what we did!" - Damon Lofton

(Edited)
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?
Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked dung that high.

"Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law." - Douglas Hofstadter
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:57 pm

"They just wouldn't fuck off, those satanists. I'd walk out my hotel room in the morning and they'd all be right outside my door, sirring in a circle on the carpet, all dressed in black hooded capes, surrounded by candles. Eventually, I couldn't take it anymore. So, insteadf of brushing past them like I usually did, I went up to them, sat down, took a deep breath, blew out their candles, and sang "Happy Birthday"."

-Ozzy Osbourne

Invisifly2 wrote:

FRY FROM FUTURAMA TALKING ABOUT NEW YORK IN THE 20TH CENTURY

Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:24 pm

Invisifly2 wrote:
"Nuts" - General Anthony Clement McAuliffe's response to a German surrender ultimatum at the battle of the bulge.

"Am I indecisive? Yes and No." - Idk

"Dying's easy, livings hard" - Wilson

"Give me Liberty, or give me Death!" - Patrick Henry

"I regret that I have but one life to give for my country" - Nathan Hale

"Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall!" - Ronald Regan

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America’s Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn’t want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon." - Chris Rock

"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box" - Italian Proverb

"Ah Mozart! He was happily married - but his wife wasn't." - Victor Borge

"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night." - Charlie Brown

"A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway." - Fr. Jerome Cummings

"My psychiatrist told me I'm going crazy. I told him .... If you don't mind I'd like a second opinion. He said .... Alright.... you're ugly too!" - Rodney Dangerfield

"The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it." - Franklin P. Jones

"Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed." - Albert Einstein

"Arrogant and right is surely better than humble and wrong." - Geoff Arbuthnot

"Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't." - Source Unknown

"We the willing, following the unknowing are doing the impossible. We have done so much for so long with so little that we are now able to do anything with nothing" - Source Unknown

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes." - Source Unknown

"Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you hear them speak." - Source Unknown

"You have a cough? Go home tonight, eat a whole box of Ex-Lax; tomorrow you'll be afraid to cough." - Pearl Williams

"One should love animals. They are so tasty." - Source Unknown (Ein, perhaps?)

"I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder" - Source Unknown

"No matter where you go, there you are." - Source Unknown

"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright

"He who dies with the most toys is, nonetheless, still dead" - Source Unknown

"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Deep Thoughts (Saturday Night Live)" - Jack Handy

"More of Murphy's Law Murphy's Tenth Law: Mother Nature is a son-of-a-gun. Murphy's Eleventh Law: It is impossible to make anything foolproof, because fools are so very ingenious. Murphy's Twelfth Law: Things get worse under pressure A few additions to Murphy's Laws ... To study a subject best, understand it thoroughly before you start. If an experiment works, something has gone wrong. If mathematically you end up with the incorrect answer, try multiplying by the page number. When in danger or in doubt, run in circles, scream and shout!" - Murphy's Law's

"The first thing we do, let's kill all lawyers." - William Shakeapeare

"If you were everything a woman wanted, she wouldn't want you anymore." - Deejay Miller

"Murphy's Laws (as posted in Arizona Humor) Murphy's First Law: Nothing is as easy as it looks Murphy's Second Law: Everything takes longer than you think Murphy's Third Law: In any field of endeavor, anything that can go wrong will go wrong. Murphy's Fourth Law: If there is a possibility that several things can go wrong, then the one that will cause the greatest damage will be the one to go wrong Murphy's Fifth Law: If anything absolutely can NOT go wrong, it will anyway. Murphy's Sixth Law: If you perceive that there are four possible ways in which a procedure can go wrong and circumvent these, then a fifth way, unprepared for, will promptly develop. Murphy's Seventh Law: Left to themselves, things tend to go from bad to worse Murphy's Eighth Law: If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something. Murphy's Ninth Law: Nature always sides with the hidden flaw." - Murphy's Law's

"We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and the oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." - Winston Churchill

"We choose to go to the moon..." - JFK

"This is my Rifle, This is my Gun! This is for fighting, This is for fun!" - Gunnery Sergent Hartman (Gunny)

"O peace, how many wars were waged in your name!" - Unknown

"I see that old flagpole still stands. Have your troops hoist the colors to its peak, and let no enemy ever haul them down." - Douglas Macarthur

"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon." - Napoleon

"Join the Army! Travel to exotic, distant lands. Meet exciting, unusual people, and kill them." - Source Unknown

"Me soo Horny" - Vietnamese prostitute in FMJ

"Cry ''havoc!'' and let loose the dogs of war, that this foul deed shall smell above the earth with carrion men, groaning for burial." - William Shakespeare

"Don't cry because its over, Smile because it happened!" - Dr. Seuss

"Just because everything's different doesn't mean anything's changed." - Irene Porter

"We are what we do... Not what we did. Now if we continue doing what we used to do, we can't be upset that we are still what we were, simply because we're still doing what we did!" - Damon Lofton

(Edited)
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: How tall are you, private?
Private Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.
Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked dung that high.

"Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law." - Douglas Hofstadter

I just read that whole thing. Some amazing quotes in there
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:36 am

Invisifly2 wrote:

Quote :
FRY FROM FUTURAMA TALKING ABOUT NEW YORK IN THE 20TH CENTURY

Some comic said it before him, I can't remember who
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:48 am

Yeah but still
Back to top Go down
JriderT
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
JriderT

Fuji Bucks™ : 5533

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 1:42 am

"War doesn't show who's right, just who's left." -I forgot.

There's lot's of quotes in COD4.
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:21 am

"Aim toward enemy" - Instructions printed on US rocket launchers
Back to top Go down
JriderT
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
JriderT

Fuji Bucks™ : 5533

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:36 am

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for
his. -General George Patton

^win.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:45 am

"Who the fuck is Justin Bieber?" - Ozzy Osbourne.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:42 pm

Lol Niels
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 6:26 pm

JriderT wrote:
"War doesn't show who's right, just who's left." -I forgot.

There's lot's of quotes in COD4.

Thats good
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:46 am

"Second is just a fancy word for losing." - Bender.
"Get in the bowl.......You get in the bowl" - Ad for M and M's.
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

Staff Message : I LOVE YOU
Fuji Bucks™ : 2774

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 9:38 am

Haha I love that ad. ^

A friend, after licking me: "You taste... Jewish. Perfect."
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 6:20 pm

"Bird is the word"
Back to top Go down
Theuuki
Couch Potato
Couch Potato
Theuuki

Fuji Bucks™ : 1060

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 7:59 am

"What they say is true, is all true"

Aloe wrote:
Haha I love that ad. ^

A friend, after licking me: "You taste... Jewish. Perfect."

You let a friend lick you? Boy or girl?
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:35 am

"Traces of nobility, gentleness and courage persist in all people, do what we will to stamp out the trend. So, too, do those characteristics which are ugly. It is just unfortunate that in the clumsy hands of a cartoonist all traits become ridiculous, leading to a certain amount of self-conscious expostulation and the desire to join battle.

There is no need to sally forth, for it remains true that those things which make us human are, curiously enough, always close at hand. Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blast on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. Forward!”

—Walt Kelly, June 1953
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

Staff Message : I LOVE YOU
Fuji Bucks™ : 2774

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:36 am

Carl Sagan: I would love to believe that when I die I will live again, that some thinking, feeling, remembering part of me will continue. But much as I want to believe that, and despite the ancient and worldwide cultural traditions that assert an afterlife, I know of nothing to suggest that it is more than wishful thinking.

Bertrand Russel: When you are studying any matter, or considering any philosophy, ask yourself only, "What are the facts and what is the truth that the facts bear out?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quotes _
PostSubject: Re: Quotes   Quotes Empty

Back to top Go down

Quotes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Forum Games-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com