Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ernie
Melody Master
Melody Master
Ernie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1461

[Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon _
PostSubject: [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon   [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:04 am

I know what you're all thinking: "what kind of moron writes a self review about a smiley?" Well, this isn't technically a review on just one smiley. It's a review of six different colored jumping smileys grouped into one single emoticon unit.
[Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon 881224

In case you're slow at catching on to topics, or you're just plain stupid, I'll tell you right now that I'm writing a review about those six jumping smileys directly above this text. If you're still sitting there scratching your beard about what the hell this review is about, I'll give you a second identical picture of the topic.

Behold! Six smileys jumping up and down in the same order over and over again! Despite the fact that this simple animation scheme is incredibly simple and boring, you still can't keep your eyes off them, can you. No matter how many times you've watched these little guys jump up and down in the exact same order, you have to see them do it "just one more time" so you can see the exact order that they jumped in the previous time, as though they changed their sequence just that one time. "But wait, I could have sworn it changed this time!" This is the attitude that keeps your eyes fixed on these little devils.

Why should I use this emoticon?
-It moves quickly enough to catch the eye of any person between the age of 4 and 75, but not too quickly that you miss it altogether.
-It makes any boring post readable. For example, this review. You wouldn't have gotten this far had it not been for those six dancing demons. We all know that we would have all memorized the United States Constitution if it had just a few smileys in it, especially moving ones, and this one catches the eye better than the rest.
-It has an infectious disco beat if you play it to the right song.

Why shouldn't I use this emoticon?
-You can't stop watching it. It keeps people reading posts for longer periods of time than necessary. This could also be viewed as a good thing, but only if you're incredibly desperate for page views, which I'm not at this time.
-It takes up way too much space and leaves huge gaps between itself and the text, making the only place to put this emoticon without it looking like it has a huge forehead would be at the beginning, and who puts a smiley at the beginning of a post?
-It strains the eyes after a while, making it less likely for you to want to read posts and therefore influencing you to log out before you need to.
-There's no humor in it at all. Unlike the dancing-banana-with-a-joint emoticon, which combines drug humor with a dancing banana to make it seem like it should be funny, this jumping-smiley emoticon has no attempt at humor at all.
-It's rather useless. Unless your topic has some correlation to jumping or the number 6, you really don't need this emoticon. Catching one's eye is the only real purpose of this little joke of animation.

Well, that concludes my review of the six-jumping-smiley emoticon. In case you forgot which one it was and/or are too lazy to scroll back up to look at it, here it is. One more time.

Back to top Go down
http://www.meeblingsworld.com/Ernie
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

Fuji Bucks™ : 2963

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon   [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 3:34 am

I give the review a 10/10 that was very well worded XD.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon   [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:09 pm

Your reviews are the best xD
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Ernie
Melody Master
Melody Master
Ernie

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon   [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:12 pm

Thank you, both of you. [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon 45969
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon   [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 1:15 pm

This is an amazing review.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon   [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:16 pm

A weird topic to review.. but nice.. er, selfed
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Ernie
Melody Master
Melody Master
Ernie

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon   [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:18 pm

It just shows that absolutely anything can be reviewed. [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon 45969
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon   [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:15 pm

Lol, I didnt expect this, but nice.
Back to top Go down
The Official JCMG
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
The Official JCMG

Fuji Bucks™ : 2141

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon   [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:01 pm

Lol, this is probably the only review I fully read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaiaonline.com
Powdersnow
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Powdersnow

Fuji Bucks™ : 1701

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon   [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Best weird review!
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon   [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 6:43 pm

I just have one question Ernie. I'm perplexed by the fact that your name is not dark red at this moment of time Umm. Why is that?
Back to top Go down
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

Fuji Bucks™ : 3384

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon   [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Jake wrote:
I just have one question Ernie. I'm perplexed by the fact that your name is not dark red at this moment of time Umm. Why is that?

Because it is I. I have yet to post a review, but when I do...
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon   [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:36 am

Look foward to reading it soon.
Back to top Go down
Ernie
Melody Master
Melody Master
Ernie

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon   [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:03 am

Jake wrote:

This puzzles me too. Must have to do with the fact that Cyclone, the head reviewer, somehow managed to break his computer while he was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon   [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:09 am

Ernie wrote:
Jake wrote:

This puzzles me too. Must have to do with the fact that Cyclone, the head reviewer, somehow managed to break his computer while he was asleep.

That might be the reason why your name remains the same color.
Back to top Go down
Ernie
Melody Master
Melody Master
Ernie

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon   [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:39 am

Well, the dark red may come later. For now, you can check out my new review in the unselfed section.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon   [Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon Empty

Back to top Go down

[Self Review] "Colorful Jumping" emoticon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Self Reviews-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com