Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

[Self Review] Coke

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

[Self Review] Coke _
PostSubject: [Self Review] Coke   [Self Review] Coke EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 8:41 am

My opinion:
It's just awesome, it is my favourite drink ever. I'm drinking one right now, trust me, if you hate coke, you are one weird kid/adult. Now, coke maybe not be for younger kids, but, who really cares, kids love it, more money for the cola brand, everyone's happy, expect the parent worrying about his/her's teeth. Coke Zero is my favourite type of Coke, since it has no sugar, I also like it because no one esle likes it [Self Review] Coke Icon_wink . Regular Coke is just as good, but, since it has sugar, i don't like it because I'm scared of dentists. Than diet coke, it justs tastes weird for some bizarre reason [Self Review] Coke Icon_evil .

History:
Coke was invented in 1886 by Dr John Pemberton, a chemist in Atalanta. Which produced the syrup of Coke, and carried a jug to a "Jacob's Pharmacy," where it was sold for 5 cents a glass. Where it was bought by a American business man Asa Griggs Candler, for $2300. Where he changed it from a invention into a business calling it the "The Coca Cola Company." In 1895, he set up syrup companies in Dallas, Chicago and New York. In the early 1900's, there were lots of imitation of the drink, so to convices buyers to keep drinking it, they put different bottle shapes, released it in more countries including Canada and France aswell as the other U.S states and they puting slogans like "Accept no substitute." In 1919, a new owner called Robert Woodruff was expanding to other countries over the world, including being in the 1928 Olympic's or expanding the range of getting the drink to 53 countries. He spent over 60 years with the company introducing coke to the world. In WWII, Woodruff said "every man in uniform gets a bottle of coke for 5 cents, wherever he is, and whatever it costs the Company." In the 1950's, Coca Cola decided to make a new soft drink, Fanta, Sprite in 1961, TAB in 1963. and Fresca in 1966. The company also acquired a new company, "The Minute Maid." In the '80's, era's of leg warmers and stuff like that, it was aslo a time of change, 1981, Roberto C. Goizueta become new owner of the Coca Cola company. This was also the time of a new extension of coke called "diet coke," becoming the second best soft drink seller ever and best low-calorie drink ever. In 1985, two things happened, 1) Coke was the first softdrink in space and 2) There was "New Coke," in taste tests, people liked it, but more people liked the original coke so it was changed back. In the '90's, coke become the offical drink for sports, from FIFA to NASCAR racing, it was basically everywhere coke was. There was aslo new drinks including Powerade, Qoo (Kids Drink) and Dascai (Bottled Water.)

Types of Coke:
Original Coke
Caffeine Free Coke
Cherry Coke
New Coke
Coke with Lemon
Coke Vanilla
Coke C2
Coke with Lime
Coke Raspberry
Coke Zero
Coke M5
Coke Black Cherry Vanilla
Coke Blak
Coke Citra
Coke Light Sango
Coke Orange
Coke Light
Diet Coke
Diet Coke Lemon
Diet Coke Lime
Diet Coke
Caffeine Free
Diet Coke Splenda
Diet Coke Cherry
Diet Coke
Black Cherry Vanilla
Coke Cherry Zero
Coke Plus (Vitamins Antioxidants)
Coke Mini

Use of Drugs:

There are two drugs in Coke, Caffeine and Cocaine (Used too)

Caffeine: Caffeine is used in most Soft Drinks, Energy Drinks, Coffee. Caffeine helps you keep you awake and you have a heap of energy. While this energy doesn't least long, it does keep you awake for a little bit, it used Kola Nuts.

Cocaine: It is believed that in 1891, there was 9mg of cocaine per glass until it was stopped in 1903. It used coca plants. Cocaine is a drug is a plant with alot of other nutrients and things.

Last edited by Dothebartman91 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:43 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ernie
Melody Master
Melody Master
Ernie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1461

[Self Review] Coke _
PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] Coke   [Self Review] Coke EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Just out of curiosity, what is "Coke Blak"? I think you should explain some of those less obvious ones.

You also left out some obvious ones, such as Diet Coke and Coke Zero. [Self Review] Coke 696984
Back to top Go down
http://www.meeblingsworld.com/Ernie
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

[Self Review] Coke _
PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] Coke   [Self Review] Coke EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:19 pm

What I don't understand is why your grammar is terrible in general, yet it's perfect in your reviews? Selfed
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

[Self Review] Coke _
PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] Coke   [Self Review] Coke EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Yeah, you missed Coke Light, Diet Coke, Diet Coke Lemon, Diet Coke Lime, Diet Coke Caffeine Free, Coke M5, Diet Coke Splenda,Diet Coke Cherry, Diet Coke Black Cherry Vanilla, Coke Cherry Zero, Coke Plus (Vitamins+Antioxidants), Coke Mini, and possibly even more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[Self Review] Coke _
PostSubject: Re: [Self Review] Coke   [Self Review] Coke Empty

Back to top Go down

[Self Review] Coke

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Self Reviews-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com