Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

If it's not too much trouble...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

Fuji Bucks™ : 2963

If it's not too much trouble... _
PostSubject: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:14 pm

I just noticed that I do not have a profile picture, as i should have noticed a few days ago. However, instead of using a previous made picture or a picture off the internet, i'd rather have someone on this forum make me a profile picture, or an avatar, whatever you call it. I'd really appreciate it. I don't really have any specific ideas on what i want it to look like, I just want my name on it, and the rest can be up to you, just be creative with it or do whatever you want with it. I'd really appreciate it and I'll throw in 100 fuji bucks or soif you'd like. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Seeing as he doesn't care what it looks like, no one tell him to use the request code.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:38 pm

Use the request code~!
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:41 pm

Whatif wrote:
Use the request code~!

No thank you I have no specifications on what it looks like, just make it look decent in your eyes and it will probably look decent in mine Wink.
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:00 pm

Quote :
The form is not necessary, but it will definitely help the graphics designer know what you want.

Yeeeaaaah, you don't have to use it @whatif
I can't give this a try because I suck at GFX, lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
dude445
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
dude445

Fuji Bucks™ : 1359

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Jake wrote:
I just noticed that I do not have a profile picture, as i should have noticed a few days ago. However, instead of using a previous made picture or a picture off the internet, i'd rather have someone on this forum make me a profile picture, or an avatar, whatever you call it. I'd really appreciate it. I don't really have any specific ideas on what i want it to look like, I just want my name on it, and the rest can be up to you, just be creative with it or do whatever you want with it. I'd really appreciate it and I'll throw in 100 fuji bucks or soif you'd like. Thank you.
How's this for you, Jake? ;D If it's not too much trouble... 604451Ac
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Just make the text stand out more.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:15 pm

I agree with TMJ though i do like it.
Back to top Go down
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

Fuji Bucks™ : 3384

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:09 am

I'll see if I can make something.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:10 am

Ehh, mines bad.

If it's not too much trouble... JakeAvatar

Code:
[IMG]http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm174/jshushij/Requests/JakeAvatar.png[/IMG]
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:13 am

Actually I like it. If it's the only one up there within a day or 2 i'll use it.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:49 am

I'll try it, Wednesday, could you wait until then?
Back to top Go down
Ernie
Melody Master
Melody Master
Ernie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1461

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:02 am

You may need to resize it.

If it's not too much trouble... Jake
Back to top Go down
http://www.meeblingsworld.com/Ernie
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 3:08 am

Rehua wrote:
I'll try it, Wednesday, could you wait until then?

Yeah I can wait untill then, but are you sure you can prevail over the masterpiece above this post?

That is the work of a genius Ernie.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 5:52 am

Good one Shush. I'd just suggestion to make the font smaller and make the text out of the center.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:13 am

Nice Ernie...
Back to top Go down
dude445
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
dude445

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 9:59 am

I redid it, Jake. If it's not too much trouble... 6544941263145113_dress_up_1_
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:45 am

umm... Embarassed

If it's not too much trouble... Forjak11
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:16 pm

If it's not too much trouble... Jake
Back to top Go down
dude445
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
dude445

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:28 pm

@Rehua: Nice!
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Wow all 3 of yours are really nice i'll have to decide on 1. Thank you I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:02 pm

dude445 wrote:
@Rehua: Nice!

thanks.

And to Jake: I might give this another attempt once my test week is over.
Back to top Go down
dude445
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
dude445

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:04 pm

Jake wrote:
Wow all 3 of yours are really nice i'll have to decide on 1. Thank you I appreciate it.
Alright.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:05 pm

Ok sounds good. For now i think I will use dan's. Even know Rehua's is probably a little better, i think the basketball in his suits me perfectly since that is a true passion of mine. But i'd live to see another attempt, even though it already looks good. And it's kinda my fault if this is unfair t you or dude due to the fact that I never mentioned specifics. But I still love all of the attempts, including Ernies XD.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 2:59 pm

Dan, I find yours hard to read. But nice.
And Rehua, good one!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If it's not too much trouble...   If it's not too much trouble... Empty

Back to top Go down

If it's not too much trouble...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Graphics Area :: Requests :: Finished Requests-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com