Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Last Request For A While

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

Fuji Bucks™ : 1748

Last Request For A While _
PostSubject: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 9:26 am

Well, this is it. I will not have any guidelines to follow, BUT I do have ideas.
Do you know what DDR is? Well there's something called Stepmania which is DDR for the pc.
I'm a big fan and I'm coming out with a song pack. The thing is, I'm no pro graphic designer.
So, I have a list of songs I need graphics for.
Each one needs to look completely different and have the title in them and need to be about this big:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img268/6347/30159471.png
Only the size of the box though... Razz

(Songs that are done will be crossed off as so.)

Songs:

A
Amen Iraq
Be Lovin
Blood Is Pumpin
Ah Shwe Bah
Chik Habit

RUBRIC:
To help make the banner, I'll explain a bit about each song to get a better idea on the pic. A is a orchestra-like techno song. Amen Iraq is a latino techno song. It has alot of base and fast unorganized drum and bass. Be Lovin is a happy song that almost seems to make you think of lollipops and teddy bears every time you hear it. Blood Is Pumpin is a hardcore rave techno song. Its something you'd find at some stripper club in California. Oh, and none of these songs have LYRICS!!! Thank God. Ah Shew Bah is a techno song filled with sweet drum and bass and beat rolls. And last, Chik Habit is a techno song based off of some other song we've all heard of in which I can't think of the name right now yet turned into a total kickass drum and bass speedcore. If that didn't help, feel free to do your best! Razz

(Here's an example (in which I didn't make) for a song called Dignity. It's not the best, and I'm sure you guys will do better, but check it out anyways: http://www.stepmania.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12132 (Please ignore the box next to the Dignity image. It says "12" and stuff, but thats irrelivant to this.)

And last, to be CLEAR. I DO NOT want any REAL pictures or clipart in the banners. Everything must be graphix. Mhm.

Thanks so much! I may add a few more songs to the list later so stay tuned. I will give 100 Fuji Bucks (even though it may not seem much to you...) to whoever makes graphics I enjoy. It's all I can give, but I'm thankful to have people like you. Anyways, ta-ta.

Last edited by Marshazzle on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:23 am

The example that ou give is 264 x 134. Can I do 250 x 125?
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:34 am

chainy will do this
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 5:37 pm

No problem Shush, and ty Chain Last Request For A While Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:00 pm

Wait, wait. I got a bit confused while reading your post.

DDR = East Germany, what is happening?
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:09 pm

DDR = Dance Dance Revolution
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Oh.

well, alright.
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Yeah, look it up Wink
Sorry you got a bit confuzzled.
Check Stepmania as well if you'd like.
Thats what I'm making these for. It's basically a game where arrows come up your screen and you have to press them to the beat of music according to the song, speed, and mods right when they reach the top line of arrows. You'll probably get it after reading this. Mods are things that make the arrows do things to confuse or mess up the player. Anyways, thanks for both signing up or participating. I can't wait to see your work. I'd much rather know which songs your willing to make graphics for unless your doing them all?
Razz
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 11:19 pm

Well, Gimp sorta went crazy for me. I lost all of my brushes, gradients, and patterns. Damn. Im not gonna be able to do this right now.
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:14 am

Awww, I'm so sorry Sad
How did this happen Shush?
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:59 pm

I dont know! Im trying to fix it though...
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:05 pm

Good on ya if you can Wink
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:51 am

Ok, I re-installed Gimp, but I lost my brushes, gradients, patterns, and scripts. Sad
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:09 pm

Awww, poor Shush :'( Do as best as you can. And if not, don't Wink
I know your a good artist/gfx-er whether or not Gimp brushes are availble. Reinstall a few...?
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:42 pm

It wont let me re-install the brushes!
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 8:41 pm

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, we can at least try? Razz
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:38 pm

I want to try this but I am so confussed on what it is. Can you like post an example or something?
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 7:22 am

Stepmania is a video game. A really fun video game; almost like guitar hero. It has the same premice/idea. In Stepmania you play songs and have steps to the song in which you must press using a giant arcade metal mat or your keyboard at home. For each song there is a graphic picture just for fun and different difficulties not to mention. For each song name up there ^ I need a banner that says the title with a cool design behind it expressing the mood of the title.

For instance, I'll just make a rubric on the first post. Check back...
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Okay but what do you want on them? Like obv. the names, but do you want like pictures or anything?
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Graphix, COOL pictures. No real life pics, just graphix. Etc. I gave an example above, not a good one, but an example. Here's another example. I much better one:
http://www.stepmania.com/download.php?file=Songs_StepMix5_Seamine_VirtualEmotion.smzip

That picture has the artist, but I don't want the artist. The name is Virtual Emotion. Good song actually Cool
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Oh okay, I will start.
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Go for it man :)
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:44 pm

Here is one, is it good? I made those music notes in it myself, hehehe :)

Last Request For A While Music1
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:31 am

That looks nice dude.
Back to top Go down
Marshazzle
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 1:36 pm

YESSSS! Great work my friend!!! I will cross that off on the list Razz
Much appreciation. Later I'll give you those 100 FB Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Last Request For A While   Last Request For A While Empty

Back to top Go down

Last Request For A While

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Graphics Area :: Requests :: Finished Requests-