Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Atlast, he is finished. NOT.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    Tristan
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
    Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 _
    PostSubject: Re: Atlast, he is finished. NOT.   Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 4:20 pm

powdersnow wrote:
    But....that'll be like 5 sentences....
    LOL
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
    Jshushij
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: Atlast, he is finished. NOT.   Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:23 pm

BriBri240 wrote:
    not really i have a good history on my back as well.

You just said that you didnt want anything about your history in the review, and now youre saying that you want some of your good history?
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlast, he is finished. NOT.   Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:25 pm

Alright. I'm going to do 2 seperate reviews. One of the account Briane, then one for Bribri240.

Hence,

Estimated Time of Completion: 3-4 days from now.
    Back to top Go down
    Jshushij
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Atlast, he is finished. NOT.   Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Sounds good dude.
    Back to top Go down
    Abhor
    Power Shake
    Power Shake
    Abhor

Fuji Bucks™ : 3384

PostSubject: Re: Atlast, he is finished. NOT.   Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 2:35 am

BriBri240 wrote:
    not really i have a good history on my back as well.

Trying to think of it is seriously hurting my brain.

Um, -1 for Guidoness? (I mean Italian-American, my bad)
    So, something something male version of Snooki, maybe you get +1 for Paramore, but -1 for being openly bi, and ACTING like it..

Honestly you're kind of nicer, but still eh.. doing same old shit.

Can I rant about anything else? You always brag about stuff, yet you admit to living in a trailer? Aren't you 14 and in 7th grade? Trying to bring this together in some E! comedy type format without sounding like a total douche is hard.

And if you're offended by this, I am discredited.
    Back to top Go down
    Tristan
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Atlast, he is finished. NOT.   Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:13 am

Any further posts until a review is written will receive a warning.
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlast, he is finished. NOT.   Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 8:43 am

Sorry, friends from Colorado in town, been sick, surgery coming up. These will be done by the weekend.
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlast, he is finished. NOT.   Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 4:34 pm

NOTE: This is user review consisting of two account reviews.

Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 17-54

Briane

Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 Stars-0

This was the first account created by Brian. He used this account to make 2124 posts and 84 topics. Unfortunately, this account was banned due to multiple rules violations, most notably the controversial hacking of a friend of Rehua's account on Myninjakiwi. I have no concrete evidence to support any opinion on this, so I have no opinion.

In my personal interactions with this account, Brian and I never had any serious problems. However, his near constant bickering with nearly every other user caused a serious degrade to his reputation. Of course, Brian never really had a good reputation to begin with, starting on MYNK. He was accused of hacking multiple accounts on MYNK, however, once again, I have no proof. However, no matter what these situations may or may not have been, Bri was an annoying user on MYNK and on his first account here. Henceforth, his first account here was banned. Hence, I am forced to give this part of the review and this account a 0/5. Being banned is the worst punishment, and he got it, so he deserves the worst ranking.

Some of Bri's other stats on this account include actually having a positive numerical reputation of 82-31, for a 51, and having 17 friends.

Part 2 of this review will be completed on this post by tomorrow.

Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 403-12

Bribri240

Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 Stars-4

This was/is Brian's second account here on Fuji Planet. Being the same user, he carried much of the same reputation with this second account when he joined. Anyway, bri has only been online with this account for maybe 6 weeks or so. His lowly post count of 129 on the account demonstrates this. His total on this account is the only one that matters considering his first one was banned. This account was created on May 29, 2010, approximately 5 weeks ago. Even in this short time, however, Bri has gotten 2 warnings on this account already. If I remember correctly, they were given for a double post or a bump.

Including 129 posts, Bri has posted 12 topics. With this small post total, you could nearly review each post and each topic individually, as you could find everyone of them.

No one has had any serious problems with this account of Bri except for Rehua, who still hates him. However, this does not damage the effort he has made to make everything right, and his effort has had a remarkable result. Even if he has no statistical friends, he hasn't made any enemies so far.

Bri's history precedes him so much though, I cannot give him a full 5. This is alluding to the fact that he has gotten 2 warnings.

Last edited by Einsteinean on Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    MrMega
    Secretly Sinister
    Secretly Sinister
    MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

PostSubject: Re: Atlast, he is finished. NOT.   Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Greatest review ever written Smile
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlast, he is finished. NOT.   Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 1:07 pm

Completed.
    Back to top Go down
    Tristan
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Atlast, he is finished. NOT.   Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Bri, is this good enough or not.
    Back to top Go down
    Jshushij
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Atlast, he is finished. NOT.   Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Nice review.
    Back to top Go down
    Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlast, he is finished. NOT.   Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Thanks Shush.
    Back to top Go down
    Abhor
    Power Shake
    Power Shake
    Abhor

Fuji Bucks™ : 3384

PostSubject: Re: Atlast, he is finished. NOT.   Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 3:39 pm

nice review
    Back to top Go down
    Tristan
    Elevated Bloon
    Elevated Bloon
    Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Atlast, he is finished. NOT.   Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:05 am

Archived; rule seven
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlast, he is finished. NOT.   Atlast, he is finished. NOT. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Atlast, he is finished. NOT.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-
    Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com