Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

it just HAD to be done

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dude445
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
dude445

Fuji Bucks™ : 1359

it just HAD to be done - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: it just HAD to be done   it just HAD to be done - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:40 pm

it just HAD to be done - Page 2 773378asaw

it just HAD to be done - Page 2 Stars-4-5

Plot
---------------
The movie starts as a western style sequence with Woody, Buzz, and Jessie, in a face-off against Hamm and the aliens. But it is only a visulaization of Andy's childhood. The camera pulls back to show home videos on the TV as Andy as a child. Now 17 years old, Andy has outgrown his toys and is moving to college. He decides to take Woody with him, and put the toys in a garbage bag and store them in the attic. But Andy's mom mistakenly puts the toys by the curb. Beleiving that Andy no longer wants them, the toys get sneaked into a box to Sunnyside Daycare. The toys receive a warm welcome from the toys at Sunnyside. Their leader is Lotso the Hugs alot bear. The toys wanted to go back to Andy, but the toys decided they are happier here. When the children come in, they are soon tortured, beaten, and abused. Buzz asks the sunnyside toys to transfer them to the older kids. But then a few sunnyside toys catch him and reset him. As Woody escapes sunnyside, he is found and taken in by a girl named Bonnie. At Bonnie's house, Woody learns the truth about about Lotso. Lotso was once owned by a child. But he snapped when his owner lost and replaced him. After that, Lotso took over sunnyside, and turned it into a toy prison. The toys discover that Andy is looking for him, through Mrs. Potato head's missing eye. (which is in Andy's room.) The toys try to leave, but are imprisoned by Lotso's henchmen. The toys try to use a garbage chute to escape, but Lotso's henchman catches them. The toys threw Lotso in the dumpster, but Lotso grabs Woody along with him. The garbage truck comes, and Lotso and woody are forced down the conveyor belt to the shredder. They both are saved by the aliens operating the claw crain. While Lotso is found by a garbage truck and tied to the front of a truck. The toys return to Andy's house. Woody leaves a note on Andy's door insisting that they donate them to Bonnie's house. Andy plays with the toys one more time before leaving for college. The sunnyside toys and the other toys are donated to Bonnie's house. And began their new lives there. I gave it a 4.5 because what bribri just said. Its good, but sometimes a bit too childish.

Is this good Frist? or okay?

Last edited by dude445 on Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: it just HAD to be done   it just HAD to be done - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 10:42 pm

Spoiler alert!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Frist
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Frist

Fuji Bucks™ : 1028

PostSubject: Re: it just HAD to be done   it just HAD to be done - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 12:09 am

dude445 wrote:
and store them in the basement.

actually it was the attic Wink

but yes, it was good. though you didnt really give an opinion on it
Back to top Go down
Frist
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Frist

Fuji Bucks™ : 1028

PostSubject: Re: it just HAD to be done   it just HAD to be done - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 5:35 pm

This thread is going no were and i don't really care. This can be archived at will.
Back to top Go down
Powdersnow
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Powdersnow

Fuji Bucks™ : 1701

PostSubject: Re: it just HAD to be done   it just HAD to be done - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:40 pm

I want to do it really, but im out, idk when im back. Plus, i dont even know how the story goes, and i hate reviewing something i read off some other review.

Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: it just HAD to be done   it just HAD to be done - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 11:34 pm

I'll do this since no else will, might do this tonight or tomorrow.

Edit:

it just HAD to be done - Page 2 Toystory3

it just HAD to be done - Page 2 Stars-5

Toy Story Series:

The toy story series is about a bunch of toys coming to life, however, they only come alive when no one is around, expect in 1 or 2 scenes in the movie series. For people who have never seen any of the toy story series, here is a quick review about Toy Story 1 and 2, than i do a proper review about the third movie.

Characters (Main) 1 & 2:

Spoiler:

Toy Story 1:

Spoiler:

Toy Story 2:

Spoiler:

Characters (Main) Toy Story 3:

Spoiler:

Toy Story 3:

Spoiler:

Ok, i wrote the whole toy story series, but, the first two movies are only for the people who haven't seen them.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: it just HAD to be done   it just HAD to be done - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:15 am

Excellent.. Archived
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it just HAD to be done   it just HAD to be done - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

it just HAD to be done

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-