Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

[Self-Review] Super Mario Galaxy 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

[Self-Review] Super Mario Galaxy 2 _
PostSubject: [Self-Review] Super Mario Galaxy 2   [Self-Review] Super Mario Galaxy 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 8:02 am

[Self-Review] Super Mario Galaxy 2 Super_Mario_Galaxy_2_Box_Art

[Self-Review] Super Mario Galaxy 2 Stars-5
[Self-Review] Super Mario Galaxy 2 Stars-3

Should I buy it?:

Yes you should, even if you haven't played the first one. This game is for hardcore gamers, because this game is quite hard. The game got 97% on the Official Nintendo Magazine. The game is pretty cheap, at Big W, you can get it for $67, at Target, $89 and at K-Mart, you can get it for $69. The other reason you should get it is because I have approved it a passing grade at the "Barty Official Game Approve".

About the game:

The plot is like the first game, it's the star festival, and Peach sent a letter to Mario saying that she has made some cake and would like to share it with Mario. While traveling to the Castle, Mario meets a young Luna, which gives him the power to spin. When he reaches the castle, Bowser is there, going to make his empire at the middle at the universe, you have to fly across the universe to stop Bowser from completing his evil plan. Yoshi makes an appearance in the game, being my favourite Nintendo character, i am delighted to see him in the game. You control Yoshi by using the analog stick, you also use the pointer to control his tongue. You can also use powerups to help Yoshi cross obstacles, Blue Yoshi, which makes you float for a little bit, Orange Yoshi, makes you go very fast and Yellow Yoshi, helps find secret paths. Mario also has new powerups! Cloud Mario, you can create clouds which you get stand on and Rock Mario, turns you into a rock. The game's map system looks like Super Mario Bros 3, and your spaceship looks like Mario's head! The first Galaxy, Sky Station is a introduction which teaches you the basics of the game. The second Galaxy, Yoshi Egg Galaxy is the introduction of Yoshi in this game, it does a great job doing that too. One problem of the game is even though Shigeru Miyamoto said that the game has 95-99% new features, i still think Super Mario Galaxy 2 is similar to the original game, the enemies, the characters and even the galaxies looked the same to me. The other problem is that the game is a little too hard for casual gamers, it not really a problem, but, I'm getting annoyed about how hard the game is. The game is one of the best games I've ever played and i recommend it to you and you and you. ¡Adiós! / ¡Hasta pronto!
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: [Self-Review] Super Mario Galaxy 2   [Self-Review] Super Mario Galaxy 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:04 am

Selfed
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: [Self-Review] Super Mario Galaxy 2   [Self-Review] Super Mario Galaxy 2 EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:46 pm

Nice review barty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Self-Review] Super Mario Galaxy 2   [Self-Review] Super Mario Galaxy 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Self-Review] Super Mario Galaxy 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Self Reviews-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com