Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Everyone Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:45 am

Everyone Review Untitl26

Everyone Review Stars-5

Overview:
Well, user reviews are pretty popular request on this forum. So, I am not going to give you guys a chance to request them for a while here. What I am going to do is review every single member of Fuji Planet, who is currently active, or was, at one point, at least somewhat active. But, some might be asking, what exactly defines the term 'active'? Well, in my eyes, active on this forum is going to be a minimum of 500 posts. From Shush to Aloe, this review will consist of 50 reviews. So, as I am writing at this moment, this review will most likely not be released for a week, or two, or three. I don't know. In normal user reviews, I usually seperate the review into three seperate parts. Their statistics, meaning their post count, join date, etc., their personality, meaning how they are socially, not forum-wise, and third, how they are on the forum. Which means do they spam, have they ever been staff, etc. However, on these, I will not divide them into sections, but I will still describe those three areas. I will review you all in order of your post count. So let's get started.

Jshushij:
Jshushij joined the forum on July 23rd, 2009. This makes him the 76th user to join. Jshushij has gotten the nickname of 'Shush' overtime, which is what I will go by when describing him. Shush has accumulated 11080 posts in less than a year. This is completely outstanding. Not many forumers achieve this amount of posts on one forum in this amount of time. He's also accumulated 21364 fujibucks. Similar to his post count, this is the highest amount on Fuji. I am fairly sure he has never received a warning in his time here. He also has 121 reputation points, which is the second highest amount. He has received 124 postive votes, however 69 (lol) negative votes as well. But the ten thanks he's been given basically brings him back on up. Shush has created 236 topics, which in total is 4.76% of the total on Fuji. These 236 topics brings him to be the fourth most active topic starter, and to about .73 topics per day. Other statistics of Shush include his eight visitors messages, 80 friends, which just happens to be the highest, once again, 641 PMs, and zero attachments at the moment. On Fuji, he is currently a Global Moderator, but he had to do his fair share of work to achieve this position. On October 2nd, he was promoted to Reviewer to replace SuperTaco AKA Super. He was the fourth person to be promoted to this position. Then, on November 1st, when a new usergroup entitled 'Service Managers' was created, he was the first, and last person to be added to the group. Sadly, that usergroup was deleted soon after. Skipping the Moderators group, he was promoted to Global Moderator on December 24th. A point which the Staff Thread had left out, was when he was promoted to the leader of the Reviewer group. As a reviewer, he has completed around 25 reviews. The reason he was promoted to a service manager was due to the fact that he was great at reviewing, alright at graphics designing, and arcade managing is somewhat easy to learn. When a spot for Global Moderator opened, he was the obvious choice for the job. Outstanding activity, positive attitude, and spamming never occured with him. All other users seemed inconspicuous when placed against him for comparisons. He's probably one of the best moderators the site's had. Shush is a great guy, a good friend, and is the site's greatest user. This review was written on 7.8.10.

Einsteinean:
Einsteinean joined Fuji July 20th, actually the same day as me. This join date put him as the 51st user to join. These ten months have given him the time to post 9917 times, and by the time I post this review, surely over ten thousand. Einsteinean is mainly referred to as Ein, and has gathered 3683 fujibucks over his time here. This brings the following question to mind - If he has 9917 posts, why does he only have 3683 FBs? Well, on the contrary to the fact that he's gathered a reputation of being an 'asshole,' he is actually a generous guy, given his FBs to new members to get the started, old members who want a name change but can't afford it, and in contests which he has created in order to gather statistics for the forum. Getting back to the statistics of Ein, he has 51 reputation points. He's received 405 positive votes, 799 negative votes, and seven thanks. Yet another question which is most likely being contemplated - What's with all these rep points given? Well, Ein has two types of relationships with people on the site. One being good friends with a person, which is what Ein and I have. The other being hatred, which is what Ein and Biz have. So, the 'haters' feel the need to give him negative votes whenever possible. However, this was just in spite, not in the fairness of given votes. So, I went in the trash myself a while ago and gave those negatives a postive for him. Which did take a while. Einsteinean has created 345 topics, which is 6.92% of all created. This brings him to 1.05 topics a day. His 9917 posts bring him to about 30.23 per day. Other insignificant statistics of Ein include his eight visitors messages, 40 friends, 1821 PMs, and two attachments. Ein first joined the staff team on February 24th, as a reviewer. This was actually long overdue, as he's one of the few people on this site who has perfect grammar. When I realized we were in need of a reviewer, he was the first and only one who came to my mind. So, I discussed it with Shush, who was the group leader at the time, and got him staff. However I have no doubt he would've achieved this without me bringing it up. Not even three weeks ago, Ein was promoted to Moderator with the demotion of MOO / Winkley. There was a poll set up to determine the next moderator which included Ein & Aloe, and Ein had won. On Fuji, Ein has had his ups and downs. Many flame wars have happened over time with Ein, but most were solved in a diplomatic manner. He's always shown signs of maturity, and only spams at points at which he is attempting to acheive a specific milestone of his post count. Personality-wise, he has some odd hobbies, but he's a cool guy. Some of these hobbies, like bowling and coin collecting, can be considering 'nerdy,' in some peoples' eyes. Which isn't necessarily a con. He's also a sports fan, watching baseball, football, and others. Speaking in summary, Ein has shown great dedication to the site, which all staff are greatful for. Contrary to the hated some have shown towards him, everyone knows he's a good guy. This review was written on 7.8.10.

Admin:
Don't allow his name to fool you, he isn't an administrator of Fuji. But he is probably my favorite user of everyone. Admin has many names, which he is almost always referred to as, rather than Admin. The ones I have found throughout various points on the forum include Yes Im Am, Yes Im Not, IS IT IN, Left Nut, YIA, YEM, Young Exotic Man, and Yoko Ishima Aklackistan. Another nickname of YEM is dad, however this is simply an inside joke between myself and him. YEM joined the forum on May 29th, 2009, making him the third user to join, and the first non-founder user. His place as the first real user of the forum shows that he knows the history of Fuji more than anyone. If there are any questions to be asked, he'd be the one to go to. Not to mention the fact that he single handedly wrote an extensive summary of it's history which may or may not be eventually used for purposes unknown at the moment. Being on the forum for over a year, YEM currently has 7457 posts, and 9913 fujibucks. His 7457 posts bring him to be the fourth top poster with 19.57 posts per day, and with 9913 FBs, he has the third most amount of that quantity. YEM has made 162 topics over time, 3.24% of the overall topics made, and .43 topics a day. Being one of the few to have over 111 reputation points, he has 111 total due to the 100 positive votes, 35 negative votes, and five thanks. Dad also has eight visitors messages, 41 friends, 4113 private messages, and zero attachments. These 4113 PMs bring him to be the most social / interacting user on the site. YEM has been considered for staff at many points, but has never been given the oppurtunity to become a part of the staff team. Some of the offered positions over time have been Moderator, Gallery Moderator, and one other which I have forgotten. Admin's personality is incomparible to others, in both a good way and bad way. He has a tendency to be random at many points. This randomness is positive in the fact that he's been given a reputation of being very comical, perhaps more than anyone else on here. However when posting these 'random' comments, they can be taken as spam, which gives Moderators reason to believe he is a spammer. As you can see by his warning bar. Another trait which YEM is considered is sporty. He is a fan of many, but paticularly enjoys baseball, basketball, football, and track. Mainly running rather than track itself, as he claims to be extremely fast. Overall, he's kind, sporty, funny, and sometimes strangely random. The unification of these qualities are essential in order to be my favorite user, which 'dad' is without a doubt. This review was written on 7.20.10.

Niels:
Niels, AKA Chain, was the 30th user to join on July 2nd, 2009. Over his nearly 14 months on Fuji, discluding the amount of time he had left the forum, he has brought his posting rank up to fifth with 6696 posts. This is almost 4% of Fuji's total, with 14.68 post per day. With a whopping 251 topics, this brings him to 4.28% of Fuji's total, with .55 per day. He is the seventh most active topic starter. Chainy has obtained 129 reputation points, with 137 positive votes received, 70 negative votes received, and three thanks received. He has no visitors messages, 42 friends, and no attachments. Throughout his time on the planet he has flip flopped in personality. At one point, Chain was a highly respected staff member as a part of the Graphics Designing team due to his brilliantly created graphics. While at another point, he was believed to have been planning to hack the forum with a currently gone member named Bizarro. At this moment, people have different opinions on Chain, and seeing as I can only speak for myself, I'm neutral with him. Chainy was promoted to the GFX team as the first member of the group. Although the position was temporary, and basically a trial for Chain, he produced spectacular graphics and deeply contributing the the Graphic Design section. This promotion occurred on October 11th of 2009. With a reputation of being abrupt when criticizing other users' graphics, and generally rude when posting, he had been demoted over time. This may be the cause of his demotion, it may not have been. I'm unsure due to the lack of information in the Fuji Staff thread. Sometime after this, he'd decided to leave Fuji. On December 5th of 2009, Niels took his bags and left. However this did not last long, as he soon came back. But back for long he wasn't he'd left once again on January 21st of this year. But oh, he came back again. Did this one last? No. He left again on March 22nd of this year also. Did this last? Nope, it didn't. Niels is once again back. Sometime before his last leave, he'd been promoted to Graphics Designer again, only to be demoted for similar reasons. With Niels and he somewhat rude sense of humor back, various feeling have been spread among the Fuji community about him. As previously stated, I cannot speak for anyone else but myself. I for one enjoy Chainy's sense of humor, however I disapprove of the way he treats other users. He has an open mind and will usually tell you his straight opinion on things, which is sometimes a negative trait. For example, his comments of users' graphcis. These comments are usually demotivational rather than encouraging him/her to improve on their work. This is one suggestion I have for Chain to work on, although I doubt it will be taken into consideration due to another quality called stubborness. These are my feeling and personal opinions on Niels' behavior, but he is always will be one of the triplets to me. This review was written on 9.30.10.

P00pinshniver:
How this dude chose his name I have no idea. In any case, it does not fit him whatsoever. And, he has a lot of posting history to back this up. Speaking of posting history... (and history in general.) p00p's stats are in the top 10 of all Fuji users. Let's start with his history. p00pinshniver joined Fuji Planet on July 21st, 2009, the day after the MYNK Stampede. He was one of the more well known users to join Fuji, and is considered part of the Stampede nonetheless. In his nearly 15 months as a user, p00p has gathered a good reputation and good stats. To start, p00p has posted on the forums 6668 times. This gains him the rank of Fuji's 6th most active and posting user. He has been as high as 4th on the top posters as far as I know. His high post count accounts for nearly 1/25th of Fuji's activity. While he has 6600+ posts, he must not be a very thoughtful and creative user, only posting 73 topics. While we know the first part of that sentence is complete bs, the topic count is a tad low for a user of his activity. However, it does make up 1.13% of Fuji's total topics, which makes it a tad better. In a typical week, p00p will post approximately 90 times on the forum and make one topic. On the monthly and weekly posting statistics for October, p00p does not rank on either list of top 10's. This is due to his school work and love of soccer, more on which will come later. In other non-posting related statistics, p00p has gathered more than 14,000 FujiBucks. This is a high number for only 6700 posts, but is understandable because he won 4000 FujiBucks in a giveaway. p00p has garnered 33 total reputation points, with 33 positive and 5 negative votes received, however, he has received no thanks. p00p is more active in giving out rep, handing out 49 rep points, 30 of which were positive. He has also given out 2 thanks. Lastly, p00p has received 2 visitors messages and 1051 private messages, cementing him as one of Fuji's most popular users. On to some p00py history. p00p joined on July 21st, 2009, and approximately 7.5 months later was promoted to Arcade Manager on March 2nd, 2010, becoming Fuji's 11th Arcade Manager. He took over for Dan456, who had resigned. He was promoted to Arcade Manager Team Leader on June 15th, 2010, and stayed in this role for another 3 months before retiring on September 17th, 2010. p00p lent a great deal of stability to what had been one of Fuji's most volatile Staff posittions, holding it for nearly 6 and a half months. He worked under Syfte as an AM and worked with Tim as AM TL. p00p holds the record for holding a service position the longest without being promoted to a Moderation position. However, this was by his choice, as he never wanted to be promoted. He has since remained active, although not as much. As a person, p00p has always been one of Fuji's best and most mature users. Never have I seen him fight with anyone. I think he has received a verbal warning, but nothing serious. As a result, he is held in the highest regard amongst Fuji users. p00p's favorite activities and hobbies include Soccer and MW2. He is a huge soccer fan, and probably one of Chelsea's biggest supporters. p00p also has a sense of humor, threatening to have a bird poop on you if you do not visit the arcade. (Perhaps I should mosey my way over there myself). He also displays this in his choice of usernames. His username history includes such names as Flower Farts, Sexay and Rainbow Warrior. He lists his statement as "mewtwo rapes", ehibiting the normal teenage pervertedness that we all share. So, in conclusion, p00p is one of Fuji's best users and continues to be held in the highest of respects. This review was written on 10.9.10 by Einsteinean.

WILL ADD ON TO THIS.

Last edited by Quixotic on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Powdersnow
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Powdersnow

Fuji Bucks™ : 1701

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:03 am

+1, great review :)
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 8:57 am

This is gonna be a win review.
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:09 am

+1 definitely

My favorite quotes:

Quote :
Well, on the contrary to the fact that he's gathered a reputation of being an 'asshole,' he...
Quote :
However when posting these 'random' comments, they can be taken as spam, which gives Moderators reason to believe he is a spammer. As you can see by his warning bar.

Now do me and Aloe Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

Staff Message : I LOVE YOU
Fuji Bucks™ : 2774

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:27 am

I think this is a nice idea. Kudos, my friend.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:43 am

he's doing it by posts, so next is Rehua and Bonnie.

Here's the order:
http://www.fujiplanet.net/memberlist.forum?username=&mode=posts&order=DESC&submit=Ok
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Frist
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Frist

Fuji Bucks™ : 1028

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:22 am

wow, im 39? good thing im patient

but otherwise, great job on the reveiws so far. +1 rep
Back to top Go down
dude445
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
dude445

Fuji Bucks™ : 1359

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:31 am

Nice review! Very Happy

1+ Rep.
Back to top Go down
Lesliehockey
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Lesliehockey

Fuji Bucks™ : 3371

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:47 am

Great job!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:04 pm

I'm not even in the top twenty!
Sweet job
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Awesome job dude! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Awesome Idea....#38 huh.....I can wait :')
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 5:05 pm

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
he's doing it by posts, so next is Rehua and Bonnie.

Here's the order:
http://www.fujiplanet.net/memberlist.forum?username=&mode=posts&order=DESC&submit=Ok
Just the active ones.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Hey Pow or Cy, I think we should sticky this.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

Fuji Bucks™ : 2963

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Nice idea man. If you want to make the list one review shorter for the sake of your own time you can skip me. I can already tell that reviewing 47 more people may take quite some time, so go ahead and make it 46 if you want Everyone Review Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Powdersnow
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Powdersnow

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:06 pm

I dont have the power to sticky Ein Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:04 pm

Yeah you do. Go to edit Cyclone's post, then scroll down and find the "Options" bar. Click the little plus sign on the right to open the menu, then click "Post thread as: Sticky.
Back to top Go down
Powdersnow
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Powdersnow

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:24 pm

There ya go. And thanks.

Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:01 pm

I LOVE YOU SON

Thanks for pointing out the reps and the Staff thing. I didn't know about the PMs. That's awesome. Pedo Thumbs up

But if you haven't noticed I'm hardly random any more Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Anonymous

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:33 pm

Maybe you need to start being more random...
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:35 pm

As awesome as that would be, I simply can't. Read some of my old posts in the "Pringles" days.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:10 am

Maybe he grown up Sad
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:21 pm

You will too, Bartay
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 9:43 pm

Ummm, is this even going to be added onto?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Everyone Review _
PostSubject: Re: Everyone Review   Everyone Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyone Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Self Reviews-
Free forum | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com