Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
master412160
Training Wheels
Training Wheels
master412160

Fuji Bucks™ : 1007

Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. _
PostSubject: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:10 am

• Name and Address of the forum/site: www.community-forums.net
  • Forums ONLY: How many members and messages do you have?: 534, post+topics 17,888
  • Websites ONLY: How many viewers does it get per day?:
  • Extra comments: Alot of stuff has happened if you ask for the background or in other words history of the site. Yesterday the site just merged with an other forum knows as Admin community. Thats why we got so many posts. Other then that it was first a promotion forum but now changed to a webmaster/advice forum.

thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 11:19 am

Post removed by Einsteinean

Last edited by Einsteinean on Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 10:16 pm

You're a reviewer bro, even though you're not in the group. Actually I'm putting you in it now, dunno why I took you out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 10:33 am

Cool, edited it to tagged.
Back to top Go down
Powdersnow
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Powdersnow

Fuji Bucks™ : 1701

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:20 am

Ein, if you cant do this, i'll be glad to take it over.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:09 am

Yeah, if you could take it I'd be appreciative. I've been busy again this week.
Back to top Go down
Powdersnow
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Powdersnow

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:17 pm

Alright,

Tagged
Back to top Go down
master412160
Training Wheels
Training Wheels
master412160

Fuji Bucks™ : 1007

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:23 pm

Its taken a time lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:38 pm

Sorry, like I said I've been real busy and a lot fo our staff has been away on vacations/
Back to top Go down
Powdersnow
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Powdersnow

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:58 pm

Dont worry Master, i'll complete it today.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:23 am

Don't make promises you can't keep..
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

Fuji Bucks™ : 2963

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:44 am

I am aware that I am not a reviewer, but I decided to go ahead and make what I call a limited review. Since there is something wrong with my email, I cannot activate my account, therefore cannot log into the site. So, I decided to review the features that are accessible and visible to a guest. This does not include the subscriptions nor the chatroom and certain topics on the forum. I am basically writing a review regarding some first impressions a guest might have upon viewing the site.

Name: Community-Forums

Link: www.community-forums.net

Rating: ♥♥♥♥/♥♥♥♥♥

Community-Forums contains over 18,000 posts in the forum and has 550 registered members. It offers many different features that allow you to promote your forum, obtain advice regarding many different aspects of your forum or website, upload pictures as well as video tutorials, review multiple articles that can better enhance your knowledge in regards to improving your forum and knowledge regarding other means of technology, and offers a great forum and chat room.

Community-Forums has quite a simple but effective design that is easy on the eyes and creates a decent first impression for a guest. Although it does prove to be quite organized in regards to it's layout, it is missing one simple detail that would better enhance the organization of the forum; A home page. Instead of having a home page, there is a small paragraph on each page of the website that explains a few of the many features that the forum has to offer. Upon clicking the link to go to the website, you are directed to the Articles section of the website. This allows the visitor to have the first impression of the site to be slightly unorganized when in fact the site is very well organized.

The forum, although possibly over saturated with topics, offers a variety of different services that can help enhance one's knowledge of their forum, website, technology, and much more. It also contains a general discussions area as well as a website reviewing thread. The forum also contains a Marketplace in which you can buy or sell a variety of products. Products can be purchased with either real money or AC cash. However, upon first glance, there is no apparent system in which the transactions can be settled properly. In other words, there is no apparent template in which one can use to safely make a long distance transaction to ensure the highest quality service. Applying a system to a website that deals with paid transactions ensures maximum satisfaction that the transactions will be dealt with properly.

The website also contains a diverse variety of articles. These articles can better enhance your knowledge of creating forums, forum management, cell phones, computers, and much more. The weekly mini contest can also be found on the articles page of the website. This allows the community to become further involved with the website.

Community-Forums has a gallery in which members can upload pictures to the website. These pictures are collected in a members gallery which can be viewed and shared by all of the members. The gallery also contains a video tutorial section in which members can upload their own creative tutorials. This feature of the site is very successful due to the fact that it is a webmaster/advice site.

There is also a blog section in which memebers can blog about whatever they wish to share with their fellow community members.
Community Forums also has links to other sites, an informational page, and a photography and graphics section that allows for even more of a variety.

Community-Forums offers a fun way to obtain knowledge regarding many different topics, from improving your forum to learning about new technological advances, and much more. Community-Forums also has a large amount of potential for the future and offers a unique and diverse experience that would satisfy just about anyone.

*Note: Again, this is a limited and short review due to the fact that I cannot access my email at this point in time. My apologies, but I hope this is at least a good start as I think I've covered a majority of the website. Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. 406758

Edit: It's not letting me properly tab each paragraph, so that is why each segment is spaced out.

Last edited by Jake on Fri Jul 23, 2010 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Powdersnow
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Powdersnow

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:01 am

Great review Jake.

Sorry master, i'll prob get it finished by the 25th.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:13 am

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:28 am

I do this

Edit:

Main Facts: 7/10

• 18,243 posts
  • 550 members
  • 55 members online at once.

Overall:

This is a good standard for a forum, while Fuji has almost 150 000 posts and 375 members, it is going good for this forum.

Categories and Forums: 6/10

• Webmaster Resources & Discussions
    Spoiler:
  • Community Management & Discussion
    Spoiler:
  • More Promotion Resources & Extras
    Spoiler:
  • Software Talk
    Spoiler:
  • Members Central
    Spoiler:
  • The Exchange
    Spoiler:
  • Community Forums Resources
    Spoiler:

Overall:

I guess it a pretty average line-up of category's/forums, although some are not needed and/or can be talked about. An example is the contact staff forum, i'm sure you can just PM staff to answer a question.

What's it there for:

This forum is here to help you with alot of things, including creating forums, learning about the internet, graphic's and heap's more. As well as helping you with things, you can advertise your forum here. There is also a gallery where you can share pictures or you get pictures, a blog on Twitter and Facebook. With Articles, it shows you what happening on the forum, including what contest's are on, what is being developed and other important information.

Yeah i know, it's not really good, but i'm bad with Forum reviews.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:18 am

Great job Jake, ok job bart.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:47 am

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Powdersnow
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Powdersnow

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:20 pm

Community Forums
Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. Stars-4

Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. 7_surface-logo

Community forums has exactly 551 Members and 18,247 posts at the date of July 23, 2010. Your message board has 19 forums. Your newest member is Jack, and the highest members online was 55 (which was done on 14 July 2010, at 11:15 AM). For a advertisement forum, the statistics mean your site is doing well. You have a staff team of 8, 3 Administrators and 5 moderators. You have a equal amount of moderators compared to how many forum categories there are.

Your site design is very nice. Though I dislike the navigation bar due to its enormous size, the layout makes up for it. I like your font, but I don’t like how it is used everywhere. Also, i strongly dislike how some of the gallery images show up on the forum, work on it a bit.

Lets now discuss each of the sections.
[Note: This is the reviewer’s opinion, respect it]

The category’s should be layed out like this:
• Members Central
• Community Management & Discussion
• The Exchange
• Software Talk
• More Promotion Resources & Extras
• Webmaster Resources & Discussions

Members Central should be at the top. Members should discuss the news, introduce new members and talk about everything else not related to the site in the "Off topic" section. Thats all the suggestions i have.

The sidebar includes a profile editor, This is what it includes:

• My Profile
• My Settings
• My Content
• Messenger (0)
• Manage Friends
• Manage Ignored Users
• Purchase Paid Subscription
• Help
• Sign Out

There’s also a blog on community forums, there are 6 blogs at the moment. The user who has the most blog entries is Macster, Macster also has the most viewed blog. The article tab directs you to some helpful forum guilds. For example, Using Google Tools To Monitor Your Seo.

Gallery Statistics:

• Total Images: 11
• Total Comments: 4
• Total Gallery Size: 3.21MB
• Total Image Views: 102

Click here to rate your review

*Template Designed by Jshushij and Powdersnow

Last edited by Powdersnow on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
faz
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
faz

Staff Message : Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. Untitl65
I am FaZango
Fuji Planet's Grandpa
Fuji Bucks™ : 1502

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:49 pm

very nice template ya used there poweder
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/69adime
Powdersnow
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Powdersnow

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:07 pm

Excellent man just watch your spelling and grammar when you're typing.
Back to top Go down
Powdersnow
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Powdersnow

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:13 pm

Fixed some minor mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Hmm...never thought about using a template. I basically just did an analysis of the forum on a guests perspective. Very nice job powder.
Back to top Go down
Powdersnow
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Powdersnow

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:50 pm

Thanks Jake.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:35 pm

Can this be archived now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.   Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts. Empty

Back to top Go down

Review this webmaster forum with 17000 posts.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com