Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

I have a theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

I have a theory _
PostSubject: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:07 am

I don't know if anyone else notices this, or even has the ability to notice this, but in the cars I have in my driveway right now, the Japanese-made Toyota has had the least amount of problems in 150k miles. Meanwhile, my mom's Dodge has had multiple problems (air conditioning makes a weird noise, brakes/wheel squeal at high speeds), and it only has 90k miles (not even, I think 88k). In addition, my grandfather has a 1999 Honda. Now, granted, there's only 40k miles on it, but it hasn't had one issue.

Maybe some of the Dodge's issues come from when my mom hit a deer on a Friday afternoon a couple years ago. Man what a surprise that was when I got home from school. We swear the air conditioning noise is the spirit of the deer come back to haunt us. Hence, when it makes the noise, we call it Bambi and move on. The people who ride in that car in the summer think we're nuts...

But anyway, my theory is that the Japanese-made automobiles are of better quality than the American-made stuff. And for that, I tip my hat to the Japanese. I was wrong, America isn't the best country on Earth. We're the best country on Earth for people who want to get 100k miles out of their car and nothing more. Sorry, but I prefer 200k.

Thoughts? (And btw, if you read that, thanks. I realize it was a semi-rant.)
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

Fuji Bucks™ : 2963

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:25 pm

I honestly don't really care I like the cars I have I have a theory Icon_cool . America is the best country. Look at all the positive things about our country...obesity, our economy, our apathy towards other countries, our ignorant attitude as a country, Justin bieber....and the list goes on. Haha, but seriously I do love this country.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:26 pm

Lol, yeah, right. Add making automobiles to that list.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Lol, yeah, right. Add making automobiles to that list.

I'm not really a huge car person. I just like small sports cars. I don't care if the U.S. doesnt make good cars.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:29 pm

Well, mostly small sports cars are manufactured overseas.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:33 pm

Einsteinean wrote:

Yeah that's true. I have 4 cars at my house and 3 of them are small. 2 of them are sports cars.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:35 pm

Jake wrote:
Einsteinean wrote:

Yeah that's true. I have 4 cars at my house and 3 of them are small. 2 of them are sports cars.

Nice...

Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:50 pm

Italian cars and Italian food ftw
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 10:59 pm

Admin wrote:
Italian cars and Italian food ftw

Italian food is the best.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 11:03 pm

japanese cars are better.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:29 am

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
japanese cars are better.
This.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 8:46 am

HOW ABOUT THE TOUGH UTES YOU GET IN AUSTRALIA.
OR THE FERRARI'S MADE IN ITALY.

Jake wrote:
I honestly don't really care I like the cars I have I have a theory Icon_cool . America is the best country. Look at all the positive things about our country...obesity, our economy, our apathy towards other countries, our ignorant attitude as a country, Justin bieber....and the list goes on. Haha, but seriously I do love this country.

well this be a "America is the best country in the world" thread?

Japanese cars are made to last.

We have a 1985 Toyota Landcruiser (Japan) still going after 400 000km, might make it to 500 000km!

Picture:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 10:16 am

Exactly bart. It's a TOYOTA. JAPANESE.

Oh, and picture fail.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 11:03 am

Japanese cars are better if you want something cheap and efficient, like my brother and sister's car (same model and make, different colors).
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:36 am

How is the picture a fail?
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 10:56 am

It is from Wiki, you know. Or is that not the problem with it? The car looks like crap.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 3:34 pm

Admin wrote:
It is from Wiki, you know. Or is that not the problem with it? The car looks like crap.

Both, actually.
Back to top Go down
Chip
Friendly Fiend
Friendly Fiend
Chip

Fuji Bucks™ : 3661

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:08 pm

In the 80's the American cars went downhill, workers at assembly plants were literally sleeping during shifts. Things got a little better in the 90's, but the Big 3 were all about the profits. it took the big bailout in '09. sadly, to bring them to their senses. During that time the japanese were able to win over sales from the Americans. Sadly, it took the bailout of '09 to make the big 3 come to their senses. But, its kiinda hard to right 2 and half decades of crappy cars(Cadillac Cimarron, Pontiac Aztec, Camaro w/ 85 mph speedo, 85 speedo's in general, Plymouth Sapparo/Dodge Challenger, I could go on forever).

Also:
Yousuck24 wrote:

We have a 1985 Toyota Landcruiser (Japan) still going after 400 000km, might make it to 500 000km!

You're lucky you don't have a rust problem, rust plagues 80s-90s toyota pickups/SUVs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I have a theory _
PostSubject: Re: I have a theory   I have a theory Empty

Back to top Go down

I have a theory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com