Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Run-on

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

Run-on _
PostSubject: Run-on   Run-on EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Make a funny run-on sentence. No more than 200 words please. End with a period.

Oh man today we went grocery shopping at Giant Eagle which is right off the Circle and an improv team broke out in a short play they did with shopping carts I think it was based on Singing In The Rain with bumpers cars LOL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Anonymous

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:58 pm

Huwat I don't know what this is I think its a thread yeah that I might trash no I won't but I can't stand writing like this anymore yeah.

Pure torture to me...
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

Fuji Bucks™ : 99800397

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 6:56 pm

Well Ein if your going to be a jackass about theres a little thing you can do, its called "not posting". SO DONT POST JACKASS. Oh and YEM I love you.
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 7:57 pm

I just had a purple panda with my pet chihuahua while drinking chocolate milk with my friend while he gave birth to 2 people in the town pool on the blue and wet water slides and sumo wrestlers threw me overboard that made me drown and come up back again and get drunk and laughing hysterically.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:18 am

I once had a banana in my pants where a monkey took it and eat it while ruining a wet bikini party while there was a gay party next door which Bri was the leader of the homos.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 12:06 am

Well we were all having a nice time sipping through a commemorative glass watching Futurama on a Sunday wearing gray socks meanwhile Darth Vader proclaimed your lack of heterosexuality "fabulous" oh when is my brunch for sale I don't care if I ever get back for Holiday Inn has some nice brunches maybe I should get ready for a red sale.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:11 am

bamp
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:19 am

I thought it I was in Bob Marley's lice when suddenly i got licked by Adam Lambert's gay minions it was horrifying as KFC eating dogs with tentacles from tipsy tarts dripping out of an LOL face i mean lolwut.
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:54 am

My Videogame broke because my recently 3-year-old sister kept playing with it making it a scratchful CD which the Wii cannot read because it's difficult to the laser to identify the disc if there are so many scratches in it thanks to my sister who was playing with it when I was on a party and now I cannot play it anymore which saddens JoJo because I used to play MKW with him and pwn him.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 11:57 am

I woke you up last night at 4 to warn you of psychotic white mammals flying on tubular vessels in your home in search for the lost nachos and calculators while their golden-brown hides reflect mooonlight in a shopping cart full of mirrors that make your eyes tingle with enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 10:04 pm

The small monkey, which had previously been enjoying a peaceful nap in the treetops, was suddenly awoken by a series of large yellow machines which toppled his tree down pissing him off so he jacked one of the machines and was all like "DID BITCHES DIE!!!" and ran over all of the pink two legged creatures and then to get rid of the other machines he got his buddy elephant to help him out and after everything was destroyed to get rid of any survivors he got a plasma cannon and was all like "IMAFIRNMYLAZAR" and pwnd everybody.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:37 am

My family switched our phone, internet, and cable to AT&T U-Verse last week and its different and all with some new features but the television isnt as good as Comcast or Dish Network but its ok and one good thing is that the internet is much faster now and allows for my Playstation 3 to finally receive signal in my basement so I hooked it up and now it works thank the lord!
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 1:38 am

http://www.fujiplanet.net/search.forum?search_author=Nothin&show_results=posts

^theres plenty
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:24 pm

LolDan is such a funny guy he posts things that are funny and I laugh because one time he said something semi-mean to Nothin in regard to one of her extreme run ons and ended up editing it cause he felt bad cause he's a socially awkward penguin like that just kidding hahahaha but anyway I'm gonna go look up some more meme's how do you say meme is it like me-me or mime or me-m oh well guess I'll never know I've never heard it said out loud just 4chan
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 8:34 am

yesterday i met nothin on a site and i asked her about things but she didnt reply so i was like oh my god why dont you reply and i was really sad and stuff so i went to this ice cream store and bought ice cream and i ate it and i loved it so i was like really happy and stuff again and then i checked my msn again and i saw that nothin replied so i was even happier and we had this long run on sentences conversation and i think nothin is great again so yeah life is cool and stuff.

Epic.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:21 pm

wow Niels you made my morning burst into flames like a phoenix on the Potter the order can do its worst while neville longbottom loses his damn rememberall he got in the mail wow I never get mail uh wait nevermind I got a broomstick last week are you kidding me Hermionie just stfu no one understands a bloody word you say
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 6:56 pm

wow this game is pretty fun haha i raelly love run on sentences i always use them did i tell you that why no one has posted on this thread for two years is really a mystery for me i really like chocolate ice cream no just kidding i dont i like stracciatella better but mocha is the best
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:34 pm

So i was walking down the street and the next thing i know a huge fucking beaver comes up out of the sewers and starts shredding some sicks riffs on a 1979 gibson beaver-bass after hes dont he looks right into my eyes and say "are you ready young one" im fucking starstruck his eyes are hypnotizing me and he has the most soft looking fun ive ever seen in my life he kneels down motioning for me to get on his back so i do then he jumps in the air were flying over the city but them BAM he crashes into the ground and were in the sewers which i had just learned at that moment is the city of the humanoid cyclopes beavers and the beaver im currently riding is an outcast and apart of an occult needless to say i knew i must help this beaver destroy the civilization that had outcast him for who knows how long he looks at me again with his mesmerizing eyes and says "we must use the power of ROOOOCK" suddenly a neon purple keytar appears in my arms and i am hit with a wave of musical intelligence i can now play perfect keytar riffs i attempt to play but they beaver who i have not giving the name Geraldo say "no we must first form the worlds most awesome band" i look at him and to my surprise it is not geraldo but the rock god Dio standing in front of me with a million other hopeful bandmates standing behine him and then right out of the blue im sitting in a judges panel with the first contestant on the stage a fat woman with a g string and orange hair she also has with her a set of drums and begins to play the opening drums to painkiller by judas priest perfectly i her fat rolls also dance to the beat "urine" say dio "wat" she replys with "your in the band" he says to the fat woman to which she joins us at the judges table "now all we need is a vocalist just as he says that a man materializes out of nowhere and it is justin bieber dio looks at him with disgust aiming his beaver-bass at the intruder strumming the instrument and a beam of heavy white light shoots at justin and he instantly explodes after the smoke clears freddie mercury is standing in his place a small smile forms on dios face "he is the one" he says and we are now in the middle of beaver square a few hundred cyclopes beavers look are way many shouting in disgust i look at dio who is now geraldo again and he shouts to all the beavers "YOU HAVE FORSAKEN ME NOW I WILL END YOUR LIFE WITH THE POWER OF MUSIC" we then begin the play a dubstep metal version of another one bites the dust one by one the cyclopes beavers dissapear and when the last one does i look up to see geraldo smiling at me "youve done well young one now i will make you one of us" he pulls his tail infront of me and places it over both of my shoulders as if he was knighting me i look over to freddie mercury and see him making out with the fat woman in the g string with orange hair i look back at the beaver and he is now my english teacher im back in my classroom i turn to the student and see them all laughing at me i look down and see im forgot to put on pants and am only wearing my oscar the grouch briefs my aunt got me for my birthday 5 years ago "oh well" i say and go to sit in my seat where i begin to day dream about the beaver giraldo and wonder if i will ever see him again as the bell rings i look out the window and to my surprise se the same beaver giraldo halding one young child a small bag of shrooms "wow" i say "that beaver got me tripping balls" i walk of to the lunchroom still wearing my oscar the grouch briefs vowing to never speak to a giant beaver again.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:44 pm

and we have a winner
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:20 pm

Yes Im Am wrote:

Read the thread
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:25 am

Yes Im Am wrote:
Yes Im Am wrote:

Read the thread

Man im sorry as fuck i didnt even see those words i meant no harm i just wanted to make myself seem funny can you ever forgive me i can under stand if you cant im a real jackass and feel absolutely horrible. Sad
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:56 pm

man you are just like the noobs on mynk like bubdog and gellodude you need to go back to mynk headquarters because they accept 13 year olds like you that suck at bloons and dont even bother playing zeba
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:59 pm

super is the winner of this thread jordan so you better respect his amazing qualities and shut your bitch ass mouth or the better race will fuck yo ass up
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:00 pm

The cooler race.
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:00 pm

zeba shmeeba thats what im saying what was even the point of that game a transsexual dragon pushing blocks around to destroy them in groups like wtf is that shit i dont even know maybe theres a deeper meaning like it was really all in someones head and the pushing of blocks signified their inner tribulations and the destroying of the blocks was him learning to cope with the memories or maybe not maybe its just a weird sex fetish or some shit we dont know we only ever saw the top of that dragon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Run-on _
PostSubject: Re: Run-on   Run-on Empty

Back to top Go down

Run-on

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Forum Games-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com