Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

How to get a girl off your back

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

Fuji Bucks™ : 2963

How to get a girl off your back _
PostSubject: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:18 am

Having troubles with someone who just wont leave you and your pussy and/or cock alone? (Pardon the language for those who mind). Then here are some tips on how to get rid of them:

How to get a girl off your back:

• Say you have an STD. Works every time. If you don't like to lie, go get an STD so you can rightfully you say you have one. Then when she is off your back, you can just get rid of it.....i think...
  • Tell her that she is too good for you. This one is boring though
  • Just ignore here, also a boring way to do it but usually effective
  • If your penis is under 5 inches of length or less, then show it to her. If it is at a reasonable size and she is happy with the length and size, then this tip does not suit you.
  • You could always kill her. But make sure it is done in an organized manner to insure the best possibility you do not get caught.
  • You could always commit a crime and go to jail. This will ensure that there is no way she can contact you by phone and this will insure that there is a barrier between you and her if she ever comes and visits.
  • If you have a ghost that is still in love with you and is glued to your back like the guy in the movie "Shutter" then your best opportunity is to kill yourself. Then, once dead and in the spirt world, follow one or more of the procedures above.

How to get a guy off your back

• Tell him that you do not believe in premarital sex
  • Explain to him that you are anti-intercourse.
  • Get a breast reduction.
  • Start dating Justin Bieber (This one will ensure that the guy knows you are a lesbian)
  • Tell him you are bad in bed.
  • Tell him you like to have threesomes with your father.
  • Tell him you have an STD. Most guys dont give a shit but it's probably worth a shot if none of the suggestions above work out.

And those are only a few of the many ways that you can get a guy/girl off your back Cool.
Back to top Go down
iM Too BLue
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
iM Too BLue

Fuji Bucks™ : 3106

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:21 am

wow...
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 4:24 am

iM Too BLue wrote:
wow...

Yeah, boredom can produce some interesting results.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:06 am

None of those work with this girl that won't stop talking to me. Not even ignoring because I'm too nice to do that. Lol. The only thing that would get her would be to be in a relationship...balls, she would still talk to me. fuckfuckfuck
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Admin wrote:
None of those work with this girl that won't stop talking to me. Not even ignoring because I'm too nice to do that. Lol. The only thing that would get her would be to be in a relationship...balls, she would still talk to me. fuckfuckfuck

That's basically the same scenario my friend is in. That's what got me thinking about writing this, lol.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:56 pm

There is no easy way to get rid of an STD, especially the viral ones...lie about that even if it kills you inside. It's not worth actually getting an STD.
Back to top Go down
Powdersnow
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Powdersnow

Fuji Bucks™ : 1701

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Jake wrote:

• Start dating Justin Bieber (This one will ensure that the guy knows you are a lesbian)

+1
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
There is no easy way to get rid of an STD, especially the viral ones...lie about that even if it kills you inside. It's not worth actually getting an STD.

I know i was joking about actually getting an STD. I feel bad for the person that actually goes down that road lol.
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:51 pm

Quote :
Get a breast reduction.
No other man has ever spoke such a magnificent and clear truth.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 7:54 pm

MrMega wrote:
Quote :
Get a breast reduction.
No other man has ever spoke such a magnificent and clear truth.

Haha. It works. The only time it wouldn't work is if a pedophile wont leave you alone. They wouldn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Idc about the size.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Cyclone wrote:
Idc about the size.

Personally I don't either.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 9:29 pm

Actually none of those would work on me but the last two.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Lol. Most of it is just joking around, obviously. I just thought of this because a couple of my friends have this problem.
Back to top Go down
Derderder
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Derderder

Staff Message : Still immature as fuck...
Fuji Bucks™ : 2550

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:47 pm

Just tell him/her to fuck off, Works for me.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 11:50 pm

Derderder wrote:
Just tell him/her to fuck off, Works for me.

That's not too polite though. I'm not that mean of a guy to tell a girl to fuck off. If she really is attatched to you and you say that to her then she might actually commite suicide.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:01 am

I bet we, together, could find 101 humorous ways to get a girl off your back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:11 am

I could probably do that in about 15 minutes lol.
Back to top Go down
Derderder
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Derderder

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:20 am

1. Tell her you had sex with a man.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:23 am

Derderder wrote:
1. Tell her you had sex with a man.

Then she's all over the idea of that threesome, so most likely she'd actually like that.
Back to top Go down
Derderder
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Derderder

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:26 am

Hmm well then.

1. Tell her that your actually a woman.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:28 am

That could work.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 7:17 am

Der, what if she's Bisexual?

Tell her you want to date Justin Beiber, 100% works Wink... maybe.
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:49 am

That was one of the suggestions, lol.
Back to top Go down
iM Too BLue
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
iM Too BLue

Fuji Bucks™ : 3106

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:57 am

Jake wrote:
Cyclone wrote:
Idc about the size.

Personally I don't either.

honestly i dont think its that important, but i mean if she is completly flat...she needs to GTFO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get a girl off your back   How to get a girl off your back Empty

Back to top Go down

How to get a girl off your back

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Life Styles :: Advice Column-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com