Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

What fitness career do you believe would help the most people?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

What fitness career do you believe would help the most people? _
PostSubject: What fitness career do you believe would help the most people?   What fitness career do you believe would help the most people? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 6:14 am

I am looking forward to entering the fitness and nutrition industry. I am versatile.
If you were to desire, require or hire a fitness expert for any reason, what would you want and appx what would you pay?

Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

Fuji Bucks™ : 2963

PostSubject: Re: What fitness career do you believe would help the most people?   What fitness career do you believe would help the most people? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:04 pm

I'm not sure what I would pay, but I would want a fitness expert to be in shape obviously, but I would also want a fitness expert to know many different routines that can suit many different people based on their physical abilities or the pace they wish to proceed at. I would also want them to know alot about the human body, such as the muscles and bones. This is important, especially if you want to go into physical therepy, as my stepdad did that for many years. I would also want a fitness expert to know just about everything there is to know about nutrition. I think the best and most rewarding fields to go into in regards to fitness would be either physical therepy or a trainor that deals with weight loss.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What fitness career do you believe would help the most people?   What fitness career do you believe would help the most people? EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Once again, you're in the wrong place.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: What fitness career do you believe would help the most people?   What fitness career do you believe would help the most people? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:51 am

Google is the best place for your answers.

Anyways wouldn't these threads be in the "Advice" section?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What fitness career do you believe would help the most people?   What fitness career do you believe would help the most people? EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 9:56 am

Good thinking Tim.

MOved to Advice Column
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: What fitness career do you believe would help the most people?   What fitness career do you believe would help the most people? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:05 pm

You guys are so fucking stupid. Doesn't anyone notice his spam links under his post?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What fitness career do you believe would help the most people?   What fitness career do you believe would help the most people? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Yeah, and i also notice that this is a bump. If the other thread is the same, I'm giving you a warning. Right now, it's a Verbal Warning for the Bump.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: What fitness career do you believe would help the most people?   What fitness career do you believe would help the most people? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 5:55 pm

It's still here.
Look, if you allow one to post all of his links, more will come (we've had about 10 of those accs now). If you don't do anything it will be hundred in a month.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: What fitness career do you believe would help the most people?   What fitness career do you believe would help the most people? EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 6:13 pm

There is nothing malicious in the link. People are allowed to put whatever they wish in their signatures, and he did nothing wrong. However, I am locking this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What fitness career do you believe would help the most people?   What fitness career do you believe would help the most people? Empty

Back to top Go down

What fitness career do you believe would help the most people?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Life Styles :: Advice Column-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com