Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

Fuji Bucks™ : 2665

SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 _
PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:54 am

I kept you for two reasons as well. For one, you're a good guy. And of course the other, you didn't appear as much of a threat. I was doubtful of that though, I thought you were only faking it to get that far.
But your question was if it was true we only kept you because of your low rider characteristic. And, based on my reply above, the answer is no.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 12:58 am

Syfte wrote:
TMJ-JJ wrote:
How did you feel while voting the people off?

. I had to lie to you in order to get your alliance, saying that I wanted to see you and myself in the final two.

I knew it was a lie when you said it, because we are not like the best friends forever and we haven't talked much. But I just wanted a person to keep me safe.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Jeff

Fuji Bucks™ : 9520

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:00 am

Here's one sent via MSN from our first Jury member

Aloe wrote:
What is one secret about the game that you've kept from the other Final Two member? Be honest.
Back to top Go down
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 1:12 am

Hmm...a secret? Haha mostly nothing of direct relation to the contest or the challenges, but I guess I did keep something secret.
I knew that I had to destroy the alliance sometime. But at the time I didn't know when. I was thinking of doing so before the final 3, around the final 5 or so, when TMJ told me to watch out for him.
Of course I didn't, and that's why the contest is as it is right now.
Back to top Go down
JriderT
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
JriderT

Fuji Bucks™ : 5533

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:10 am

And the next jury question from our lovely Jayson.

Jayson wrote:
Honestly, have you gotten wasted to hide the fact that you can't see your own twisted self in the mirror without breaking into tears after realizing you turned into a monster without a good sex life to satisfy Bill Clinton more than three times?
Back to top Go down
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

Fuji Bucks™ : 3384

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 2:12 am

Too bad ur not
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:05 am

Damn, I would hate to have to pick here...thank god I don't have to.

Loving the table too.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:20 am

Aloe wrote:
What is one secret about the game that you've kept from the other Final Two member? Be honest.
I never really had any secrets i didn't share with Syfte, but one. I had that in my gut feeling, that if i didn't dispose of Syfte before we got to top three, he would dispose of me. Of course i didn't tell him this, but i followed my mind and heart, reasoning to myself that our friendship was too strong to potentially break over a game.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 11:34 pm

Fourth, Fifth and Sixth questions:

P00pinshniver wrote:
Why doesnt the other person deserve my vote?

Quixotic wrote:
What do you think the smartest move was out of the entire contest?

Pink Purple Elephants wrote:
Do you feel you have gained anything from the recent events of Survivor Fuji?

Now we just need to wait for Shush, whom I have messaged, and whom has seen my message, as my Outbox it does not sit.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:16 pm

@Poop: Frankly, i think Syfte is a very good competitor and one of my closest friends online. He has helped me with a lot of challenges but he has less leadership than i do. Throughout the whole game, i made the decisions that kept us safe, if one of us failed to get immunity. At one point i even made an alliance with Yem to keep Syfte safe. I was usually the one to propose who to vote out and Syfte never disagreed. I just believe that i was sort of leading the way for our alliance, even though we both put a lot into it.

@Tristan: The smartest move throughout the entire contest was the alliance of myself and Syfte, because i got me where i am right now. If it has to be more straightforward, then the immunity i played before the votes were read. I saved my ass, because i would have been eliminated.

@Tim: Yes i feel like i have gained some respect. As well as that i also gained trust in Syfte who had not failed me through the whole game. I also learned how to think outside the box, because some of the challenges could be solved without needing to be solved, and i'll provide an example of that later :)
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 1:55 am

And the final question:

Jshushij wrote:
What was the most challenging challenge (lol) that you completed, how long did it take you, and why was it so difficult to you?
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Lol Syfte still needs to answer the last 3.
Back to top Go down
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:05 am

Sorry I've been busy with graphics. Am working on them RIGHT NOW Wink

P00pinshniver wrote:
Why doesnt the other person deserve my vote?
Why not? Well, frankly, if he hadn't been in the contest, you might be in his place right now. Yes, perhaps he did well, but are you judging him by how he played the game? Or how he played affected you? Because, in most cases, the latter is true. A candidate debates for presidency. His points are valid and true, and most side with him. However, in his debate, he attacks you and your causes. Do you vote for him? No! People vote for the people that are nice to them. People fall for flattery all the time albino (Lol, you might say it's off topic)

Quixotic wrote:
What do you think the smartest move was out of the entire contest?
The smartest single move in the entire contest? Well, obviously the Immunity Idol by Whatif himself. That would be the apparent answer. However, it's really the background alliances that were smart. The alliances influenced the entire endgame. With the power of the votes comes the power of controlling the entire game. And, really, Whatif and Myself both did that.

Pink Purple Elephants wrote:
Do you feel you have gained anything from the recent events of Survivor Fuji?
Yes, a lot. I gained a stronger friendship with Whatif and a new sense of thinking. It kinda changed the way I think of things, be they philosophical or just problematic.

Jshushij wrote:
What was the most challenging challenge (lol) that you completed, how long did it take you, and why was it so difficult to you?
I'd have to say the final challenge. It was pretty indirect and, of course, puzzling. It took about an hour or so.

Sorry for being brief towards the end.
Back to top Go down
JriderT
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
JriderT

Fuji Bucks™ : 5533

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 12:33 am

The tension builds up.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:20 am

This is a tough choice...
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:30 am

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNN
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:49 am

Whatif didnt answer shushs yet
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 2:56 am

I reckon this has been the longest period of time where no one has posted on this thread lol :p
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 8:15 pm

Remember, Whatty's in the Dominican.
Back to top Go down
Jeff
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
Jeff

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 12:33 am

Oh.. I forgot. Or I just never knew.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 1:03 am

So now we just wait, right?
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:05 am

Yes. Yes we do.
Back to top Go down
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

Fuji Bucks™ : 3384

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:16 am

Waiting sucks...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 2:12 pm

He'll be back soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 2:21 am

Abhor wrote:
Waiting sucks...
OMG, you don't like the waiting game????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!   SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner! - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

SURVIVOR FUJI 2! We have a winner!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 33 of 35Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Contests :: Contest Archives-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com