Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Kindle DX Graphite

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

Kindle DX Graphite _
PostSubject: Kindle DX Graphite   Kindle DX Graphite EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:05 pm

• Category of your product : Electronics
  • Name of the product : Kindle
  • Experience with the product : umm none. That's why I requested
  • Website or link to it : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_Kindle
  • Name of reviewer (optional) : anybody or anything
  • Extra comments: ty. oh and be sure to use the star icons.
    I kinda want this to be done no later than Saturday evening EST
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
Anonymous

Kindle DX Graphite _
PostSubject: Re: Kindle DX Graphite   Kindle DX Graphite EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:48 pm

Tagged

Estimated Time of Completion: As requested, 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

Kindle DX Graphite _
PostSubject: Re: Kindle DX Graphite   Kindle DX Graphite EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:04 pm

I actually want to see this, I havent seen many reviews on this yet.
Back to top Go down
Abhor
Power Shake
Power Shake
Abhor

Fuji Bucks™ : 3384

Kindle DX Graphite _
PostSubject: Re: Kindle DX Graphite   Kindle DX Graphite EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:34 am

My dad's gf's mom has one. Its pretty cool. I like the animation when its on Standby
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kindle DX Graphite _
PostSubject: Re: Kindle DX Graphite   Kindle DX Graphite EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:28 am

Alright guys, please refrain from posting until I write the review tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kindle DX Graphite _
PostSubject: Re: Kindle DX Graphite   Kindle DX Graphite EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:21 am

Kindle DX Graphite Kindle-dx

THe Amazon Kindle DX

Kindle DX Graphite Stars-4-5

The Kindle DX, manufactured by Amazon Inc., is one of 4 that makes up the Kindle family. Other models include the Kindle 1, Kindle 2 and Kindle 3.

The prices for the Kindle range from $139 to $379 for the Kindle DX. Some versions of the Kindle are sold out on Amazon, however, the DX is available. One new option for purchasers of the DX is that it can be shipped internationally.

Features of the new Kindle DX include:

• Free 3G to download unlimited books.
  • A virtual E-Ink screen, made for higher contrast.
  • A 9.7'' screen.
  • No-glare screen for reading in sunlight.
  • Only 1/3rd of an inch, as thin as most magazines.
  • A long battery life; read a book for up to a week before having to recharge.
  • Holds up to 3500 documents for reading.
  • You can read your favorite books on all your favorite devices using the connective USB cord. Connect to your Droid, Blackberry, PC, iPhone, Mac or iPad.
  • Post messages on Facebook and post Twitter updates.
  • 3G available in over 100 countries.
  • Built in PDF reader.
  • Have the Kindle read the book out loud to you.
  • 630 thousand books, newspapers and documents are available for download.
  • Over 1.8 million post-copyright books are available.
  • Read previews of books before buying.
  • Built in search for the book you are reading.
  • Wireless access to Wikipedia.

The Kindle is useful for people not as sophisticated with technology. Unlike the iPod or Apple devices, the Kindle DX is ready to go out of the box. No connecting to a computer, no downloads, no system updates required. Tun it on, download a book and start reading!

The Kindle DX was announced on May 6th, 2009, with a list price of $489. It was released on June 10, 2009. The Graphite model was released on July 7, 2009 at a price of $379. The major difference between these two is that there is 50% higher contrast on this model.

I would recommend the Kindle Graphite for one simple reason. It is a better version than the regular DX and it is $110 cheaper. Amazon user ratings rate it a 4/5, but I am going to rate it a 4.5 due to it's large amount of features and large capacity. Also, an additional highly rated feature for me is the long battery life. This allows the user to take the Kindle and not take the charging equipment with it.

I would say the only con is the reported weakness of the Kindle. It is susceptible to be damaged by short drops and falls.

Overall, go get th Kindle if you want to be able to read books without carrying them and you aren't exactly tech-savvy.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

Kindle DX Graphite _
PostSubject: Re: Kindle DX Graphite   Kindle DX Graphite EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:52 am

Nice review.
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Kindle DX Graphite _
PostSubject: Re: Kindle DX Graphite   Kindle DX Graphite EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 9:34 am

Awesome review, probably gonna get one. :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kindle DX Graphite _
PostSubject: Re: Kindle DX Graphite   Kindle DX Graphite EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:04 am

Archive time MM?
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Kindle DX Graphite _
PostSubject: Re: Kindle DX Graphite   Kindle DX Graphite EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:51 am

uhh yeah.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Kindle DX Graphite _
PostSubject: Re: Kindle DX Graphite   Kindle DX Graphite EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:17 pm

Archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kindle DX Graphite _
PostSubject: Re: Kindle DX Graphite   Kindle DX Graphite Empty

Back to top Go down

Kindle DX Graphite

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com