Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER _
PostSubject: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:42 pm

• Category of your product : Resaturant
  • Name of the product : McDonalds
  • Experience with the product : A lot.
  • Website or link to it : http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/home.html
  • Name of reviewer (optional) : Anyone interested in becoming a review.
  • Extra comments:

Also, if you wish to do a website review, you may do this:

• Name and Address of the forum/site: Yahoo
  • Forums ONLY: How many members and messages do you have?: --
  • Websites ONLY: How many viewers does it get per day?: Millions
  • Extra comments: Anyone interested in the reviewer position may do this.

Doing or not doing the website review will not directly affect your chances. However, writing a good review will.

DEADLINE is August 30th.

Last edited by Einsteinean on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jake
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Jake

Fuji Bucks™ : 2963

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:47 pm

When's the deadline?
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:55 pm

I did the one on the phones. I can do this too right?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:05 pm

You can do all 3 if you want or everything except the Yahoo one.

Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Ill do them all.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:55 pm

I'll do the McDonald's review.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:07 pm

NEW OPTION: You may PM these to me if you feel better doing that.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:51 am

Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER 200px-McDonald%27s_Golden_Arches.svg

Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER Stars-4-5

Main information:

McDonald's is a fast food place which gets over serves over 47 million costumers a day. Famous for it's Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, Chicken McNuggets, Fish-O-Fillet and Egg McMuffin. Of course, there is much more on the menu than that, like fries, deserts, drinks, salads, burgers, fruit and wraps. James A. Skinner is the current chairman and CEO of the McDonald's company.

History:

The first store opened in 1940 at San Bernardino, California by 2 brothers named Richard and Maurice McDonald. The "Speedee Service System" was introduced in 1948 which served the principals of a "modern" food fast restaurant. In 1954, a guy named Ray Kroc took over the small chain restaurant into the largest fast-food restaurant ever. The original mascot of McDonald's was a chef with a burger-shaped head holding a sign saying "I'm speedee." In 1961, the description of "Drive Thru Restaurant Services" in 1962 the modern symbol was temporary discontinued until 1968. The first McDonald's restaurants were opened in the USA, McDonald's was opened in these countries later on. Canada, Costa Rica, Panama, Japan, the Netherlands, Germany, Australia, France, El Salvador and Sweden in that order.

Today:

You can find McDonald's in over 119 countries in the world, and there are over 31 000 McDonald's in the world altogether. There are many types of restaurant designs, including "McDrive" a place where there is just a "Drive Thru." Other types are "McCafe" (A "Starbucks" like place in McDonald's.) "McExpress is a McDonald's in a Large shopping center and "McStop" is a place where truckers can stop and have McDonald's. There are also disadvantages for McDonald's place, including the type of meat they put in there burgers. Now, this has not been proven, but people have been saying they put cow tongues and old meat in burgers to save money. The other disadvantage is the amount of rubbish McDonald's causes to large cities, if you walk on the street, you might see a cup from McDonald's, this is a serious problem in some larger cities. Obesity means alot in America, so McDonald's have put healthier choices in there menu for health freaks and people losing weight. There are playgrounds in most of the McDonald's restaurants, indoor or outdoor. The usual age is 3-12 years old, sometimes there is a computer "like" system which you can play educational games on.

Overall:

Beside from loads of rubbish from there store and the ingredients they might put into there foods, this is a great place to eat.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:25 am

Thanks Bart. I noticed a couple of grammar errors, but not ones that stand out.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Pretty good Bart. You taught me some thing I didnt know. You have an interesting word choice and a few grammar mistakes, but it was a good review.
Back to top Go down
JriderT
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
JriderT

Fuji Bucks™ : 5533

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER 200px-McDonald%27s_Golden_Arches.svg

0/5

It made me emo.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:04 am

JasoN wrote:

0/5

It made me emo.

Haha, 20/20, this deserves reviewer.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:29 am

McDonalds

Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER Stars-4

History:

1940 was the year many tubbies charish. Needless to say, that was the year the McDonalds franchise opened in San Bernardino, California. Dick and Mac McDonald won't soon be forgotten for their idea of this fast food restaurant, which is now probably the largest of it's kind in the world. Thank god for fat people. However, if it wasn't for Ray Kroc, McDonalds wouldn't even be close to where it is today. Mr. Kroc was the business partner of Dick and Mac, and expanded the company to McDonalds Corporation. In the beginning, the company was average amongst the other fast food competition, however the major boost in sales occurred in the '60s. One main attribute to this increase of production was from the boost of automobile use. It was evident that there was a correlation between the two. The next year, Kroc bought the franchise however kept the name 'McDonalds.' Later that decade, McDonalds sold it's five billionth hamburger. 1971 marks the year that Kroc reached all 50 states thus making McDonalds the largest fast food company is the US, which was his personal goal. As the years increased, so did the price of the stocks, which I'm sure proved the previous stock buyers smart investors. Mid '70s was when the first drive thru window opened in Arizona. Throughout the '80s, the were wars between fast food restaurants which include McDonalds, and of course, McDonalds shined throughout them. As I'm sure you've figured, the company only continued to show greater and greater success, with a countless number of achievements, it would be impossible for me to describe them into full detail. This is the basic history of McDonalds.

Menu:

The McDonalds menu varies from chicken to salads. Including wraps, they have a total of 32 types of sandwiches. This may seem like more than what your McDonalds provides, but this is the total from all restaurants in all countries, so you might be missing out a bit. I won't bore you by naming all of them, as I know you wouldn't read it anyway, so I'll name the main ones. These include the Angus, Big Mac, Cheeseburger, Southern Style Chicken, McChicken, and various wraps. The only options of chicken in a non-sandwhich form are chicken nuggest and chicken selects. The selects are essentially chicken strips. These two items are some of McDonalds most popular. Moving over to the somewhat healthier side of the restaurant, that is, if you don't get a ton of dressing, the salads. In total there are ten options to choose from. Six of which include chicken and do not differ from each other much. The other four include Premium Bacon Ranch, Premium Caesar, Premium Southwest, and the Side Salad. It's comical how they all begin with the word 'premium,' however they taste as if someone tossed in some lettuce in called it a salad. They also have a snack sized walnut salad. Now is for the part that makes all fat people fat. The fries. The world famous McDonalds french fries are basically irresistible once you first have them. If you get a large, you're taking in more than a fourth of your daily calorie intake, by consuming 540. The medium has 450. And even the small has plenty at about 210. McDonalds also has a breakfast category which consists of egg biscuits, pancakes, hashbrowns, and sausage. The deserts category include cookies, cinnamon melts, McFlurries, shakes, ice cream, apple dippers, and apple pie. Aside from the drinks, that's just about everything on the McDonalds menu. If your mouth is watering, I've done my job.

Health:

With almost every good thing in life, it's usually followed by a bad. I'm sure you've heard of the various health risks of eating at McDonalds constantly with large portions of food. Hell, even their salad is somewhat unhealthy for you. First off is what it does to your weight. With the extremely large amounts of calories in the food sold there, you will obviously gain loads of weight eating there too often. This is the main reason I stay away from the place as much as I can, along with the heart risks it dishes out meal by meal. And let's not forget about our arteries. To tell you the truth, McDonalds is unofficially nicknamed heart attack in a food form. Long, but truthful. Don't take my word for it, just search health risks of McDonalds on Google. There is a ton of evidence supporting these statements. Whether your health means a lot to you or not, this is what's lowering it's rating by one star for me.

That's all I've got time for. Thanks for reading! Rate it here!

Last edited by Cyclone on Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:34 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:24 am

Pretty good
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:59 am

Edited my post added info.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Cool, the edited version is better.
Back to top Go down
dude445
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
dude445

Fuji Bucks™ : 1359

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 3:08 am

Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER V4gno0pk
Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER Dvxl4ecb
Mcdondalds is the world's largest fast food chain, it serves over 58 million customers.
The business began in 1940, with brothers Richard and Maruice Mcdondald in San Bernadio, California. They first introduced the "Spedee service system" established in 1948, was one of the first fast food resteraunts to be considered modern. The original mascot of Mcdondalds was a man with a hamburger shaped head named "Spedee." Spedee was replaced by Ronald Mcdonald in 1967. Mcdonalds first filed for the name "Mcdonald's," at the same time, on September 13, 1961, They filed for a logo that had overlapping arches. But it did not approve until November 18, 1968. The first Mcdonalds restaurants opened in the United States, Canada, Costa Rica, Panama, Japan, the Netherlands, Germany, Australia, France, El Salvador and Sweden, all in order of when they opened.

Mcdonalds Playgrounds
Some Mcdonalds in Suburban areas have playgrounds. The crawl through tubes and the ball pits were introduced in 1987. But they have been remodeled into "R Gym" areas.

Rating
I've been going to Mcdondalds ever since i was 7, and i still do. The food is good, but sometimes, a little to salty for my liking. I would give it a 4.5/5. They still have good food, they just need to reduce the salt by a little.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 9:47 am

JasoN wrote:

0/5

It made me emo.

Yousuck24 wrote:
JasoN wrote:

0/5

It made me emo.

Haha, 20/20, this deserves reviewer.

Haha is right.

Thanks dude for your review.
Back to top Go down
dude445
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
dude445

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:15 pm

Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 10:23 pm

YEM submitted a review via PM. I will give Jake the time I gave everyone else, but at this point, I have a good idea who the new reviewers are.
Back to top Go down
dude445
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
dude445

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 6:30 pm

Congratulations to yousuck and Admin for getting reviewer.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:04 pm

Gratz guys. And thanks for being a good sport dude, you had a good application as well
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:07 pm

Yeah, you did. I contemplated overnight about who was going to be the second reviewer behind YEM.
Back to top Go down
dude445
Squeaky Clean
Squeaky Clean
dude445

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 8:52 pm

jshushij wrote:
Gratz guys. And thanks for being a good sport dude, you had a good application as well
Thank you, Much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER EmptyTue Aug 31, 2010 6:10 am

Thanks guys, means alot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER   Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER Empty

Back to top Go down

Review Application Test Request REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR REVIEWER

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com