Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread _
PostSubject: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:54 pm

To discontinue the off-topicness of the iPod wash thread

Spoiler:

My friends and I would always start with 4000 life points each. We pretty much did whatever Josh told us to do cause he was the master. His deck was unbeatable with his ridiculous 1 star monsters with effects and stuff. I had a few key cards that I never got to play. I threw my cards away last year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:55 pm

I gave my cards to my cousin. I was a little into it, but not very much. I mean, I had a small deck, but never really did anything with it. Most of the cards I got were from family friends that were older than me and didnt want their cards Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Smart move YEM.

Never had any.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 pm

Who remembers Megamorph?
Back to top Go down
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

Fuji Bucks™ : 1708

I spent all my money on my cards, i had a deck of like 85 cards, all of them were really good cards, also. I was saving up to get the $50 monster that i forgot the name of but i lost my deck before i got it
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com/macbookpro
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Never had any.
Never will.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:33 pm

No one was more obsessed with the cards than me, I guarentee you. When I would 'duel' my friends, we would put up a card as a wager. In the end I stopped at fifth grade ending up with at least 3000 cards, probably more. Finally,
Jshushij wrote:
I gave my cards to my cousin
And in total they were worth a lot of money.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:56 pm

Shoulda sold 'em.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 7:58 pm

12 year olds aren't great salesmen.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Staff Message : I am P00pinshniver, Fuji Planet's soccer player
Fuji Bucks™ : 16035

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 9:09 pm

I always beat everybody except for my brother and my friend who had like 20 decks.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Melody Master
Melody Master
Marc

Fuji Bucks™ : 1732

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 8:45 pm

When YuGiOh was popular, me and some of my friends played for rare cards from the opponent's deck, lol.

But, I don't play it anymore. I moved on to pokemon and then I stopped playing pokemon a long time ago.

Back to top Go down
CAPS LOCK
Power Shake
Power Shake
CAPS LOCK

Fuji Bucks™ : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Yu-Gi-Oh was such a good show, then they made so many shows off of it and they all sucked, i hated Pokemon because all the episodes were literally the exact same
Back to top Go down
http://www.apple.com/macbookpro
SF
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
SF

Fuji Bucks™ : 9157

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 10:23 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Yu-Gi-Oh was such a good show, then they made so many shows off of it and they all sucked, i hated Pokemon because all the episodes were literally the exact same

I'm pretty sure there was more than one episode.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 4:19 am

Lol I had cheap fake cards.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:21 pm

Cool Marc. Yu-Gi-Oh is how my friends moved onto Poke'mon. I never got into it myself.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:01 pm

I was into Pokemon before I was into Yu-Gi-Oh
Back to top Go down
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

Fuji Bucks™ : 2665

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:05 pm

I had several tins of the cards, and of course a few decks. Sometimes I'd spend like an hour looking over cards and making up a deck xD
My cousins, on the other hand, had several shoeboxes filled with cards. I don't think they were as into it though.
A year before we moved they grew old, and I dunno where all the cards are. I found a deck under my bed for some reason recently. =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 4:11 am

My friend was like the biggest Yugioh card collecter I knew.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 8:19 am

I thought Yu-Gi-Oh was pretty stupid, i played once with a friend, that's it.
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 9:30 pm

I had a bunch but sold em when i was 10

I had one card (some sort of puppet master thingy) that had 4 stars and around 2000 atck and got a bonus 500 damage for each spell counter on it (2 max I think) when ever you used a magic card on it

so after playing a card to put 2 spell counters on my monster i would use 3 cards that boosted the attack 1000 each, with the bonus 2000 each (sometimes higher based on how i decided to rig the deck), which adds up to 8,000 atck and then i'd attack and usually win on my 1st turn (i went second cause we played were you couldn't atck on the very 1st turn)

we only played with 6000 hp =)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread   Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Official Yu-Gi-Oh Card Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: General Discussions :: Off Topic-
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com