Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Syfte's Last User Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

Fuji Bucks™ : 2665

Syfte's Last User Review _
PostSubject: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 7:36 pm

Ahh, well, these other User Reviews reminded me of the members review, and based on my spot it might take a while...
So I'm just posting this now so I don't forget about it. I don't care if it takes several weeks too Razz

• Category of your product: User
  • Name of the product: Syfte aKa's (Emanl, Emanuel, CrAzYmAnGuY, CmG etc)
  • Experience with the product: I see his sexy self every day luv ahha.
  • Website or link to it:| http://www.fujiplanet.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=17 | http://www.forumsrule.com/member.php?action=profile&uid=40 |
  • Name of reviewer (optional): Ein or Shush
  • Extra comments: Take your time, also since I gave some FB's away in the last review I will here, too (if anyone wants them Razz) - 500fbs.

Last edited by Syfte on Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 8:19 pm

I'll take 'em. Tagged

Can't gaurentee completion time, depends on HW tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 3:46 am

Lol you spelt your name wrong in the title.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 1:27 am

I can do one too if you wish
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 8:37 am

Tagged
Time of completion: School hoildays are here, so maybe 1 or 2 days from now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:09 am

I apologize for my tardiness on this, my mom won't allow me on the computer yet even though I'm home sick. As soon as I get on this afternoon, these are #1 priority.
Back to top Go down
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 7:25 pm

Hey guys, no problem! I said I could wait. And sure Shush. Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 9:48 am

I was like almost finished the review when the whole broswer shut down unexpectly, so i said f**k this. So sorry, I can't do it Sad
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:08 pm

Happened to me all the time. Take my advice, copy as you write.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 6:39 pm

If you don't mind if it takes a couple weeks, that's good. Because my school year just started. Yeah, it started a couple weeks ago on the calendar, but the real school year just started. You know, the one where they actually assign HW that takes more than 5 minutes? That HW.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:17 pm

Christ, there are three reviewers and all you guys ever do is come up with excuses.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:26 pm

Quixotic wrote:
Christ, there are three reviewers and all you guys ever do is come up with excuses.

Sir, you are more than welcome to join the team again if you think we're doing a bad job.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:27 pm

I don't have the time.. that's why I took myself out of the team instead of staying in the team, but not doing the work.. sir.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 10:30 pm

Maybe I need to reconsider my role as leader here. but let's take that discussion to PM's.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 11:16 pm

I've done every review requested but this, I'll do this tonight since this is going no where.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 1:09 am

I wrote most of it today, but I gotta finish and edit. I can PM it to you Cy if you dont believe me.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:17 am

Syfte's Last User Review 17-20

Syfte's Last User Review Stars-5

Statisic's*:

He has 4069 fuji bucks, so that means he gets 1.2 fuji bucks per post. He has pretty much been given postive rep, with a reputation of 58, this is pretty good for a user. He has been given 46 postive rep and 12 negative rep, this means he has a total of 34 rep if you even it all out. He as also been given 2 thanks, which is good. He has given 27 postive rep and given 3 negative rep, this means he has been a nice user and has given a even out score of 24 postive rep, he has also given 2 thanks. He has made 286 topics, which is high for his post count, the reason that he has a high topic count is because when he was Admin, he posted all the updates, help guides, etc. This makes him the 4th topic starter. He has a post count of 3378 posts, which evens out to be around 7.1 posts per day, he is the 14th top poster after MrMega and before Soup.

The user:

Syfte is easily the best user we have ever had on Fuji Planet, he was the head Admin for a long time and was a fun user at the same time. He is the 17th user to join Fuji, He has had many usernames including CrAzYmAnGuY and Emanl, has well as Admin, he has also been a Arcade Manager. Has a Arcade Manager, he has posted many good games, these games include Doodle God or 3D Logic. He is also a great Graphic Designer, i haven't seen many of his new designs, but here is a older design that I thought was great (check above "the person") He is on of the most mature users on this site, that is why he was an obvious choice for an Admin. He is also in the top ten users for "most reasonable"

Spoiler:

The person:

Syfte is a very great guy to talk to, he has a great sense of humour and is easily one of the nicest users on this site. An example of his humour is that his statement saids "I rock, you pebble." An example of his niceness is that he is to give 500fb's for who ever does this review. Some of his hobbies include playing the guitar, he also likes to do Graphic Designing. Another example of his humour is in his location, he saids "You...don't want to know :)".

Overall:

He was a great Admin and is still a awesome user, Syfte is one of the best staff members that we have ever had. If you are a new user and don't know who to talk too, talk to Syfte.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Pretty nice. My review is a little similar, but I began writing it before you posted that. So for future reference, I didnt copy you Razz
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 8:57 pm

Syfte

Statistics and Staff History

.....Syfte, otherwise known as Emanl98, Emanuel, CrAzYmAnGuY or CMG, joined Fuji on June 5th, 2009, the 12th user to do so. He got here originally from My Ninja Kiwi, where he found Yiwu and eventually became Administrator there, and then was invited here. This Raleigh, North Carolina native has racked up 3,378 posts, which averages 7.13 per day, and is good for 14th best on Fuji. He has earned 4069 Fuji Bucks and 58 reputation points, and has created 286 topics. In addition, he has 43 friends and 5 visitor messages, as well as 803 private messages, which is a pretty high number. In his 15 months here so far, nearly each of them being active, he rose to Main Administrator and has been one of the most influential users this site has had. On June 20th, 2009, just a couple of weeks after registering, Syfte, then CrAzYmAnGuY, was promoted to Arcade Manager. A little more than a month later, on August 4th, he was promoted to the Team Leader. Another month after that, on September 12, CMG, with his new username Syfte, was once again promoted, this time to Global Moderator. After 3-and-a-half months as staff, on October 7th, Syfte became an Administrator. Only a couple weeks later he became Administration Team Leader, which is the highest possible rank on this site, other than Founder. Then, on June 15th, 2010, after a dedicated year on Fuji and strong 8 months as Administrator, he demoted himself to Arcade Manager on a well-deserved break. On July 25th (almost exactly a year since I joined the site Razz), he was re-promoted back to Administrator and became the Moderator Team Leader. Finally, on August 25th, Syfte resigned from his Administration position after an astonishing 14 months as staff, and as his last act as admin promoted me as his successor (a very good one if I may say so myself Wink).

My Thoughts on the Above

.....Syfte currently is and always has been one of the greatest users, if not the very best, ever on Fuji. He is a strong leader, and active member. He gives respect to everyone, listens to others, fulfills requests, is a good problem-solver, and generally tries to make everyone happy. I never really knew him well on My Ninja Kiwi, at all on Yiwu or in the early days of Fuji, however I assume he got along well with everyone and was liked, and his promotion to Arcade Manager was very well deserved. When I joined, he was already apart of the A.M. team. From the very beginning I respected him. I am not quite sure why, to be honest, but there was just something about him that demanded your respect. Though he is two years younger than me, he has always been my superior in rank and in respect. He was a great Arcade Manager, because he found and added games often, and they were mostly of good quality. When he was promoted to G-Mod and then to Admin, he continued to add more games, as well as writing a few reviews and making some cool graphics, which he improved on and became quite good over his time at Fuji. This is a good quality of him, in that he helped out all around the site and contributed in all sections. Over his time as admin, he made an imprint so large that it can never be erased. I cannot even begin to name all of the things that he has contributed to the site or all of the features that he has added. He had sound judgment and critical thinking throughout his reign, and almost every one of his decisions made was for the better, even though a small few did not turn out to be the very best. Those bad decisions did not seem to hurt him too badly, especially since he was voted Fuji's most reasonable member and is in the Top Ten for it. As far as experience outside of Fuji Planet goes, he has more than enough. He is and/or has been on Club Fair Share, iWebBuddy, the Facebook Forum, and WebArtz, as well as being on the Universal team at Forums Rule (ForuMansion) and being a Global Moderator (im not sure if he still is) on the Help Forum, among many more that im not aware of. For a 12 year old, he is very experienced and mature.

Personality and Attitude

.....Swifty, which is my nickname for him, is fun-loving, relaxed, funny, and good to talk to. His sense of humor is similar to mine, so he makes me laugh a lot. I really like his character. He has a cool personality that I find sorta similar to mine.He loves of music and plays guitar, and he spends a lot of time on his many forums. While he is not as active at the moment, a remember months ago when he was on the chatbox all the time. He was in some really funny conversations. For some reason, I like talking to him. He is fun to talk to and really connects with most users here. I know that hes on sites like OMGPOP and others where he plays with some users on here in various online games. Hes seems really relaxed, or as Cy puts it, very chill. His temper never seems to get the better of him and his self-control is great. To be honest, I dont think Ive seen him mad more than twice in over year, which really speaks to me about him. Hes been through his share of rick rolling, omegle, and chat-roulette, and he has this ability to lighten up the mood of people in a conversation. He likes video games as well, knows some coding, and is a good graphic designer, as Ive previously mentioned. I think that he is the most mature 12-year-old that I have ever met, and he has good leadership skills that I believe will take him far in life.

Conclusion

.....Syfte is probably Fuji's best user, and really made the site what it is today. He has many upsides and little downsides, and is the person to go to for help, a friend, or just looking for fun.

Click here to rate your review

*Template Designed by Jshushij and Powdersnow
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:56 pm

It's good, and nice review Shush.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Anyone else gonna do this, or is this enough Syfte?
Back to top Go down
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:42 pm

Sorry I thought I posted. Great reviews guys, thanks. Pedo
Maybe Ein can do it too? (If you get the chance)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:21 pm

Syfte's Last User Review 17-20

Syfte's Last User Review Stars-5

Ah, good ol' Syfte. What a guy. Not only have I never seen you break the rules, ever, you are probably the most even-keeled user on here. I saw you get angry once. Once. Not a lot of users on here can claim that record. Oh, and not to mention you are the longest tenured admin besides Faz. Another boost to a damned near perfect record. I suppose we should divulge into some history here, as well as the stats, even though they don't give nearly the full story on Syfteh. Anyway, here we go.

Syfte joined Fuji Planet on June 6th, 2009, well before the MYNK Stampede. He was the 17th user to join, well ahead of nearly everyone else. Going back into older records of staff movement within Fuji, Syfte became an Arcade Manager only 15 days after joining, on June 20th, 2010. Ironically, this was one month exactly before the MYNK Stampede. He was partners with Super (SOUP) as an Arcade Manager, with Noble leading the group, for all of one day, because the next day, Super was demoted. LeslieHockey was promoted on July 30th to join Syfte as an Arcade Manager, with Noble still leading the group. 5 days after that, on August 4, Syfte was promoted to Arcade Manager Team Leader, a position he held for nearly 6 weeks before being promoted to Global Moderator on September 12 to replace Noble, who had been promoted to Administrator. It only took approximately 4 weeks for Syfte to get promoted this time, and on October 7, he was promoted to Administrator. This is where his real work began. Syfte was Fuji's Primary Administrator for more than 7 months consecutively. After these 7 months, Syfte gave himself a more than acceptable break, and demoted himself to Arcade Manager on June 15th, 2010, nearly a year after he had joined. After a nearly 6 week break, Syfte rejoined the Admin team on July 24 and held the Primary Admin position again for a month before retiring on August 26, 2010. In total, Syfte served Fuji in a staff position for a tad over 14 months, the most of any staff member except Faz. As a result, he is held in the highest of respects of all members, and if he isn't, he should be.

During his time as staff, Syfte saw many members come and go from the staff under his watch. His fellow Admins were Lesliehockey, Whatif and Cyclone. He also promoted Jshushij to admin to replace him when he retired. As a Global Moderator, Syfte saw SF and MrMega be on the team with him.

Other positions I remember Syfte having, even if there is no official record of them, is Arcade Manager Team Leader and Moderator Team Leader.

Syfte has much more history other than that, and these stats aren't the full tale either. Here are some of the more important ones:

-3390 posts 14th all-time
-286 topics, including 3 announcements, 4th all-time
-43 friends
-56 reputation, a number much too low. MUCH too low.

As a user overall and a person, because, believe it or not, Syfte isn't a robot, he's an 11/12-year old kid. Well, he's the most mature, good-natured, even-keeled 11 or 12 year old I've ever met, and if he is the same in real life, I have no doubts he'll go far. He already has on here. Syfte oversaw the release of at least 5 versions of FUji, a testament to his leadership ability and organizational skills. In the time I worked under Syfte as a Reviewer, Mod and Global Moderator, he never talked down to me in any way, and always made it feel like I was his friend. Which, in all honesty, we were and are. And that is one of the things that should never change. If you are a new user who wants some help and a friend on the forum, Syfte is your man. He is extremely helpful at almost everything to do with the forum, and while he isn't the best at coding, he got things done. He was and is a hard worker, and if you ask him for something, he'll do it and do it well. The only thing I can't say I've seen Syfte ever do is GFX, which he more than makes up for in other areas. Including Arcade Managing, which he has done all through his staff career, even as an admin or gmod. His resume there includes, but is not limited to:

-27 Strategy games (May not be perfectly accurate)
-12 Action games
-11 Adventure games
-15 Classic/Arcade games
-6 Shoot Em Up games
-9 Other games

Like I said, this is all I can come up with. I'm 100% sure he has contributed in other ways I am not aware of.

Well, I think I've made my point. Syfte is one of, if not the best user to ever grace Fuji Planet and its' staff team. I highly regard Syfte and highyl suggest you do the same.
Back to top Go down
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:36 pm

Thanks Ein. Pedo This can be Locked / Archived / Thrown into the hell of the internet now Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 4:54 pm

No hell-throwing will be done. Archiving though is fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syfte's Last User Review   Syfte's Last User Review Empty

Back to top Go down

Syfte's Last User Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com