Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Review Poop

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Staff Message : I am P00pinshniver, Fuji Planet's soccer player
Fuji Bucks™ : 16035

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 1:05 am

• Category of your product : Person
  • Name of the product : P00pinshniver
  • Experience with the product : Only 14 years
  • Website or link to it : To the left
  • Name of reviewer (optional) : Anybody
  • Extra comments: If you do it you get a cookie :)
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 4:01 am

Tagged
Time of Completion: soonish.
Back to top Go down
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:21 am

*cough*
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 7:50 am

I just got my new laptop today, be patient, I should be done tomorrow night.

Sorry for the wait BTW.
Back to top Go down
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:59 pm

Its ok I just wasnt sure when you were doing it because you said soonish.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:23 pm

Review Poop P001

Review Poop Stars-4-5

Statistics:

Poop has 10616 Fuji bucks, which is very high for a user with only 6630 posts (which is 3.94% of all posts on this forum.) He has a reputation of 32, which means he has received 32 positive rep and 5 negative rep. He has received 0 thanks and has given 2 thanks, as well as giving 30 positive rep and 18 negative reputation. He was made 73 topic, which is pretty low for a high post count of his, which makes him post 0.17 topics per day. He has a high friend count of 32 and 1046 private messages which means he is always getting PM’s.

The User/Person:

Poop is a user which is very obsessed in p00p; his favorite things to do are either play soccer or play Modern Warfare 2. He has been Arcade Manager and he has been Team Leader however he demoted himself (and hired TMJ-JJ as Arcade Manager and promoting Timmy as Team Leader.) Meanwhile, he is active in every single section of this forum for his post count. Some other usernames that he has had over the past year include Sexay, Flower Farts and Rainbow Warrior. He unfortunately has reduced his time on this forum because he has got a lot of homework/schoolwork to do. Poop is also funny at times, including his Staff Message saying “Visit the Arcade or a bird will p00p on you.”

Staff Stats (Arcade Managing):

Games added: 34 (This is a great amount of games added, you need to not improve at all.)

Games quality: Game rated: (http://www.fujiplanet.net/classic-arcade-games-f23/monster-evolution-t4178.htm) This is a fun game that was posted, I am way to lazy to check if it was a request or not, but this is a nice, fun, and the screams sound like Homer simpson!

Overall:

He was a great Arcade manager who posted some fun games, and the quality of the games were fantastic, aswell as being a funny user who sadly left as Arcade Manager, if got one more word for you, “POOP!”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:26 pm

Nice review, you could've included when he was promoted and when he resigned, etc. But a nice review anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:45 am

JoJo wrote:

Staff Stats (Arcade Managing):

Games added: 34 (This is a great amount of games added, you need to not improve at all.)
Lolwut, he can't improve even if he had to. He is not staff.
Back to top Go down
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 2:59 am

Btw the main reason i resigned was because im on two soccer teams, but other than that a pretty good review. If anybody else wants to review it go ahead (please lol but not a big deal).
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 7:46 am

Ummm, do you want another review or do you want this locked?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 10:57 pm

p00p, do you still want mine? If so, I may be able to get it done on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:00 am

Yes please
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:16 am

Alright. I'm visiting my bowling league this morning (not bowling, just telling everyone what's goiing on) then I'll be home, at which time I should be able to do it.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 5:37 pm

Review Poop P001

p00pinshniver

Review Poop Stars-5

How this dude chose his name I have no idea. In any case, it does not fit him whatsoever. And, he has a lot of posting history to back this up. Speaking of posting history... (and history in general)

p00p's stats are in the top 10 of all Fuji users. Let's start with his history. p00pinshniver joined Fuji Planet on July 21st, 2009, the day after the MYNK Stampede. He was one of the more well known users to join Fuji, and is considered part of the Stampede nonetheless. In his nearly 15 months as a user, p00p has gathered a good reputation and good stats. To start, p00p has posted on the forums 6668 times. This gains him the rank of Fuji's 6th most active and posting user. He has been as high as 4th on the top posters as far as I know. His high post count accounts for nearly 1/25th of Fuji's activity. While he has 6600+ posts, he must not be a very thoughtful and creative user, only posting 73 topics. While we know the first part of that sentence is complete bs, the topic count is a tad low for a user of his activity. However, it does make up 1.13% of Fuji's total topics, which makes it a tad better. In a typical week, p00p will post approximately 90 times on the forum and make one topic. On the monthly and weekly posting statistics for October, p00p does not rank on either list of top 10's. This is due to his school work and love of soccer, more on which will come later. In other non-posting related statistics, p00p has gathered more than 14,000 FujiBucks. This is a high number for only 6700 posts, but is understandable because he won 4000 FujiBucks in a giveaway. p00p has garnered 33 total reputation points, with 33 positive and 5 negative votes received, however, he has received no thanks. p00p is more active in giving out rep, handing out 49 rep points, 30 of which were positive. He has also given out 2 thanks. Lastly, p00p has received 2 visitors messages and 1051 private messages, cementing him as one of Fuji's most popular users.

On to some p00py history. p00p joined on July 21st, 2009, and approximately 7.5 months later was promoted to Arcade Manager on March 2nd, 2010, becoming Fuji's 11th Arcade Manager. He won the Game Finding Contest, and as a result became partners in crime with Tim, who had been promoted to replace Dan456. He was promoted to Arcade Manager Team Leader on June 15th, 2010, and stayed in this role for another 3 months before retiring on September 17th, 2010. p00p lent a great deal of stability to what had been one of Fuji's most volatile Staff posittions, holding it for nearly 6 and a half months. He worked under Syfte as an AM and worked with Tim as AM TL. p00p holds the record for holding a service position the longest without being promoted to a Moderation position. However, this was by his choice, as he never wanted to be promoted. He has since remained active, although not as much.

As a person, p00p has always been one of Fuji's best and most mature users. Never have I seen him fight with anyone. I think he has received a verbal warning, but nothing serious. As a result, he is held in the highest regard amongst Fuji users. p00p's favorite activities and hobbies include Soccer and MW2. He is a huge soccer fan, and probably one of Arsenal's biggest supporters. p00p also has a sense of humor, threatening to have a bird poop on you if you do not visit the arcade. (Perhaps I should mosey my way over there myself). He also displays this in his choice of usernames. His username history includes such names as Flower Farts, Sexay and Rainbow Warrior. He lists his statement as "mewtwo rapes", ehibiting the normal teenage pervertedness that we all share.

So, in conclusion, p00p is one of Fuji's best users and continues to be held in the highest of respects.

Last edited by Einsteinean on Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 7:01 pm

Nice review but I HATE chelsea lol, tim is the one who likes them. And my verbal was for spamming up one of the lotteries lol.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Is this good P00P?
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 9:55 pm

Lol, I replaced Dan, Poop won a contest that made him AM, Poop goes for Arsenal and I worked under Poop when he was Team Leader.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:21 pm

Ok chill, he can't get everything perfect.
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Anonymous

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 10:54 am

Look guys, I'm on Vicodin for my knee. I hate to say it but be satisfied I got rioght what I got right. I edited it too. It was a good read though, wasn't it, like in terms of flow?
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:04 pm

Haha, nice
Back to top Go down
Interfan
Power Shake
Power Shake
Interfan

Fuji Bucks™ : 2894

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 2:59 pm

P00pinshniver wrote:
Nice review but I HATE chelsea lol, tim is the one who likes them.

*cough**cough**cough*cough*
Back to top Go down
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:51 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Look guys, I'm on Vicodin for my knee. I hate to say it but be satisfied I got rioght what I got right. I edited it too. It was a good read though, wasn't it, like in terms of flow?

I wasnt complaining, i liked it. I was just pointing out that I actually hate them.
Back to top Go down
Tristan
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Tristan

Staff Message : i'm tristan
Fuji Bucks™ : 18746

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Archived
Back to top Go down
http://www.rock-forums.com/forum.php
Sponsored content

Review Poop _
PostSubject: Re: Review Poop   Review Poop Empty

Back to top Go down

Review Poop

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com