Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Review me

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

Review me _
PostSubject: Review me   Review me EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Well it's been a while and I was wondering how opinions of me have changed, especially after the three month absence.

• Category of your product : Persona
  • Name of the product : Invisifly2
  • Experience with the product : 1 x10 to the 399th power out of 10 (10 being lots)
  • Website or link to it : http://www.fujiplanet.net/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&u=156
  • Name of reviewer (optional) : Anybody who wants to, although I do like Ein's statistics.
  • Extra comments: BE HONEST
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

Review me _
PostSubject: Re: Review me   Review me EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 1:36 am

Tagged
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

Review me _
PostSubject: Re: Review me   Review me EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:50 am

Review me 156-73

Review me Stars-4

Statistics:

Invisifly2 has a post count of 1697, which makes him the 26th top poster and averages around 4.02 posts per day. He has a Fuji Buck’s count of 1594, which means he would have gained around 0.94 points per post. However, he has paid for some Warning Reductions and name changes, so he must have won a contest or posting a lot in sections which earn around 2 Fuji Bucks per post. He has a reputation of 20, which is actually kind of low for a user, especially when people like Cyclone have reps of over 200. He has received 22 positive reputations and 18 negative reputations, which would stand out to be a total of 4 altogether. While he has given out 49 positive reps and 29 negative reps, which means he has seen more agreeable posts than stupid posts. He has created a total of 87 topic’s, which is actually high for a user with the amount of posts that he has, he has posted a couple of threads in the music library but this is still high if you minus the posts in the music library. He has a total of 1 visitor message which was made by Dan saying something random. He has 14 friends which is an average number of friends to have and 23 private messages which the time he has been here for, is pretty low.

The User/Person:

Invisifly2 joined on the 24/8/2009 meaning he is the 156th member to join and has been joined on this website for 411 days. Invisifly2 is more of one of the random users, his statement said “OMFG – that is all” is really random, even for a statement. He posts a lot of threads in the debate section, so he loves to debate; most of these refer to the government or war. Another place he likes to post is the Forum Game section. Invisifly2 loves the game Call of Duty, he said “to calm myself down, I like to pwn noobs on Call of Duty.” However, he isn’t perfect, for example he sometimes flames users when he is angry, however he rarely does this. He also doesn’t have the best grammar ever; he likes to post in text messaging or has Ein call it “the grammar knowledge of a year 4 school child.” He also has a phase where he is posting these comic strips which look like cats doing inappropriate stuff. He does request a lot of Arcade games which most of them are fun and exciting. Invisifly2 has a person would be one of them people who are funny, random people who always would make you laugh. He has said that he has made the 10% on the SAT’s and FCAT (Florida comprehensive assessment test.) This would mean he is one of the smarter users on this site.
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

Review me _
PostSubject: Re: Review me   Review me EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 7:55 pm

great review.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Jshushij