Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

Too good

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

Too good _
PostSubject: Too good   Too good EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:46 pm

Theres something that's been bothering me a lot lately. My life is great. It is truly fantastic. Everything that I could possibly want I have. I have a REALLY nice house, my own car, an awesome bass guitar, a bunch of money from my Bar Mitzvah left over, and my family resides in the upper-middle class range of a beautiful and safe neighborhood. We have enough money so that going to college will not be an issue; I do not even have to apply for scholarships. And I get $20 a week for allowance, and my parents are always more than willing to pay for anything that i need (need, not want). Thats just one thing. Also, I have the most amazing, loving family I could ask for. We never have major arguments, there are no severed ties or drama at family reunions (Im not gonna go if X person is gonna be there, i hate them <--none of that stuff). In fact, there are only a couple divorces in my family ive ever heard of, and none of them are bitter. With the exception of my grandfather dying when I was 8 (before I really got to know him that well anyways), I have never experienced any tragic death of a loved one, ever. I have awesome friends to talk to at school and hang out with outside of school, on top of an amazing girlfriend. I was born naturally smart and have almost no trouble at all making all A's at school. Im not bullied, im not depressed, im not enraged about anything, and im really healthy.

What bothers me is, I have it all, and it makes me feel terrible when other people have these terrible problems that severely impede on their future. It really makes me feel spoiled, and sometimes guilty, for having it all and not realizing all the problems that other people have to go through and overcome. I have heard that community service is a great way to alleviate those anxieties, and I do volunteer often, but its not enough. I'm just wondering what I can do to stop feeling so spoiled all the time... idk
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Anonymous

Too good _
PostSubject: Re: Too good   Too good EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:49 pm

Get high on lithium, get ass raped by a bum, come back the next day and burn him.

Some people who aren't lucky as you are just as happy as you are with what they have. Don't worry about it dude. Your not some obnoxious fat kid that sits on his ass and makes fun of people who aren't on his financial level. You don't take advantage of your money and you'r a great guy.
Back to top Go down
JriderT
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
JriderT

Fuji Bucks™ : 5533

Too good _
PostSubject: Re: Too good   Too good EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:53 pm

Tbh, you deserve it. Yes it's sad that other people aren't blessed as well as we our but why stress ourselves out over it. Enjoy your life, you don't want to ruin this moment do you?
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

Too good _
PostSubject: Re: Too good   Too good EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:16 am

The bottom part is completely natural.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

Too good _
PostSubject: Re: Too good   Too good EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:39 am

You're such a good person Dan :]
Don't worry :]
Back to top Go down
Shikadi
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Shikadi

Fuji Bucks™ : 2463

Too good _
PostSubject: Re: Too good   Too good EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 4:38 pm

Please donate to Great Britain plc we are in £4.8 trillion debt.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Too good _
PostSubject: Re: Too good   Too good EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:04 pm

You're a good guy Dan, and everyone that knows you knows it. I wouldn't worry about it. Like someone else said, people with a lot less are as happy as you are.
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

Too good _
PostSubject: Re: Too good   Too good EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:37 pm

Whatif wrote:
Get high on lithium, get ass raped by a bum, come back the next day and burn him.

Some people who aren't lucky as you are just as happy as you are with what they have. Don't worry about it dude. Your not some obnoxious fat kid that sits on his ass and makes fun of people who aren't on his financial level. You don't take advantage of your money and you'r a great guy.

Right on the nose^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

Too good _
PostSubject: Re: Too good   Too good EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 7:16 am

Never change, Daniel.

Shikadi wrote:
Please donate to Great Britain plc we are in £4.8 trillion debt.

Laughed too hard at this.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

Too good _
PostSubject: Re: Too good   Too good EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:35 am

Thank your ancestors for getting out of Africa.
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

Too good _
PostSubject: Re: Too good   Too good EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:59 pm

If this were anyone else I would shoot you.
Back to top Go down
Derderder
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Derderder

Staff Message : Still immature as fuck...
Fuji Bucks™ : 2550

Too good _
PostSubject: Re: Too good   Too good EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:08 pm

I wish i had money... i live in the ghetto
Back to top Go down
Bonnie
White Knight
White Knight
Bonnie

Fuji Bucks™ : 1251

Too good _
PostSubject: Re: Too good   Too good EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Derderder wrote:
I wish i had money... i live in the ghetto

Riveting tale, chap.
Back to top Go down
EpiclyAlice
Fuji Hotline
Fuji Hotline
EpiclyAlice

Fuji Bucks™ : 524

Too good _
PostSubject: Re: Too good   Too good EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:10 am

Everyone runs in to problems, its all about how you handle them, and of course theres just those lucky/unlucky situations. Don't feel guilty for what you have, and if you'd like to help then go for it! Spread the love and all that good stuff you know? You sound like a really nice guy btw. And to not feel spoiled then... hm well maybe donate some stuff? Like share the wealth you know?
My friend Zack's parents are very wealthy, but he goes to a school with a lot of kids with financial, and family problems, but he's the sweetest guy ever! And I'm not super good friends with him but I imagine he might feel the same way you do, especially when he shows up to basketball practice with the best Nike's a kid could ask for and everyone else is in their older brother's hand-me-down shoes from the stone age.
But he always has parties up at his house, we watch movies, eat tons, play video games and chill by the pool all the time, and his parents volunteer in the community alot, they're a great family, and even though they have a lot of wealth, I would never consider them spoiled.
Back to top Go down
http://gloriousgraphics.wordpress.com
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

Too good _
PostSubject: Re: Too good   Too good EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:14 pm

Victoria wrote:
If this were anyone else I would shoot you.
who, me?
Come ooon, I'm right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Too good _
PostSubject: Re: Too good   Too good Empty

Back to top Go down

Too good

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Life Styles :: Advice Column-