Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

I need suggestions and help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hector4567
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Hector4567

Fuji Bucks™ : 2185

I need suggestions and help  _
PostSubject: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Hey everyone it's me sonic4567. This site is still the beast. Anyways here is why I posted this thread. I have a problem at school. Well look I have a best friend that's a girl. She is very pretty and is very funny. She makes me laugh. Well we known each other since 5 years and I had this weird feelings about her. I love her and wished I had of asked her out a long time ago. But now my chance was ruined. She is going out with another guy. I feel hurt and kinda jealous. I want her back because we were best friends. And she knew my mom when we were in 4th grade. My mom helped her out and she told me that my mom was like a second mom for her. I need help I gave her a Christmas present before we left from school for the Christmas holidays she was suprised and we hugged. I feel that we would be a perfect couple but I don't want to lose her relationship. And get beaten up by his boyfreind... He is like 6,3 ft and I'm like 5,6.... What should I do Very Sad ???

(Happy Holidays ) :)
Back to top Go down
MrMega
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
MrMega

Fuji Bucks™ : 528

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:16 pm

Same situation happened to me. Turns out, she's a fag, so it's a good thing I didn't date her in the first place.
However, true love always finds a way. If it doesn't change, it's not true love, deal with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.formspring.me/MrMega
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:29 am

Syntax Error wrote:
Same situation happened to me. Turns out, she's a fag, so it's a good thing I didn't date her in the first place.
However, true love always finds a way. If it doesn't change, it's not true love, deal with it.
LOL
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 1:53 am

Shouldn't this be in the advice section? Anyways just stay friends, sometimes you can be closer to her in a friendship than a relationship... But if you really want to be in a relationship with her, just wait until they break up with each other.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:40 am

Moved to the Advice Section

I would wait until her and the other guy break up (relationships dont usually last that long at our age) and then after a week or two take your chance. But if shes happy with him, the best way to respect her feelings is to let it be.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 11:21 am

If you ever want a shot with her, the best thing you can do now is not sabotage her current relationship. That will piss her off and you won't have a shot ever again no matter what the conditions are.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:59 pm

Why not try and become friends with this guy? Then you could be around her more
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:02 pm

That's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Hector4567
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Hector4567

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:43 pm

Why do I need to be friends with him????
Anyways some of your advise are helpful
I really love her but I don't want to lose her freindship......
Any more advise?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Well, if you become friends with him, it will ease any feelings of jealousy you may have.
Back to top Go down
Hector4567
Untamed Beast
Untamed Beast
Hector4567

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:09 pm

Well that's true but I don't even know him that much. He looks like a cool guy. I should of
Asked her out  she has feelings for me too. So what should I do???
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 4:57 pm

I honestly don't know dude.
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Sonic4567 wrote:
Well that's true but I don't even know him that much. He looks like a cool guy. I should of
Asked her out  she has feelings for me too. So what should I do???

Wait it out then take your chance when they break up
Back to top Go down
Derderder
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Derderder

Staff Message : Still immature as fuck...
Fuji Bucks™ : 2550

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 12:57 am

Stalk her boyfriend for a few weeks and find a way into his house, then while he is sleeping shoot himn with your silenced super awesome james bond gun. then after that put the gun under his parents bed in a box that says "In case our son makes us mad." Slowly sneak out of the house, then make your way back home. The next day once your lady friend finds out her boyfriend is dead because his parents went crazy, she will need someone to hug and cry on to make her feel happyierer. well do that big boi, it worked for me.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:25 am

And we wonder why you're so indifferent towards the rules...
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 5:37 am

Derderder wrote:
Stalk her boyfriend for a few weeks and find a way into his house, then while he is sleeping shoot himn with your silenced super awesome james bond gun. then after that put the gun under his parents bed in a box that says "In case our son makes us mad." Slowly sneak out of the house, then make your way back home. The next day once your lady friend finds out her boyfriend is dead because his parents went crazy, she will need someone to hug and cry on to make her feel happyierer. well do that big boi, it worked for me.

The plan of a true mastermind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 10:36 am

Derderder wrote:

idk if it would work, but +1 rep for a great idea.

And like everyone is saying, wait it out.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:07 pm

Why wouldn't it work? Der, A++
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptySun Dec 26, 2010 1:49 pm

Invisifly2 wrote:
Derderder wrote:

The plan of a true mastermind.
Back to top Go down
Derderder
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Derderder

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
And we wonder why you're so indifferent towards the rules...

Fuck rules I need suggestions and help  230755

Love you ein :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:35 pm

Yes Im Am wrote:

A little something called forensic evidence, lol.
Back to top Go down
Derderder
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Derderder

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 8:48 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Yes Im Am wrote:

A little something called forensic evidence, lol.

You killed my boner like 5 times now.
Back to top Go down
Invisifly2
Marine Glory
Marine Glory
Invisifly2

Fuji Bucks™ : 2989

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Der, your headline message is so true. But that's why I like you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Invisifly2?feature=mhum#p/a
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:14 pm

You get a boner from killing people? Lolwtf indeed.

Back on topic.
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 10:43 pm

That just killed my boner
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need suggestions and help    I need suggestions and help  Empty

Back to top Go down

I need suggestions and help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Miscellaneous :: Life Styles :: Advice Column-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com