Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Me, Myself and I

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

Me, Myself and I _
PostSubject: Me, Myself and I   Me, Myself and I EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 12:36 am

• Category of your product : Tim
  • Name of the product : Tim
  • Experience with the product : IT"S ME
  • Website or link to it : No
  • Name of reviewer (optional) : everyone
  • Extra comments: Make it pretty
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Me, Myself and I _
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and I   Me, Myself and I EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 3:11 am

Eh, I haven't done a review in a while. Tagged, I should get it done tomorrow. If I don't, it will be by Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

Me, Myself and I _
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and I   Me, Myself and I EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 7:04 am

Do you want me to do one?
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Me, Myself and I _
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and I   Me, Myself and I EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Everyone can do one.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Me, Myself and I _
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and I   Me, Myself and I EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:06 am

Me, Myself and I 176-84

Me, Myself and I Stars-4

Profile Stats:

Air Jordan has a total amount of 6799 posts, which puts him in the position of 7th place for posts. He has 1082 Fuji bucks, which isn't alot for the amount of his posts, although he has had alot of username changes. He has -874 completion points, which is either from a glitch, or something that he has done himself. He has a reputation of 106, which shows that he is a well respected user who has interesting opinions or he has agreeable posts. He has received 7 thanks and has given 2, so his posts must be so agreeable that he receives alot of thanks. He has received 96 positive rep and 26 negative rep so balanced, he has an amount of 70 positive rep. He has made 318 topics, which makes him 4th in the most active topic starter.

The user/person:

Timmy is an Australian! He is one of the only 3 active Australian's that are left on this site. He loves soccer alot, he watches it alot and his favourite team is Chelsea. Another of his favourite sports is Basketball, he loves it so much that he plays it. He is an interesting addition to this site, he has a weird yet funny side to him. The other sport that he loves is AFL, he loves to watch it and his favourite is the Geelong Cats (Since he lives in Geelong, I'm assuming that's his favourite time. His favourite bands are Fall Out Ball, Linkin Park and Green Day. He posts are very interesting, like they are funny sometimes, and other times they are weird. For example, his statement is "If you read this you are not sexy" which is both funny yet weird at the same time. This is not all the time though, when it comes to his staff position, he is a very serious and mature user. He works hard with his staff position so he can help this site. He has joined two main contests that happened in Fuji last year, NFL Predictions and Survivor Fuji 2. In which he did great in both contests, in SF 2, he got 5th place, and in the NFL Predictions, he was verusing Shush in the Week 17 NFL Predictions. Overall, he is a good user most of the time who is good at his staff job, however, occasionally he is mean to me...

Staff Changes:

Promoted to Arcade Manager (22th February 2010)
Promoted to Global Moderator (4th September 2010)
Becomes new Arcade Manager Team Leader (17th September 2010)
Promoted to Temporary Admin. (15th January 2011)

Usernames:

You Got 1 Message, YG1M, YG!M, Special :), Not Special Me, Myself and I 266353, TimmAy, Timmy, MVP, Imperial Ninja, BunnyRabbits, Pink Purple Elephants, Air Jordan, Derderder2. And maybe more...

Last edited by BoBo on Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Me, Myself and I _
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and I   Me, Myself and I EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:43 pm

Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Me, Myself and I _
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and I   Me, Myself and I EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 9:43 am

Ein..... Where are you?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Me, Myself and I _
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and I   Me, Myself and I EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 7:38 pm

Shit guys, I forgot. 24 hours.

I just got notice of the time when I will be able to do this.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Me, Myself and I _
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and I   Me, Myself and I EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:54 am

I don't mind the wait.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Me, Myself and I _
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and I   Me, Myself and I EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:36 pm

Air Jordan

Me, Myself and I 176-84

Me, Myself and I Stars-4-5

Before we even get started, we have to keep in mind Air Jordan has had many, many, MANY different usernames. However, the one that was easiest to shorten and is the shortest was Timmy, shortened to Tim, which is how I will refer to him throughout the entirety of this interview.

Tim has been one of our most active users, especially in the past couple months. To illustrate this, we simply have to look at his numerical statistics. Tim has made 6851 posts (placing him 7th, 5 behind p00pinshniver for 6th) in his 16 months since joining Fuji, which averages to 428 posts per month. In my opinion, he has maintained a posting pace right around this number, with perhaps the time from December 15b to now being the only time he has substantially moved away from this average. However, the posting rate in general of Fuji has been down recently; this in turn may make his numbers for this month seem inflated, when in truth they are not. When looking at the forum statistics for the month of January, Tim leads everyone in posts with 135, leading the second highest January poster, me, by 31 posts. However, the total posts for the month is only 700, so Tim's activity level is actually down compared to his average when you calculate that he would end up with only around 300 posts for the month. Nonetheless his forum-leading activity has been a big boost to the activity level in general this month.

Other stats of Tim include his topics started, 319, placing him 4th, 15 behind Shush for 3rd and 10 ahead of Syfte. Tim has contributed 3.74% of the total posts of this forum, and 4.81% of the total topics of this forum. He averages 13.84 posts per day (428 per month) and .64 topics per day (19 per month). These are solid numbers, as he is in the top 10 to top 15 in every posting category. I would give this a 4.8/5 if I had to individually rate it, because, while he is not close to becoming the top poster (nearly 10000 posts away from the #1 spot), he does maintain a steady rate, and it has gotten him into the top 10.

Tim's non-posting related stats include reputation, of which he has accrued 106 total rep, 96 positive and 26 negative votes received, 49 positive and 69 negative votes given, 7 thanks received and 2 thanks given. This shows his opinions have been mostly agreeable and he has not made many inflammatory posts. He does however like to give negative rep over positive rep. I don't know a real reason behind this other than human nature to punish rather than compliment. He has received 491 private messages and has 5 visitors' messages. he has 37 friends and 1137 FujiBucks.

Along with his steady posting rate, Tim has made the usual jumps from being a regular user to his current staff position, global moderator. He went from regular user to Arcade Manager, then Arcade Manager to Global Moderator. He has been a Global Moderator since September 2, 2010. Because of his staying as a Global Moderator, he has contributed greatly to one of the most stable Fuji Planet Staffs ever. His contributions as an Arcade Manager were also great, as he has completed many game requests. In my personal experience, I found a game and the .swf file for it, Tim was on it and had it posted very quickly. I was extremely satisfied with his service speed. Unfortunately, I have not been able to return the favor with this review. In any case, Tim was instrumental in replacing the Boombot Level Editor with the Bloons 2 level editor. He has also posted many games in the Arcade, ranging in all categories.

As a person, Tim's posts are always respectful and agreeable. He occasionally gets into small arguments, but I don't remember anything major. As a result, I give him a 4.9/5. Tim isn't the perfect user (name someone who is), but he has done a bunch to improve Fuji. The only major knock on him is his lack of a higher post count. If his post count was a couple thousand higher, I would strongly consider him a 5/5.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Me, Myself and I _
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and I   Me, Myself and I EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Thank you Ein :)
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Me, Myself and I _
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and I   Me, Myself and I EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 10:23 pm

Is this good Timmy?
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Me, Myself and I _
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and I   Me, Myself and I EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:24 am

Yea it is good, thanks again guys.
Back to top Go down
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Me, Myself and I _
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and I   Me, Myself and I EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 2:43 am

All right, Archived
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Me, Myself and I _
PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself and I   Me, Myself and I Empty

Back to top Go down

Me, Myself and I

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Services :: Reviews Section :: Review Archives-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com