Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

A little something special

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

A little something special _
PostSubject: A little something special   A little something special EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:47 am

I was planning to give everybody a little something for the holiday season, but I forgot until just now. Consider it your dark days of winter pick-me-up.

To (belatedly) celebrate the holidays, everyone with one or more posts is going to receive 500 FujiBucks, courtesy of FujiPlanet.

Enjoy, and PLEASE SPEND THEM IN THE SHOP!
Back to top Go down
Yes Im Am
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Yes Im Am

Staff Message : This guy's the bee's knees, man.
Fuji Bucks™ : 19434

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:51 am

Merci Bonjour
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net/privmsg?mode=post&u=7
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

Fuji Bucks™ : 2665

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:54 am

I told you my Christmas was still going on. Pedo
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
Bart
White Knight
White Knight
Bart

Fuji Bucks™ : 13566

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:47 am

Woo! Go Ein!
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

Staff Message : I LOVE YOU
Fuji Bucks™ : 2774

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:55 am

Yay I love you :3
Back to top Go down
Johnywilko
Honor Roll
Honor Roll
Johnywilko

Staff Message : You want a staff message? Too bad.

Fuji Bucks™ : 4379

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:57 am

Only 500? Really Ein? 500?

Nah jk, thanks Ein Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:52 pm

And yeah, I did this without anyone else's approval because everyone gets the benefit and no one takes a loss.
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

Fuji Bucks™ : 4724

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:09 pm

Terrible idea, this is going to cause major inflation.
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi51.tinypic.com/141mio3.jpg
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Lol Dan, really?
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:18 pm

Really. It's called monetary policy. Interest rates and the supply of money directly determine the aggregate demand of any economy. Sudden jumps in money supply will cause people to demand more. Demand will increase, causing an inflationary gap, where suppliers are supplying more than what they do at the natural rate of unemployment. To fix this, suppliers (i.e. you) will have to raise nominal wages to bring the equilibrium real GDP back to normal. Yet this results in an increase of prices.
A little something special Fwk-rittenmacro-fig07_014
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:35 pm

Well, we don't have a lot of demand as it is, and I doubt this increase in supply will increase the demand any more. Also, we have an unlimited supply of products in the Shop. Also, everyone here is employed, so we don't have to worry too much about that aspect of it. We also don't have interest rates.
Back to top Go down
Derderder
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Derderder

Staff Message : Still immature as fuck...
Fuji Bucks™ : 2550

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:23 pm

not me Sad
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 9:51 pm

You got 500 Der, don't bs me. I know for a fact you did because you are in the group I gave it to.
Back to top Go down
Jim
White Knight
White Knight
Jim

Fuji Bucks™ : 4494

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:07 am

Who is giving Ein the negative rep. It is really immature.
Back to top Go down
Aloe
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Aloe

Staff Message : I LOVE YOU
Fuji Bucks™ : 2774

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:08 am

Who gives a fuck, it doesn't do anything.

I loves you Ein :3
Back to top Go down
Jshushij
Elevated Bloon
Elevated Bloon
Jshushij

Fuji Bucks™ : 29487

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:54 am

Good idea Ein
Back to top Go down
JesterDon IVVVI
JesterDon IVVVI

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:05 pm

Unemployment refers to not only people not having jobs but available resources not being used.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:21 pm

Lol Dan, I'm not in Econ yet. I'm just starting my Finance education.
Back to top Go down
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 6:52 pm

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
Really. It's called monetary policy. Interest rates and the supply of money directly determine the aggregate demand of any economy. Sudden jumps in money supply will cause people to demand more. Demand will increase, causing an inflationary gap, where suppliers are supplying more than what they do at the natural rate of unemployment. To fix this, suppliers (i.e. you) will have to raise nominal wages to bring the equilibrium real GDP back to normal. Yet this results in an increase of prices.
A little something special Fwk-rittenmacro-fig07_014
I never really though I'd learn something about economics on this forum.

thanks dan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little something special   A little something special Empty

Back to top Go down

A little something special

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Fuji Planet :: Announcements & Updates :: Announcement Archives-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com