Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Welcome to Fuji Planet, a forum that offers a unique experience.

We have everything from flash games to forum games, item reviews to great graphics. Before registering, we recommend that you take a tour of this site. Explore our arcade complete with level editors, our gallery of user-created pics and tutorials, and the rest of our growing forum.

When you register, you will be able to access the chatbox, where users can instantly chat with everyone else.

We hope to see you soon.

~Fuji Planet Staff
Fuji Planet
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Planet of Fun

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Share | 

A Dying Planet

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Chainy
Apolcalypse Survivor
Apolcalypse Survivor
Chainy

Staff Message : :3 :3 :3 :3 <3
Fuji Bucks™ : 6386

A Dying Planet - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:20 pm

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
wtf, all i want is a place to talk to the friends i've made for 20-30 minutes every day!! why cant i freaking have that?? who cares who the staff members are? who cares how many new users there are? who cares if we had a little bit of drama? wanna know why i go to fuji? so i can talk to yem, ein, bam, syfte, jt, tristan, poop, jose, aloe, tim, shush, leslie, der, mega, sher, etc. THATS why. to talk to them!! and to talk to all the people who drop in occasionally! not to compete with anybody else or try to bring in new people! why cant we just put the staff back like they were, and forget this whole "dying" thing? as long as the people i enjoy talking to every day are still here, you think i give the slightest shit how "active" this place is? NO! I cant believe you'd suggest to take this site away from us for no good reason. The main reason why we go here still remains. and its not consuming our lives like some people claim it is. if you dont like it faz, give your account and pass to syfte or whoever, and leave. we're not forcing you to stay.

P.S. sorry if i forgot your name in that list, it was just a few people who came to my mind
this.

YOU FORGOT MEEEEE
Back to top Go down
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

Fuji Bucks™ : 2665

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:47 pm

JesterDon IVVVI wrote:
wtf, all i want is a place to talk to the friends i've made for 20-30 minutes every day!! why cant i freaking have that?? who cares who the staff members are? who cares how many new users there are? who cares if we had a little bit of drama? wanna know why i go to fuji? so i can talk to yem, ein, bam, syfte, jt, tristan, poop, jose, aloe, tim, shush, leslie, der, mega, sher, etc. THATS why. to talk to them!! and to talk to all the people who drop in occasionally! not to compete with anybody else or try to bring in new people! why cant we just put the staff back like they were, and forget this whole "dying" thing? as long as the people i enjoy talking to every day are still here, you think i give the slightest shit how "active" this place is? NO! I cant believe you'd suggest to take this site away from us for no good reason. The main reason why we go here still remains. and its not consuming our lives like some people claim it is. if you dont like it faz, give your account and pass to syfte or whoever, and leave. we're not forcing you to stay.

P.S. sorry if i forgot your name in that list, it was just a few people who came to my mind

SOUP wrote:
Can you just remember why we created this site? For users of mynk to talk outside of it. Can we get back to that?

Syfte wrote:
Amen I've been trying to say that.

^^

But you don't need to say that about Faz. He specifically said he'd give us a choice, he never said he'd remove it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
Derderder
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Derderder

Staff Message : Still immature as fuck...
Fuji Bucks™ : 2550

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 6:50 pm

Syfte wrote:
JesterDon IVVVI wrote:

SOUP wrote:
Can you just remember why we created this site? For users of mynk to talk outside of it. Can we get back to that?

Syfte wrote:
Amen I've been trying to say that.

^^

Derderder wrote:
BOOM! BACK! WE GOOD! KBAI!
NOW WE'RE ALL HAPPY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

Fuji Bucks™ : 7326

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 7:36 pm

We;re not back until activity comes back. It's not that hard to understand...
Back to top Go down
P00pinshniver
White Knight
White Knight
P00pinshniver

Staff Message : I am P00pinshniver, Fuji Planet's soccer player
Fuji Bucks™ : 16035

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 8:25 pm

Dan is right. Even though i dont come on as much thats the reason i come on.
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

Fuji Bucks™ : 99800397

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:24 pm

Dan <3!!!
Back to top Go down
JriderT
Secretly Sinister
Secretly Sinister
JriderT

Fuji Bucks™ : 5533

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:28 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
We;re not back until activity comes back. It's not that hard to understand...

The people who go on now are the only people we need, ya it's cool when old users visit or when we get new users, but what's wrong with the people we have now?
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

Staff Message : l
Fuji Bucks™ : 204823

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:35 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
All points made in keeping the site around are quite valid. But they don't explain why activity was at record low levels before this whole fiasco occurred.

Btw, by everything returning to normal, does this mean all staff, or just some? I only ask because I need to be able to know what's going to happen so I can plan for the next couple weeks.

Einsteinean wrote:
Not so fast Der. There's stuff we have to do to make sure we survive.

If you really want what is best for THE SITE and not only what is best FOR YOU, (because don't lie, you know damn well you just want your admin spot back) than I suggest you do what I am doing and stay out of it for now and let everyone else make the decisions here. You are in this as much as I am and I don't think anyone on here wants to here much of what you have to say either right now.

As for what everyone is saying I agree with Dan.
Back to top Go down
Derderder
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Derderder

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:38 pm

And WE all KNOW that YOU also WANT TO BAN DER.
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:40 pm

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF WE DONT GET NEW USERS OR 100 USERS ON EVERYDAY? WHAT I WANT IS TO TALK TO SOME PEOPLE. I DONT WANT TO GO DOWN IN RECORD BOOKS.

Hell, I hardly like seeing new users. Why do we need to have so many users? Why do we need activity to keep this site alive? All these questions are unnecessary if we just talk, and not care about activity.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:01 pm

Lol SOUP. I think what we may need to do is set an official definition of activity so no one gets confused.

Also, I thought talking to people meant that they had to be active. Not trying to be sarcastic, just saying.

@Bam, I don't know about you, but I am going to continue giving my ideas regarding what to do with the site. As for getting my admin spot back, would it be nice? I'm not going to lie, hell yes it would be nice. Do I expect it? Not at all. As a matter of fact, it would be alright to not get it back; I have other stuff that needs my attention, i.e. hacked email account, rather than Fuji.

Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Umm how is that a big deal. Its called, change your password.
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 pm

The fact is: I want Fuji to stay.

Who's with me?
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Victoria wrote:

It's called I've already done a lot. You just don't get how serious getting into people's accounts is. You just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
Syfte
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Syfte

Fuji Bucks™ : 2665

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 pm

Then please explain..?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fujiplanet.net
SOUP
SOUP

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:18 pm

Ein ur nawt bettr then any1 else kthxbai!!!!!1!!eleveN!!!
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Einsteinean wrote:
Victoria wrote:

It's called I've already done a lot. You just don't get how serious getting into people's accounts is. You just don't get it.

Umm....what? Already done a lot? What the fuck does that mean.
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:40 pm

@SOUP, I haven't been banned, which is more than some people can claim.

@Ash, I've erased my contacts and removed all of my subscriptions.
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Do you want to keep arguing? Or do you want Fuji to stay? It's clear you don't, so what are you here?
Back to top Go down
Victoria
Fuji Imp
Fuji Imp
Victoria

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:44 pm

Umm why. "Just change your password".

And are you trying to say your better than everyone because you havent been banned? LOL.
Back to top Go down
rutzy342
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
rutzy342

Fuji Bucks™ : 2837

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.meowmix.net/
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:53 pm

I'm just going to end this since you don't get how serious the email thing is and what I'm trying to say.
Back to top Go down
SOUP
SOUP

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:55 pm

YOU GAVE HER YOUR PASSWORD.

That's a no-no, she had complete right to use it. Maybe you're not better then everyone else after all?
Back to top Go down
Derderder
Rising Blaze
Rising Blaze
Derderder

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:57 pm

SOUP wrote:
YOU GAVE HER YOUR PASSWORD.

That's a no-no, she had complete right to use it. Maybe you're not better then everyone else after all?
Back to top Go down
Einsteinean
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator
Einsteinean

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:02 am

Let's not get into who's better than who, ok? Are we all even? No. But we're not going to come to a conclusion as to who is better than who. Therefore, why don't we just shut the fuck up about it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dying Planet   A Dying Planet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dying Planet

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fuji Planet :: Fuji Planet :: Announcements & Updates :: Announcement Archives-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com